HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup
Enhanced features of your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer make it suitable for your printing work. The device satisfies every printing need with the perfect quality. Mainly, the printer can connect to a wireless network through easy steps. Gain the wireless connection for your printer using the Auto-wireless and Wireless Protected setup. To handle the device comfortably, the device has a color screen with a touch panel. If you want to print from a mobile device, choose the Cloud Print or AirPrint service. Want to know more about your printer and setup instruction? We are always here to help you with the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer setup.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
Figure 1 : HP Officejet pro 9010 printer setup
HP Officejet Pro 9010 First Time Printer setup
Want to carry out printer setup? Then, make sure that you have the accessories of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer. Initially, unwrap the printer from the box and remove the wrappers that surround the device. Next, look out for the accessories in the manual. Now, compare the accessories of the printer with the list that you have. At last, select a proper place for proceeding with the first time setup.
Do not search for the Officejet pro 9010 drivers here and there. Here is the one-stop solution for the latest drivers and software. Initially, have the model number and OS model handy. Then, download the printer driver that offers full features for the printer. Install the drivers based on the printer model and OS.
Want to know wireless setup instructions for the Officejet Pro 9010 wifi method? Then, refer to this information resource to get the step-by-step instructions. Now, go to the Wireless icon that you find on the printer. Next, find the Setting and proceed to select the Wireless Protected Setup. Then, choose the network and enter a password that completes the network setup.
Officejet Pro 9010 Printer setup Guide install
The setup of your printer includes unpacking, supplying power connection, inserting papers, and ink cartridges. Your printer is ready to work if you complete the above steps without error. If you face difficulties in the printer setup, reach our technical team to get setup service.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer
- Step 1 : Want to set up your device properly? Then, spend a few minutes to know the printer setup steps.
- Step 2 : To begin with, select a sturdy base to fix your printer.
- Step 3 : Then, clear away the packaging materials on the box.
- Step 4 : After that, place the printer in the location where you can access the power connection easily.
- Step 5 : Now, remove the power cable from the box to connect to the device.
- Step 6 : Next, switch on the printer and move to paper and ink installation.
- Step 7 : Note: ensure the correct placement and alignment of the ink and papers.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : Looking for easy connectivity steps? Here is the helper guide which will assist you with the device connection.
- Step 2 : The three methods for connecting printer with the computer: USB setup, wireless setup, and HP Smart App.
- Step 3 : To begin with the USB connection setup, get the USB cable.
- Step 4 : From the driver site, download the drivers as you need.
- Step 5 : Then install it to your device that is connected to the printer.
- Step 6 : Next, proceed to explore the USB drivers for your Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Step 7 : At the end of the process, select USB in the connection window.
Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Do you know the available driver install techniques? Here is the answer. To download the drivers, here are two valuable ways. The first method is installing through CD, and the other is a direct download procedure. You will need an internet connection for downloading from the site directly.
Figure 2 : HP Officejet pro 9010 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 9010 software from CD/DVD
- Initially, separate the installation CD from the printer box.
- Then, confirm there is no scratch on the CD.
- Once confirmed, install the CD on your computer.
- Wait for the dialogue box to appear on the screen and run the file.
- Lastly, move to the directory and install the downloaded file.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Software
- Download the suitable drivers to print documents from various devices.
- Initially, move to the driver page to download the core file of the Officejet Pro 9010.
- Next, install the drivers by following the procedures.
- If driver download is unsuccessful, then you can contact our technicians.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
Configuring the printer in a wireless network takes only a few minutes. The main setup step is finding the wireless network name and password. Note: Do not connect to open or public networks. Turn on the router and check the network supply from the router.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 9010 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Using the wireless setup wizard connection for the printer will add more features to the printer.
- For instance, it allows your printer to connect and print from any source.
- Now, select the Wireless icon on the printer which navigates to the summary screen.
- Next, choose the Setup option and go to the Settings option.
- Know your network and password and configure it.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 9010 wireless software
- To begin with, select the matching printer driver that supports wireless printing.
- Here, the wireless driver is available for download and install.
- Download it on your own using the instructions.
- Or else, give us a call for downloading the Officejet Pro 9010 wireless software.
Figure 3 : HP Officejet pro 9010 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 9010 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Initially, ensure that the router is getting enough power to initiate the WPS setup. Now, look for the WPS button on the router and press it. Then, press the WPS button on your printer which establishes a connection. The wireless setup is possible only when connected to the same network.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Your Officejet Pro 9010 device becomes completely available for wireless printing.
- Step 2 : Now, you need to choose the right wireless connectivity method.
- Step 3 : The Wireless Protected Setup for Windows desktop is easy now.
- Step 4 : From the Wireless icon, reach the Wi-Fi Protected Setup of the printer.
- Step 5 : At last, choose the network and select the password for it.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : Initially, confirm the platform compatibility for the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and Mac.
- Step 2 : Once tested the platform compatibility, select the Wireless icon on the Mac.
- Step 3 : Now, choose the network depending on the availability.
- Step 4 : Reboot the router if you are not able to select the network.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 WPS Connection
If you do not have the cables for connection, then follow the WPS technique. Initially, move to the Wireless Protected Setup through WPS Pin or push-button. Now, choose a suitable method based on the printer model. Then, connect with the network available in the area.
Connect your Officejet Pro 9010 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : If you are looking for a safe wireless connection method, select the WPS method.
- Step 2 : Now, turn on the router for the wireless connection and select the network.
- Step 3 : Press the WPS button the printer and router and connect to the network.
- Step 4 : Once the wireless light is stable, you can ensure the wireless setup.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9010 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : The WPS Pin method is one of the easiest connection procedures.
- Step 2 : The user should select the Wireless icon on the printer.
- Step 3 : Next, pick out the Setup option from the list.
- Step 4 : In the next screen, choose the Settings option in the available option.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Troubleshooting
Approach our printer technician to find the repair steps for all your printer issues. You can try the printer troubleshooting steps, which are comfortable. Or, hand over your printer problem to us, and we can take care of it.
Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Installation issues
- Step 1 : When you get the error message regarding the driver, you should restart the driver download process.
- Step 2 : Next, remove the oldest hp printer software, which causes the issue.
- Step 3 : Now, choose a different driver to proceed with the driver printer.
- Step 4 : If you are not able to connect and download, we are here to assist you.
- Step 5 : Call our technical helpline to get instant help.
Officejet Pro 9010 printer not found in the list
- Step 1 : At first, refresh the settings on the printer and computer.
- Step 2 : Then, choose the correct settings for compatibility.
- Step 3 : You can also clear the available driver from the computer.
- Step 4 : Next, try connecting to a different network and check if it works fine.
- Step 5 : Or else, call us to get the service for your HP Printer.