HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
The ojpro 9015 is a color printer, which is best capable to meet the high volume printing requirement and serve the best in class output. This printer can efficiently support two-sided printing. However, for better quality, use genuine cartridges and quality papers. Using this printer, you can efficiently print from various devices like smartphones, PC, tablet, etc. at an affordable price. You can connect your printer to other devices using USB cable or mobile printing services like ePrint, HP smart, mopria, and AirPrint. Perform easy steps to set up the printer and perform various printer-related functions.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 First Time Printer setup
For printer accessories, start with unboxing the printer package. Once you unpack the printer, take all the accessories out. Now, remove the wrapper and sticker from inside and outside of the printer. In the end, ensure that all the components are existing in the package.
To access multiple features, click on the software package. Next, pick the latest and recent updated driver for enjoying the recent features of the driver. You can either choose basic printer driver or choose a complete driver for yourself. Now, depending on the driver you have downloaded, you will enjoy features.
If you have basic network information like name and password, then process with the below guidelines. Initially, start with turning on the printer, ensuring that you have completed the elementary printer setup. Next, tap on the wireless button and following with the settings option. In the end, select the desired network name and type the password to establish the network connection.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer setup
To complete the setup of the printer, it is crucial to track the instructions carefully. Once you finish the printer setup, it enables you to accomplish printer-related activities. The printer setup is all about the hardware and basic software setup.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
- The first step in the printer setup is to remove the printer from the package box by taking away the wrapping material.
- Lift the printer and place it in a clean area.
- Now, get rid of the wrappers from inside and around the printer.
- Using the power cord try to establish the connection between the printer and the electric outlet.
- Next, try lifting the ink cartridge door.
- Now, you can fix the cartridge and press it gently.
- Next, pull the paper tray out, towards yourself.
- Then, place a stack of paper on the paper tray.
- After finishing the printer setup, next download the suitable driver.
- The next step is to establish a network connection.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer with computer
- The most common option to connect your printer with the computer is with the help of USB cable.
- Initially, finish the basic printer setup properly.
- Now, grab the USB wire of around 3meters.
- Then switch on your device and disconnect the USB cord from the device.
- Now, move to the driver and software page and download an appropriate driver.
- For downloading the driver, hit the download button and finish the installation process.
- Before you start the downloading process, ensure that the driver you are downloading is compatible.
- In the end, when the pop-up box appears, click on the USB connection option.
- Now connect the USB cable with the printer and other devices.
Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Before you download the driver, know about the available drivers. The two most common method to download the driver is either using the CD, and the next one is to click on the link. Download the driver using the CD that was present in the printer package. In another method, you can simply tap on the driver link and finish the process.
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 9015 software from CD/DVD
- Downloading the driver with the CD/DVD is one of the easiest ways.
- Next, gently keep the CD on the drive and place it back to its position.
- Once the CD loads, navigate to my computer option.
- In the end, click on the driver file and finish the installation process.
Option 2 : Download and install from 123.hp.com/ojpro9015
- Prior to downloading the updated driver, be aware of the OS version and model number of your printer.
- Next, type the respective details and try to search for a suitable driver.
- In the end, select the download button and complete the software installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Begin the process by searching for the wireless router that offers a steady network connection. Now, start by turning on the printer and your window/mac device using a wireless network. Next, switch on the router and know the strength of the signal. The last step is to tap on the wireless option and adhere to the instructions shown.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 9015 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Begin the process by clicking on the wireless option from the control panel.
- Next, look for the setting button or simply click the network setup option.
- Then, tap on the wireless setup wizard button and pick your network name.
- After this, type the password when the message box appears.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 9015 wireless software
- The first step is to pick the wireless software according to your printer.
- The easy way is to download the driver using the HP smart app.
- Now, locate and install the recent and updated wireless software.
- In the end, directly hit the download button.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Follow the WPS setup guidelines to get a stable network connection. Now, access the WPA code for establishing the connection to your device. Now, try connecting the computer to a wireless network. For enhanced performance, your router and printer must be close to each other.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Begin the process by selecting the setup button from the control panel.
- Now, using the setup menu, click on the Network button.
- Next, tap on the WPS option and execute the instructions one by one.
- Then, select the push option and hold the WPS button.
- Keep pressing the WPS button for some time.
- Now, your printer is ready with a wireless connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- For WPS setup, start by ensuring that both your printer and router support the Wireless Protected Setup option.
- The wireless router must consist of a WPS push option.
- The network can either use a WPA or WPA 2 security.
- Press and hold the WPS push button of the printer.
- In the end, click on the WPS button available on the router.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 WPS Connection
One of the ways to establish a connection is to use a WPS connection. However, ensure that your windows or mac device has the WPS. Next, confirm that your router supports the WPS option. For WPS connection, either tap on the push option or select the PIN option.
Connect your Officejet Pro 9015 Using WPS Button
- To connect the printer with the WPS button, select the wireless option available on the control panel.
- Tap on the WPS option on the printer and move ahead as per the instructions, as shown.
- Next, from the wireless router, click the WPS button.
- Now, in the end, check the connection stability of the network.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9015 Via WPS PIN
- For connecting the printer with the WPS pin, navigate to the control panel.
- Next, select the wireless button.
- Then, select the WPS option and carefully follow instructions shown on the screen.
- At last, for configuration, type the PIN.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Troubleshooting
The HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer may sometime fail to perform the functions due to various reasons. However, it gets important to solve the issue with the expert’s guidance. Here, we have given solutions for the two most common issues.
Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Installation issues
- Start resolving the issue, by uninstalling the driver from your device.
- Now, try downloading an appropriate updated driver by talking to our technical experts.
- Next, tap on the downloaded folder and follow the instructions for installation.
- If you’re stuck somewhere in between the driver download, then call us immediately.
Officejet Pro 9015 printer not found in the list
- Unable to find the printer? Then use the below steps to troubleshoot the problem.
- Begin the process by resetting the whole printer setup.
- Now, uninstall and then reinstall the driver and software.
- If you are still unable to find it again, then manually try to add the printer name.
- If you have difficulty in doing it, call our tech experts immediately.