HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup
Figure 1 : HP Officejet pro 9010 - Printer
1. Unpack the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer Setup
- Want to carry out printer setup? Then, make sure that you have the accessories of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Initially, unwrap the printer from the box and remove the wrappers that surround the device.
- Next, look out for the accessories in the manual. Now, compare the accessories of the printer with the list that you have.
- At last, select a proper place for proceeding with the first time setup.
2. Download the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver
- Do not search for the Officejet pro 9010 drivers here and there.
- Here is the one-stop solution for the latest drivers and software.
- Initially, have the model number and OS model handy.
- Then, download the printer driver that offers full features for the printer.
- Install the drivers based on the printer model and OS.
3. Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9010 with wireless
Want to know wireless setup instructions for the Officejet Pro 9010 wifi method?
- Then, refer to this information resource to get the step-by-step instructions.
- Now, go to the Wireless icon that you find on the printer.
- Next, find the Setting and proceed to select the Wireless Protected Setup.
- Then, choose the network and enter a password that completes the network setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer setup Guide install
The setup of your printer includes unpacking, supplying power connection, inserting papers, and ink cartridges. Your printer is ready to work if you complete the above steps without error. If you face difficulties in the hp officejet pro 9010 printer setup, reach our technical team to get setup service.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer
- Want to set up your device properly? Then, spend a few minutes to know the hp officejet pro 9010 printer setup steps.
- To begin with, select a sturdy base to fix your printer.
- Then, clear away the packaging materials on the box.
- After that, place the printer in the location where you can access the power connection easily.
- Now, remove the power cable from the box to connect to the device.
- Next, switch on the printer and move to paper and ink installation.
- Note: ensure the correct placement and alignment of the ink and papers.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer with computer
- Looking for easy connectivity steps? Here is the helper guide which will assist you with the device connection.
- The three methods for connecting printer with the computer: USB setup, wireless setup, and HP Smart App.
- To begin with the USB connection setup, get the USB cable.
- From the driver site, download the drivers as you need.
- Then install it to your device that is connected to the printer.
- Next, proceed to explore the USB drivers for your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer Setup.
- At the end of the process, select USB in the connection window.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Do you know the available driver install techniques? Here is the answer. To download the drivers, here are two valuable ways. The first method is installing through CD, and the other is a direct download procedure. You will need an internet connection for downloading from the site directly.
Figure 2 : HP Officejet pro 9010 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 9010 software from CD/DVD
- Initially, separate the installation CD from the printer box.
- Then, confirm there is no scratch on the CD.
- Once confirmed, install the CD on your computer.
- Wait for the dialogue box to appear on the screen and run the file.
- Lastly, move to the directory and install the downloaded file.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Software
- Download the suitable drivers to print documents from various devices.
- Initially, move to the driver page to download the core file of the Officejet Pro 9010.
- Next, install the drivers by following the procedures.
- If driver download is unsuccessful, then you can contact our technicians.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Troubleshooting
Approach our printer technician to find the repair steps for all your printer issues. You can try the printer troubleshooting steps, which are comfortable. Or, hand over your printer problem to us, and we can take care of it.
Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Installation issues
- When you get the error message regarding the driver, you should restart the driver download process.
- Next, remove the oldest hp printer software, which causes the issue.
- Now, choose a different driver to proceed with the driver printer.
- If you are not able to connect and download, we are here to assist you.
- Call our technical helpline to get instant help.
Officejet Pro 9010 printer not found in the list
- At first, refresh the settings on the hp Officejet pro 9010 printer setup and computer.
- Then, choose the correct settings for compatibility.
- You can also clear the available driver from the computer.
- Next, try connecting to a different network and check if it works fine.
- Or else, call us to get the service for your HP Printer.