HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Setup
1. Unpack the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer setup
- Start the hp ojpro 8035 printer setup process by unboxing the officejet pro printer from the package.
- Remove all the accessories from the outer area of the printer.
- Take all the accessories out from the printer box.
- Once you take all the components out, check the condition of the components.
- Now, start the connection process.
2. Download the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Driver
- To experience the new feature, download the full software package.
- Search for the hp officejet pro 8035 driver and click on the download option.
- According to your preference, either select a basic package or choose a complete software.
- Once the downloading of the driver is over, try to follow the guidelines and install it.
3. Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8035 with wireless
- The wireless connection for your hp officejet pro printer 8035 printer setup is possible only if you basic details of the network.
- Before starting the installation process, finish the initial hp officejet pro 8035 printer wireless setup.
- Next, from the setting menu, select the wireless option.
- Lastly, choose the preferable network and type the respective details.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer?
The starting hp officejet pro 8035 setup of the printer is the most basic step. It is not a hard step if you have proper guidelines to do that. The initial step of the hp officejet pro 8035 printer setup includes unpacking the carton, establishing a connection, installation of the ink cartridge, and paper load.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer
- Initiate the unboxing of hp officejet pro 8035 printer setup package by taking away the tapes from the box.
- Now, lift the printer and keep on a clean and flat area.
- Remove the stickers from the accessories present in the box.
- Take the power cable out the box and attach it between officejet pro printer and electric board.
- Now, switch on the printer.
- Next, take the ink cartridge and remove the tapes from the cartridge.
- Lift the cartridge door and place the ink cartridges in the respective area.
- Once this over, pull back the cartridge door.
- Pull the input tray and take away the stickers from the sides of the tapes.
- Adjust the corner of the paper for hp officejet pro 8035 printer setup.
- Once this over, place back the paper tray.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer with computer
- For connecting hp ojpro 8035 printer setup with the computer, complete the basic setup for your printer.
- Now, connect the USB wire between printer and the computer.
- Make sure that the USB cord is of a minimum of 3m.
- Next, turn on your printer and computer.
- Then, try downloading the latest driver for your hp officejet pro 8035 printer setup.
- Give appropriate details and finish the downloading process.
- Now, go ahead and track the on-screen instruction for adding printer to the list.
- In the end, when the prompt ask you to choose the network connection type.
- Click on the USB connection type and complete the process.
- At last, check the stability of the network setup
Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 8035 software from CD/DVD
- Before starting the installation process, ensure that the basic hp officejet pro 8035 driver setup is over.
- Take the CD out of the cartoon and make sure that there are no scratches available on it.
- Turn on your computer and tap on autoplay option.
- Insert the CD carefully into the drive.
- Now, follow the installation screen and end the driver installation process.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Software
- To download an appropriate hp officejet pro 8035 driver, identify your device’s OS version and officejet pro printer model.
- Now, try downloading an appropriate driver for your printer.
- Select the download button and follow the on-screen steps to install the driver.
- After this, try to test print a page.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Troubleshooting
If you are facing difficulty in performing your officejet pro printer-related tasks, don’t worry. Simply follow the troubleshooting solutions and try bringing back the printer device to a normal track. For any technical assistance, contact our team.
Officejet Pro 8035 Driver Installation issues
- To resolve the hp officejet pro 8035 driver installation issue, first, uninstall printer driver and software.
- Now for reinstalling, search for the latest and updated driver with professional help.
- Click the download button and finish the installation process.
- Once the process is over, make sure that your hp officejet pro 8035 printer setup is functioning properly.
Officejet Pro 8035 printer not found in the list
- When your device shows this error message, either follow the below steps or call our experts.
- Begin with manually searching hp officejet pro 8035 printer setup from the printer list.
- If the name is missing, then try adding officejet pro printer to the list.
- However, before checking the compatibility.
- For any help, hit the call button.