HP Officejet Pro 8100 setup
Get and professional-quality output at an affordable amount. This HP Officejet pro 8100 setup is best suitable for your office and personal use. It can serve all your basic printer-related requirements. Using this hp officejet pro printer, you need not compromise with accuracy and quality. This officejet pro 8100 printer model allows you to print, fax, copy and scan with just a few clicks. However, before that, choose the driver that is compatible with your oj pro 8100 printer model. Every new printer demands a basic printer setup. The basic hp officejet pro 8100 setup of the printer starts from unboxing the printer to downloading a compatible driver for your oj pro model.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
Figure 1 : HP Officejet Pro 8100 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8100 First Time Printer setup
To start the hp officejet pro 8100 printer, unveiling the cartoon. Once you unbox the package, take all the components out of the box. Now, remove the stickers and tapes from in and out of the printer. Next, take away the thin film on the officejet printer control panel. Next, ensure that all the contents are present in the hp officejet pro 8100 setup printer manual.
To utilize all the trending features, download the complete software package. Locate and find for an appropriate hp ojpro 8100 driver and select the download button. As per your preference, you can either choose to download a basic driver or download the complete software. After you download the driver, finish the installation process by on-screen guidelines.
To finish the hp ojpro 8100 wireless setup, you need to have basic information about the network. However, before the network installation, you need to complete the basic printer hp officejet pro 8100 setup. Now, select the setting option and choose the wireless button. In the end, pick a network connection and enter the respective information.
Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Setup Guide
The HP Officejet pro 8100 setup is the basic process to make your officejet 8100 printer work efficiently. It won’t be a hard process, but for that, you must have step-by-step instructions. The basic hp officejet pro 8100 printer setup includes emptying the printer box, establishing a stable power supply, and installing the ink cartridge.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer
- Step 1 : Unpack the hp officejet pro 8100 setup printer from the box and take away the sticking material from the outer area of the printer.
- Step 2 : Next, keep the printer on a flat surface.
- Step 3 : Then check the condition of all the components available in the package box.
- Step 4 : Now, try to connect the power cord to the printer for a stable power supply.
- Step 5 : Make sure that there is no fluctuation in the power supply.
- Step 6 : Pull the cartridge access door out.
- Step 7 : Now, try installing the ink cartridge in the individual slots and press gently.
- Step 8 : Now, load a sufficient amount in the paper tray.
- Step 9 : Once the complete basic setup is over; you can download the driver for your hp ojpro 8100 printer to work effectively.
- Step 10 : Next, try establishing the network connection.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : Before establishing the connection, let your hp officejet pro 8100 printer be in a ready state.
- Step 2 : Have a USB cable of around 3m length.
- Step 3 : Disconnect the USB cord and try reconnecting when the prompts display the message to connect.
- Step 4 : Tap on the device and hp officejet pro printer option from your control panel.
- Step 5 : Next, click on the printer icon and select the Remove device button.
- Step 6 : Now, try to download the software and driver by finding an appropriate driver.
- Step 7 : Install the driver and software by tracking the procedure line by line.
- Step 8 : Choose the connection method as USB and then finish the hp officejet pro 8100 setup process.
- Step 9 : Now your officejet pro 8100 printer will be ready to print, scan or copy.
Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Driver Download and Installation
HP Officejet pro 8100 driver download is the most basic step for both windows and mac. There are numerous methods available for downloading driver. You can try downloading the driver by clicking on the CD. The other way to download the driver is to select the link.
Figure 2 : HP Officejet Pro 8100 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 8100 software from CD/DVD
- If you want to download the driver using CD/DVD, then follow the below steps.
- Insert the CD in the drive and wait for the CD to load.
- Copy the complete hp officejet pro 8100 setup and place the file it on your storage space.
- Open the file and finish the installation process.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Software
- For downloading the latest software driver for your printer, follow the steps given below.
- Before downloading the driver know the OS version and hp officejet pro 8100 model.
- Click on the download option.
- Now, track the information carefully and complete the process.
- Always remember to choose the latest driver and software for your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless setup
To start the hp officejet pro 8100 wireless setup, switch on your computer, printer, and router. Separate the USB cord from the device and printer. Next, check the strength of the signal and turn on your router. Now, try downloading the driver by entering an appropriate information. In the end, tap on the wireless option and track the procedure.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 8100 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- For connecting your hp officejet pro 8100 printer with the wireless network, know the basic information regarding the name and password of the network.
- From settings option, choose the wireless menu.
- Next, select the wireless setup wizard option from the wireless menu.
- From the bunch of network name, choose your network name and enter details.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 8100 wireless software
- As per your hp officejet pro 8100 setup printer model, select the wireless software.
- The make it easy you can use the HP smart application.
- Next, try to download the latest and update wireless software for your printer.
- In the end, click on the download option and finish the installation of the software.
Figure 3 : HP Officejet Pro 8100 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8100 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Using the control panel of the officejet pro 8100 printer, select the wireless button. Follow the guidelines and complete the establishment of the wireless network. Enter all the network details and complete the process. For faster and stable network hp officejet pro 8100 setup connection, keep the router next to the printer.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Start the WPS process in windows, ensure that the windows computer is compatible with your hp officejet pro 8100 model or not.
- Step 2 : Initially, begin the process by establishing the connection between your officejet printer and computer.
- Step 3 : Now, click on the device and printer button for adding the printer to the list of networks.
- Step 4 : Next, select the WPS button to connect the printer to the network.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : If you are a mac lover? Then the WPS setup can be the best option.
- Step 2 : Select the wireless button from the oj printer.
- Step 3 : Click on the push button available on your device.
- Step 4 : Next, click on the start button and start the wireless network connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 WPS Connection
Before you begin to use the process, ensure that the hp officejet pro 8100 printer and router you use to support the WPS or not. The router must have the WPS push button. Next, the network that you want to connect with must have a WPA or WPA2 security. If there is no security key, then the hp officejet pro 8100 setup connection is not possible.
Connect your Officejet Pro 8100 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : First, begin with process, and power on your hp officejet pro 8100 printer, computer, and router.
- Step 2 : Next, click on the WPS button present on both the officejet printer and router.
- Step 3 : Hold the WPS button present on your printer.
- Step 4 : After this, press the WPS button present on your router.
- Step 5 : In the end, check the stability of the network.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8100 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : Connecting using the WPS pin is similar to using a wireless setup wizard.
- Step 2 : Know the essential information about the network name and password.
- Step 3 : Click on the wireless option and navigate to the settings option.
- Step 4 : In the end, select the WPS button and fill the details in the box.
- Step 5 : Lastly, check the stability of the connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Troubleshooting
While doing the basic hp officejet pro 8100 setup or downloading the driver, there might be some error. Here are the two troubleshooting that anyone would face. The below given are the most basic steps that you can follow to troubleshoot your issue.
Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Installation issues
- To resolve the driver installation issue, you need not uninstall the driver and software from your device.
- The next step is to find and download the updated drivers and software by chatting with our professional experts.
- Then, run the autorun file and finish the procedure.
- Once this is over, it is essential to take a test print and know whether it is working properly or not.
Officejet Pro 8100 printer not found in the list
- If you can’t find your hp officejet 8100 printer name on the list? Then follow with the below steps and finish the process.
- You can contact our techies and know and understand how to solve it.
- Or, simply add your hp officejet pro 8100 model in the list of printers.
- Now, after doing that, check whether it is present on the printer’s compatible list.
- If you are finding hard, then call us ASAP.