HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer setup
Figure 1 : HP Officejet Pro 9025 - Printer
1. Unpack the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer Setup
- To make your printer work properly, begin with the unboxing the printer.
- Take all the accessories out of the package.
- Next, check the condition of all the accessories that are present in the package.
- Now, start the installation of the hardware and software.
2. Download the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver
- To enjoy the updated features, always go for the recent driver.
- Find the driver and click on the software and driver option.
- Now, select the OS version, and the list of drivers will be available.
- In the end, download and run the installation file.
3. Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 with wireless
- Know the network name (SSID) and password? Then, the wireless setup would be perfect.
- Using the control panel, tap on the settings options, and proceed.
- If you can find the wireless icon on the hp officejet pro 9025 printer setup, then select it and activate the function.
- To confirm the stability of the network, try to test print.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Setup Guide
The printer setup is the most basic step for a printer to work properly. Once this basic step is over, your printer is ready for the functions. The printer setup involves simple steps like unboxing, establishing the connection, and ink cartridge.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
- Step 1 : Start the first-time HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer setup with, by unboxing the printer from the package.
- Step 2 : Remove all the unnecessary tapes and stickers from the side of the printer.
- Step 3 : Next, check whether the accessories are in working state or not.
- Step 4 : Connect the power cable to the printer and electric board.
- Step 5 : Now, turn on your printer and keep it in a ready states.
- Step 6 : Next, make any important changes as per the preferences.
- Step 7 : Next, open the cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots.
- Step 8 : Next, place the paper tray on the input tray and adjust the sides.
- Step 9 : Once this is over, try to install the driver and establish the network connection.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : To connect the printer using the USB cable, ensure that your printer is in a ready state.
- Step 2 : Obtain the USB cable of 3m of length.
- Step 3 : If there is any already connected, disconnect them.
- Step 4 : Next, look for device and printer options from the control panel of the computer.
- Step 5 : Search for your printer model and uninstall them.
- Step 6 : Now, start with downloading and installing the full features driver.
- Step 7 : Once the downloading process is over, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 8 : When the installer alerts you to choose the connection type, then click on the USB option.
- Step 9 : Once the selection is over, connect the USB cable between the computer and the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver Download and Installation
There are multiple ways available to download the driver. However, the most common one is using the CD and clicking on the direct link. Use the CD that you receive from the manufacturer’s side. In other method, you need to just click on the link.
Figure 2 : HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Download and Install
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 9025 software from CD/DVD
- To download the driver, you can also use the CD/DVD that you received in the printer package box.
- Now, insert the CD carefully on the CD drive of your computer or laptop.
- Wait for some time and let the content load.
- Next, copy the setup file and paste in some free space of your device.
- Open the file and follow the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet pro 9025 Printer Software
- To download the driver, you can click on the link and start downloading.
- Wait for the file to download it for hp officejet pro 9025 printer setup.
- Once it is downloading is over, tap on to autorun option.
- Now, follow the steps and complete the installation process.
- However, make sure that you are downloading the updated and latest driver.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot occurs when your connection is not proper or when there is some problem with your driver and software. Anyone can encounter issues at any time. In case you are also experiencing such problems, then follow the below steps.
Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Installation issues
- Step 1 : To fix the issue, follow the below troubleshooting steps and complete the process.
- Step 2 : Connect your hp officejet pro 9025 printer setup with the network.
- Step 3 : Next, uninstall the existing driver and reinstall the driver and software.
- Step 4 : Click on the download option and go ahead with the installation of the driver.
- Step 5 : For the installation process, click on the run option or yes option.
Officejet Pro 9025 printer not found in the list
- Step 1 : If you are unable to find your printer in the list, then follow the below steps.
- Step 2 : Firstly, try finding a compatible driver and then tap on the download option.
- Step 3 : When prompts box appears, select on the My Printers Not Shown option.
- Step 4 : Next, select the Continue button and click on the wireless network.
- Step 5 : Now, track the information and complete the process.