HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer setup
Figure 1 : HP Officejet Pro 8100 - Printer
1. Unpack the HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer setup
- To start the hp officejet pro 8100 printer, unveiling the cartoon.
- Once you unbox the package, take all the components out of the box.
- Now, remove the stickers and tapes from in and out of the printer.
- Next, take away the thin film on the officejet printer control panel.
- Next, ensure that all the contents are present in the hp officejet pro 8100 Printer setup printer manual.
2. Download the HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver
- To utilize all the trending features, download the complete software package.
- Locate and find for an appropriate hp ojpro 8100 drivers and select the download button.
- As per your preference, you can either choose to download a basic driver or download the complete software.
- After you download the driver, finish the installation process by on-screen guidelines.
3. Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8100 with wireless
- To finish the hp ojpro 8100 wireless setup, you need to have basic information about the network.
- However, before the network installation, you need to complete the basic printer hp officejet pro 8100 setup.
- Now, select the setting option and choose the wireless button.
- In the end, pick a network connection and enter the respective information.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Setup Guide
The HP Officejet pro 8100 setup is the basic process to make your officejet 8100 printer work efficiently. It won’t be a hard process, but for that, you must have step-by-step instructions. The basic hp officejet pro 8100 printer setup includes emptying the printer box, establishing a stable power supply, and installing the ink cartridge.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer
- Unpack the hp officejet pro 8100 printer setup from the box and take away the sticking material from the outer area of the printer.
- Next, keep the printer on a flat surface.
- Then check the condition of all the components available in the package box.
- Now, try to connect the power cord to the printer for a stable power supply.
- Make sure that there is no fluctuation in the power supply.
- Pull the cartridge access door out.
- Now, try installing the ink cartridge in the individual slots and press gently.
- Now, load a sufficient amount in the paper tray.
- Once the complete basic setup is over; you can download the driver for your hp ojpro 8100 printer to work effectively.
- Next, try establishing the network connection.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer with computer
- Before establishing the connection, let your hp officejet pro 8100 printer be in a ready state.
- Have a USB cable of around 3m length.
- Disconnect the USB cord and try reconnecting when the prompts display the message to connect.
- Tap on the device and hp officejet pro printer option from your control panel.
- Next, click on the printer icon and select the Remove device button.
- Now, try to download the software and driver by finding an appropriate driver.
- Install the driver and software by tracking the procedure line by line.
- Choose the connection method as USB and then finish the hp officejet pro 8100 printer setup process.
- Now your officejet pro 8100 printer will be ready to print, scan or copy.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Driver Download and Installation
HP Officejet pro 8100 driver download is the most basic step for both windows and mac. There are numerous methods available for downloading driver. You can try downloading the driver by clicking on the CD. The other way to download the driver is to select the link.
Figure 2 : HP Officejet Pro 8100 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 8100 software from CD/DVD
- If you want to download the driver using CD/DVD, then follow the below steps.
- Insert the CD in the drive and wait for the CD to load.
- Copy the complete hp officejet pro 8100 Printer setup and place the file in your storage space.
- Open the file and finish the installation process.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Software
- For downloading the latest software driver for your printer, follow the steps given below.
- Before downloading the driver know the OS version and hp officejet pro 8100 model.
- Click on the download option.
- Now, track the information carefully and complete the process.
- Always remember to choose the latest driver and software for your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Troubleshooting
While doing the basic hp officejet pro 8100 setup or downloading the driver, there might be some error. Here are the two troubleshooting that anyone would face. The below given are the most basic steps that you can follow for the troubleshooting process.
Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Installation issues
- To resolve the driver installation issue, you need not uninstall the driver and software from your device.
- The next step is to find and download the updated drivers and software by chatting with our professional experts.
- Then, run the autorun file and finish the procedure.
- Once this is over, it is essential to take a test print and know whether it is working properly or not.
Officejet Pro 8100 printer not found in the list
- If you can’t find your hp officejet 8100 printer name on the list? Then follow with the below steps and finish the process.
- You can contact our techies and know and understand how to solve it.
- Or, simply add your hp officejet pro 8100 model in the list of printers.
- Now, after doing that, check whether it is present on the printer’s compatible list.
- If you are finding hard, then call us ASAP.