HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Setup
Figure 1: HP Officejet Pro 9015 - Printer
1. Unpack the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer Setup
- For printer accessories, start with unboxing the printer package.
- Once you unpack the printer, take all the accessories out.
- Now, remove the wrapper and sticker from inside and outside of the printer.
- In the end, ensure that all the components are existing in the package.
2. Download the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver
- To access multiple features, click on the software package.
- Next, pick the latest and recent updated driver for enjoying the recent features of the driver.
- You can either choose basic printer driver or choose a complete driver for yourself.
- Now, depending on the driver you have downloaded, you will enjoy features.
3. Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9015 with wireless
- If you have basic network information like name and password, then process with the below guidelines.
- Initially, start with turning on the hp officejet pro 9015 printer setup, ensuring that you have completed the elementary printer setup.
- Next, tap on the wireless button and following with the settings option.
- In the end, select the desired network name and type the password to establish the network connection.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer setup
To complete the HP officejet pro 9015 printer setup, it is crucial to track the instructions carefully. Once you finish the printer setup, it enables you to accomplish printer-related activities. The printer setup is all about the hardware and basic software setup.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
- The first step in the hp officejet pro 9015 printer setup is to remove the printer from the package box by taking away the wrapping material.
- Lift the printer and place it in a clean area.
- Now, get rid of the wrappers from inside and around the printer.
- Using the power cord try to establish the connection between the printer and the electric outlet.
- Next, try lifting the ink cartridge door.
- Now, you can fix the cartridge and press it gently.
- Next, pull the paper tray out, towards yourself.
- Then, place a stack of paper on the paper tray.
- After finishing the printer setup, next download the suitable driver.
- The next step is to establish a network connection.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer with computer
- The most common option to connect your printer with the computer is with the help of USB cable.
- Initially, finish the basic printer setup properly.
- Now, grab the USB wire of around 3meters.
- Then switch on your device and disconnect the USB cord from the device.
- Now, move to the driver and software page and download an appropriate driver.
- For downloading the driver, hit the download button and finish the installation process.
- Before you start the downloading process, ensure that the driver you are downloading is compatible.
- In the end, when the pop-up box appears, click on the USB connection option.
- Now connect the USB cable with the printer and other devices.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Before you download the driver, know about the available drivers. The two most common method to download the driver is either using the CD, and the next one is to click on the link. Download the driver using the CD that was present in the printer package. In another method, you can simply tap on the driver link and finish the process.
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 9015 software from CD/DVD
- Downloading the driver with the CD/DVD is one of the easiest ways.
- Next, gently keep the CD on the drive and place it back to its position.
- Once the CD loads, navigate to my computer option.
- In the end, click on the driver file and finish the installation process.
Option 2 : Download and install from 123.hp.com/ojpro9015
- Prior to downloading the updated driver, be aware of the OS version and model number of your printer.
- Next, type the respective details and try to search for a suitable driver.
- In the end, select the download button and complete the software installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Troubleshooting
The HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer may sometime fail to perform the functions due to various reasons. However, it gets important to solve the issue with the expert’s guidance. Here, we have given solutions for the two most common issues.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Installation issues
- Start resolving the issue, by uninstalling the driver from your device.
- Now, try downloading an appropriate updated driver by talking to our technical experts.
- Next, tap on the downloaded folder and follow the instructions for installation.
- If you’re stuck somewhere in between the driver download, then call us immediately.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer not found in the list
- Unable to find the printer? Then use the below steps to troubleshoot the problem.
- Begin the process by resetting the whole hp officejet pro 9015 printer setup.
- Now, uninstall and then reinstall the driver and software.
- If you are still unable to find it again, then manually try to add the printer name.
- If you have difficulty in doing it, call our tech experts immediately.