HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer setup is designed to produce a proficient quality print. As the name signifies, this printer is the best fit for accomplishing your office printing requirement. This officejet pro printer is popular for its high accuracy and sharp text. It supports fax, copy, scan, and print. One of the finest quality of the Officejet Pro 8035 printer is that you can print from anywhere using mobile printing features like HP smart, Airprint, mopria. Also, it has the capacity to produce borderless duplex printing and facilitates the fast printer hp officejet pro 8035 driver setup. This officejet pro printer has a glossy touchscreen control panel. For wireless printing, check the availability of network and complete hp officejet pro 8035 driver setup wirelessly.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Officejet Pro 8035 First Time Printer setup
Start the hp ojpro 8035 printer setup process with unboxing the officejet pro printer from the package. Remove all the accessories from the outer area of printer. Take all the accessories out from printer box. Once you take all the components out, check the condition of the components. Now, start the connection process.
To experience the new feature, download the full software package. Search for the hp officejet pro 8035 driver and click on the download option. According to your preference, either select a basic package or choose a complete software. Once the downloading of the driver is over, try to follow the guidelines and install it.
The wireless connection for your officejet pro printer is possible only if you basic details of the network. Before starting the installation process, finish the initial hp officejet pro 8035 printer wireless setup. Next, from the setting menu, select the wireless option. Lastly, choose the preferable network and type the respective details.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer?
The starting hp officejet pro 8035 setup of the printer is the most basic step. It is not a hard step if you have proper guidelines to do that. The initial step of officejet pro 8035 printer setup includes unpacking the carton, establishing a connection, installation of the ink cartridge, and paper load.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer
- Initiate the unboxing of hp officejet pro 8035 printer setup package by taking away the tapes from the box.
- Now, lift the printer and keep on a clean and flat area.
- Remove the stickers from the accessories present in the box.
- Take the power cable out the box and attach it between officejet pro printer and electric board.
- Now, switch on the printer.
- Next, take the ink cartridge and remove the tapes from the cartridge.
- Lift the cartridge door and place the ink cartridges in the respective area.
- Once this over, pull back the cartridge door.
- Pull the input tray and take away the stickers from the sides of the tapes.
- Adjust the corner of the paper.
- Once this over, place back the paper tray.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer with computer
- For connecting hp ojpro 8035 printer setup with the computer, complete the basic setup for your printer.
- Now, connect the USB wire between printer and the computer.
- Make sure that the USB cord is of a minimum of 3m.
- Next, turn on your printer and computer.
- Then, try downloading the latest driver for your officejet pro printer.
- Give appropriate details and finish the downloading process.
- Now, go ahead and track the on-screen instruction for adding printer to the list.
- In the end, when the prompt ask you to choose the network connection type.
- Click on the USB connection type and complete the process.
- At last, check the stability of the network.setup
Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Driver Download and Installation
For both windows and mac, hp officejet pro 8035 driver and software download is a basic step. There are multiple ways available to downloading the hp officejet pro 8035 driver. However, the most common one is using a CD or clicking directly on the link. Users can choose as per their convenience.
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 8035 software from CD/DVD
- Before starting the installation process, ensure that the basic hp officejet pro 8035 driver setup is over.
- Take the CD out of the cartoon and make sure that there are no scratches available on it.
- Turn on your computer and tap on autoplay option.
- Insert the CD carefully into the drive.
- Now, follow the installation screen and end the hp officejet pro 8035 driver installation process.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Software
- To download an appropriate hp officejet pro 8035 driver, identify your device’s OS version and officejet pro printer model.
- Now, try downloading an appropriate hp officejet pro 8035 driver for your printer.
- Select the download button and follow the on-screen steps to install the hp officejet pro 8035 driver.
- After this, try to test print a page.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Printer Setup
Turn on your printer, router, and computer. Remove the USB cable from printer to the computer. Now switch on the router and know the signal stability. For downloading officejet pro printer software, know the necessary details. As you go ahead, select the wireless button and follow the guidelines to complete hp officejet pro 8035 driver setup wirelessly.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 8035 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Connect your officejet pro printer and device from the control panel and tap on wireless button.
- Now, select the settings button or network setup option.
- Next, tap on wireless setup wizard and chose a preferable name of the network.
- In the end, enter the password and select the connect option.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 8035 wireless software
- Here, according to the officejet pro printer you are using, select your wireless software.
- Next, using the HP smart option, try downloading the driver.
- Then, download the recent Officejet Pro 8035 wireless software.
- Now, select the download button and complete the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Tap on wireless option from the control panel. Track the procedure and finish the wireless connection. Fill the correct details and complete the hp officejet pro 8035 driver setup process. For a high-speed, keep your router and printer close to each other.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Before starting officejet pro 8035 printer setup, ensure that your windows computer you are using is compatible with the printer.
- Firstly, using the control panel, establish the connection from officejet pro printer to the computer.
- Next, tap on device and printer option and try to add printer to the list.
- Now, click the WPS option of the printer to begin the network connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- If you have a wireless protected setup, then it to easier to connect if you have a mac device.
- Now, from the officejet pro printer, tap on wireless option.
- Then, select the wi-fi protected setup button.
- Next, click the push option present on the computer.
- Then, tap the start option and begin the wireless connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 WPS Connection
Before starting the process, your officejet pro printer and the wireless router must be compatible with each other. If you have doubt whether your printer supports WPS, look into the manual. Next, ensure that both your router and printer have the WPS option. For the WPS setup, user needs to either select the push option or use the WPS PIN option.
Connect your Officejet Pro 8035 Using WPS Button
- Firstly, start with switching on your router, printer, and computer.
- Next, select the WPS option, which is available on the router and printer.
- Press the WPS option of the officejet pro printer.
- The next step is to press the WPS option on the router.
- Now, check the stability of the network.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8035 Via WPS PIN
- The wireless setup wizard method and WPS method is similar.
- Gather information like the name and password of the network.
- Next, select the wireless button and move to the settings.
- Lastly, tap on WPS option and enter an appropriate detail.
- In the end, check the establishment of the network connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Troubleshooting
If you are facing difficulty in performing your officejet pro printer-related tasks, don’t worry. Simply follow the troubleshooting solutions and try bringing back the printer device to a normal track. For any technical assistance, contact our team.
Officejet Pro 8035 Driver Installation issues
- To resolve the hp officejet pro 8035 driver installation issue, first, uninstall printer driver and software.
- Now for reinstalling, search for the latest and updated driver with professional help.
- Click the download button and finish the installation process.
- Once the process is over, make sure that your officejet pro printer is functioning properly.
Officejet Pro 8035 printer not found in the list
- When your device shows this error message, either follow the below steps or call our experts.
- Begin with manually searching printer from the printer list.
- If the name is missing, then try adding officejet pro printer to the list.
- However, before checking the compatibility.
- For any help, hit the call button.