HP Officejet Pro 8030 Setup
Be it a large scale or small scale industry, the HP Officejet Pro 8030 setup works like a pro. The printer has automatic two-sided print and copy which makes print work a breeze. What’s more? The easy wireless connection allows you to print from smartphones and tablets. When you buy this printer for your office environment, it simply uplifts the daily work. To control printer activities, it has a color touchscreen. The capacity of the document feeder is 35 sheets. Download the Smart app and enjoy printing from anywhere and anytime. Why wait?
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Officejet Pro 8030 First Time Printer setup
Verifying the HP Officejet Pro 8030 Setup and its parts is the primary step before connecting. Then, you have to verify printer completely to make connections. Now, open the paper tray and check if it works properly. And also, verify the ink slots before you insert ink cartridges. Once the checking is over, you can proceed with the device setup.
Select and proceed with a proper installation of the driver. While choosing the driver, you should always cross-check with printer and OS model. Next, choose the most compatible drivers for the Officejet Pro 8030 printer. Now, click on the Download option of the Officejet Pro 8030 driver. While installing printer driver, select connection type.
To set up the wireless device, select and turn on the router which is wireless. Then, settle the router near your printer just for easy access. Next, turn on it and then you should move to printer control panel. Now, take a look at the control panel and select Wireless icon. After that, choose Setup -> Settings -> Wireless Network
How to setup HP Officejet Pro 8030 Printer?
Here are the steps to make the HP Officejet pro 8030 setup easy. Unpack the printer to start the device setup. After unpacking, it is a must to offer a power connection. Conclude printer setup by installing papers and ink cartridges.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 8030 Printer
- Initially, select HP Officejet pro 8030 setup from the box after removing the packaging tapes.
- Now, place the unpacked printer on the sturdy table for starting printer setup.
- Then, isolate the accessories of printer and search for the wall outlet.
- Next, connect the power cable into the selected wall socket.
- After that, choose the printer’s port to connect the power cable.
- Once connected, turn on the printer and start the printing magic.
- You need to install papers and ink cartridges in the paper tray and slots respectively.
- Later, connect printer to the proper network by following the successive steps.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8030 Printer with computer
- Connecting printer with Mac or Windows desktop is now easy.
- Then, pick the connectivity mode for connecting with the device.
- Next, select available USB cable that you keep ready for connecting.
- Now, prepare the printer with power connections, papers, and ink cartridges.
- After checking all the above, you have to proceed with the connection setup.
- The basic device connection setup is USB and wireless setup.
- For wireless setup, follow the below Wireless Protected Setup guidelines.
- If you choose USB setup, then select 3 meters cable for connection.
- Download your HP Officejet pro 8030 Setup and connect the USB cable.
HP Officejet Pro 8030 Printer Driver Download and Installation
The types of driver download available for your printer are as follows. The driver downloads from the site with the help of our easy instructions. Even you can download the software from the CD that you got with printer. For added advantage, you can download the driver from the site directly to complete hp officejet pro 8030 setup.
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 8030 software from CD/DVD
- Engage with the technical team for downloading the driver from the CD.
- Do you have a CD but don’t know how to start? Then, you can download the driver after calling us.
- Once you reach us, we will help you by downloading the software from the CD.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 8030 Printer Software
- To print the documents without effort, you need to go to the driver site.
- Firstly, select the source for downloading the driver.
- Once you head to the site, you can download the necessary driver for the printer.
- For helping with easy driver download, select printer model number on the site in hp officejet pro 8030 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8030 Wireless Printer Setup
Here, you have the device setup instructions for your wireless setup. Now, choose the network which is stable for connecting with the network. Before you proceed with the wireless setup, you should complete printer hardware setup. Lastly, select password of the network.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 8030 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Connect with Mac or Windows device using the preferred Wizard options.
- Mainly, you should have the generated password for the connection.
- Now, make sure the connection is stable for printer to connect with the device.
- Then, select Wireless icon and then Wireless Protected Setup.
- At last, proceed to select network and enter the password for your network.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 8030 wireless software
- Preferring wireless printing over wired printing is a perfect choice.
- To assist with wireless printing, you should have the software.
- For that software, head to the driver section of your device model.
- Download the drivers by clicking the Download option on your site and complete hp officejet pro 8030 setup.
- Use the online installer to install the hp Officejet pro 8030 drivers.
HP Officejet Pro 8030 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Keep an eye on the described requirements to proceed with WPS. Firstly, select WPS pin of your network after turning on the router. Next, switch on your HP Officejet Pro 8030 setup. Based on the desktop that you use, turn on Mac or Windows.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 8030 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- You should have the printer ready by completing the first time setup.
- Now, select Windows desktop for Wireless Protected Setup.
- Then, connect using the Wireless icon of the device.
- Next, search for the password to enter after you select wireless Protected setup.
- Entering the valid password will connect the device to the network.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 8030 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- When you have any version of the Mac device, then use this easy method for wireless supply.
- Initially, turn on your Mac desktop and make it ready for the network interfacing.
- Now, the Wi-Fi network icon from your Mac desktop.
- It will load the screen with available connectivity to facilitate a network connection.
- Once loaded, select WPS option and network to create a connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8030 WPS Connection
Connect with our technical expert who can handle the WPS setup. The team can facilitate both the WPS pin and push button. You can select the method based on the availability of the network. For the WPS pin set up, take the password which is 8 digit number. Next, the router with push-button is vital for users who prefer the push button.
Connect your Officejet Pro 8030 Using WPS Button
- Along with printer setup, complete the WPS pin method for wireless setup.
- Now, this is the time for selecting the connection mode for printer.
- Anytime, you can select connection method with the available password.
- Next, hunt for Wireless -> Setup -> Wireless Protected Setup.
- Move to the last step where you need to select network and type the password.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8030 Via WPS PIN
- The WPS Pin method is one of the easiest connection procedures.
- The user should select Wireless icon on the printer.
- Next, pick out the Setup option from the list.
- In the next screen, choose the Settings option in the available option.
HP Officejet Pro 8030 Printer Troubleshooting
Approach our printer technician to find the repair steps for all your printer issues. You can try printer troubleshooting steps, which are comfortable. Or, hand over your printer problem to us, and we can take care of it.
Officejet Pro 8030 Driver Installation issues
- When you get the error message regarding the driver, you should restart the driver download process.
- Next, remove the oldest hp printer software, which causes the issue.
- Now, choose a different driver to proceed with the driver printer.
- If you are not able to connect and download, we are here to assist you.
- Call our technical helpline to get instant help.
Officejet Pro 8030 printer not found in the list
- At first, refresh the settings on printer and the computer.
- Then, choose the correct settings for compatibility.
- You can also clear the available driver from the computer.
- Next, try connecting to a different network and check if it works fine.
- Or else, call us to get the service for your HP Printer.