HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer setup
HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer setup which helps you to get high-quality output. It is best suitable for both your office and home-based printing tasks. You can connect your printer using a wireless network, USB cable, and Ethernet, as well. There are a few mobile printing solutions and web services that this printer supports, like HP smart app, mopria, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and much more. This printer model is compatible with windows, macOS, and Linux. The printer setup is the mandatory step to make your printer function normally. The setup of the printer involves unboxing the package and putting all the hardware components together. Once the printer setup is over, the installation of the driver and the network connection is the second main step.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
Figure 1 : HP officejet pro 9025 printer setup
HP Officejet Pro 9025 First Time Printer setup
To make your printer work properly, begin with the unboxing the printer. Take all the accessories out of the package. Next, check the condition of all the accessories that are present in the package. Now, start the installation of the hardware and software.
To enjoy the updated features, always go for the recent driver. Find the driver and click on the software and driver option. Now, select the OS version, and the list of drivers will be available. In the end, download and run the installation file.
Know the network name (SSID) and password? Then, the wireless setup would be perfect. Using the control panel, tap on the settings options, and proceed. If you can find the wireless icon on the printer, then select it and activate the function. To confirm the stability of the network, try to test print.
Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Setup Guide
The printer setup is the most basic step for a printer to work properly. Once this basic step is over, your printer is ready for the functions. The printer setup involves simple steps like unboxing, establishing the connection, and ink cartridge.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
- Step 1 : Start the first-time HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer setup with, by unboxing the printer from the package.
- Step 2 : Remove all the unnecessary tapes and stickers from the side of the printer.
- Step 3 : Next, check whether the accessories are in working state or not.
- Step 4 : Connect the power cable to the printer and electric board.
- Step 5 : Now, turn on your printer and keep it in a ready states.
- Step 6 : Next, make any important changes as per the preferences.
- Step 7 : Next, open the cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots.
- Step 8 : Next, place the paper tray on the input tray and adjust the sides.
- Step 9 : Once this is over, try to install the driver and establish the network connection.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : To connect the printer using the USB cable, ensure that your printer is in a ready state.
- Step 2 : Obtain the USB cable of 3m of length.
- Step 3 : If there is any already connected, disconnect them.
- Step 4 : Next, look for device and printer options from the control panel of the computer.
- Step 5 : Search for your printer model and uninstall them.
- Step 6 : Now, start with downloading and installing the full features driver.
- Step 7 : Once the downloading process is over, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 8 : When the installer alerts you to choose the connection type, then click on the USB option.
- Step 9 : Once the selection is over, connect the USB cable between the computer and the printer.
Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver Download and Installation
There are multiple ways available to download the driver. However, the most common one is using the CD and clicking on the direct link. Use the CD that you receive from the manufacturer’s side. In other method, you need to just click on the link.
Figure 2 : HP officejet pro 9025 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 9025 software from CD/DVD
- To download the driver, you can also use the CD/DVD that you received in the printer package box.
- Now, insert the CD carefully on the CD drive of your computer or laptop.
- Wait for some time and let the content load.
- Next, copy the setup file and paste in some free space of your device.
- Open the file and follow the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet pro 9025 Printer Software
- To download the driver, you can click on the link and start downloading.
- Wait for the file to download it.
- Once it is downloading is over, tap on to autorun option.
- Now, follow the steps and complete the installation process.
- However, make sure that you are downloading the updated and latest driver.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
To establish the wireless network for your printer, find the strength of the signal. Go to the setting menu using the control panel. Next, tap on the wireless setup wizard. Now, track the procedures, and finish the setup process.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 9025 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Finish the initial requirement and make sure you that have a network name and password.
- Using the control panel, select the wireless option.
- Next, click on the wireless setup wizard option and tap on the OK option.
- Now, pick the desired network and give the password.
- After completing all the steps, your printer will be ready with the wireless network.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 9025 wireless software
- Begin the process by downloading the driver.
- Next, when the download is over, run the downloaded printer software.
- Now, adhere the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- Then, look for the desired connection type and enter the correct password.
- In the end, tap on the finish option.
Figure 3 : HP officejet pro 9025 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 9025 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Once the downloading of the HP printer software is over. Next, follow the instruction and complete the installation process. Now, choose the network type. In the end, click on the wireless settings. Confirm that the wi-fi direct is switched on.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Start the process by finding the available network from the windows.
- Step 2 : Next, click on the preferred network and tap on the connect option.
- Step 3 : Once you click that, enter the password when the prompts box appears.
- Step 4 : Meantime, press and hold the WPS button that is available on the router to establish the connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : If you are a mac lover? Then you can comfortably choose the WPS.
- Step 2 : Now, you can select the wireless network option using the menu bar.
- Step 3 : Using the network list, tap on the selected network.
- Step 4 : Once you click that, you will receive a prompt where you have to type the password.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 WPS Connection
The main connection feature of HP Officejet Pro 9025 is the WPS setup. To access this feature, use mac or windows that have the WPS option. Now, select the router that supports WPS connection. You can use the WPS connection, either using the push button or PIN method.
Connect your Officejet Pro 9025 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : Use the WPS button, switch on the router, computer, and printer.
- Step 2 : In the end, select the WPS button that is available on the router and printer.
- Step 3 : Now, hold and press the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Step 4 : Follow this process for the printer first and then carry on to the router.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : For connecting the printer using the WPS PIN, use the control panel.
- Step 2 : Select the wireless option and click on the Settings option.
- Step 3 : Now, choose the network name and enter the appropriate password details.
- Step 4 : In the end, after typing the network name, click on the wi-fi protected setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot occurs when your connection is not proper or when there is some problem with your driver and software. Anyone can encounter issues at any time. In case you are also experiencing such problems, then follow the below steps.
Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Installation issues
- Step 1 : To fix the issue, follow the below steps and complete the process.
- Step 2 : Connect your printer with the network.
- Step 3 : Next, uninstall the existing driver and reinstall the driver and software.
- Step 4 : Click on the download option and go ahead with the installation of the driver.
- Step 5 : For the installation process, click on the run option or yes option.
Officejet Pro 9025 printer not found in the list
- Step 1 : If you are unable to find your printer in the list, then follow the below steps.
- Step 2 : Firstly, try finding a compatible driver and then tap on the download option.
- Step 3 : When prompts box appears, select on the My Printers Not Shown option.
- Step 4 : Next, select the Continue button and click on the wireless network.
- Step 5 : Now, track the information and complete the process.