HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer is an all-in-one printer that is designed for producing quality printing at affordable rates. This Officejet Pro 6968 printer model promises to support various features like copying, faxing, scanning, and copying. To make the printing process easy, try connecting the officejet printer using a wired or wireless connection. Officejet Pro 6968 printer model has a front USB port. If you want to print from mobile devices, then this printer is perfect for that. It supports various mobile printing options like HP ePrint, HP smart, ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and mopria. Also, this hp officejet pro 6968 printer also supports automatic and manual duplexing.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Officejet Pro 6968 First Time Printer setup All-in-one
The first time printer setup is not a big deal if you have proper instructions to do that. Take out the printer out of the cartoon. Dispose the stickers and tapes from all over the hp officejet pro 6968 printer. Check the condition of the other accessories. Now start the basic officjet pro printer setup connection.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer setup
The HP Officejet pro 6968 printer setup is the primary step, which requires proper guidelines to do that. When you finish the printer setup, your printer will almost be ready to perform the tasks. The hp officejet pro 6968 setup is all about the simple steps like unboxing the hp officejet pro printer, power connection, loading paper, and installation of the cartridge.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer
- The unboxing of the printer is the most basic step to start the hp officejet pro 6968 printer setup.
- Remove the printer from the package.
- Next, eliminate all the tapes and stickers from outside and inside of the printer.
- Then, remove the sticker from the control panel.
- Now, try connecting the power cord between the printer and electric outlets.
- Check the stability of the power supply.
- Next, turn the officejet printer on and navigate to control options from the settings.
- Now pull the paper tray towards yourself and place a stack of paper.
- The next step is to install the cartridges in the respective area.
- Next, shut the cartridge door.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer with computer
- To connect your hp officejet pro 6968 printer with the computer, simply follow the below steps one by one.
- To begin the setup, finish the basic setup requirement.
- Gather information regarding the network name, password of the network.
- From the control panel, click on the wireless option.
- Select the network settings and click on the Ok option.
- Tap on the down arrow, and click on the wireless wizard.
- Enter the respective details and tap on the Ok option.
- In the end, complete the process by typing the WEP or WPA key.
- Lastly, check that the connected network is stable or not.
Installing a Downloaded Driver on HP Officejet Pro 6968
For uninterrupted performance, it is better to HP Officejet Pro 6968 download the latest version of the all-in-one officejet pro printer. This driver installation is no more a hectic work if you do it using CD or via directly clicking on the link.
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 6968 software from CD/DVD
- Step 1: Take out the CD from the package and connect it to the computer.
- Step 2: Make sure that there is no USB cable connection attached to the hp officejet pro printer.
- Step 3: To run the file, an installation wizard will prompt up.
- Step 4: Next, establish a connection with the USB cable.
- Step 5: Complete the process by following the on-screen steps till the end.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Software
- Step 1: Before starting the driver download, check the network connection.
- Step 2: Try downloading the driver by clicking on the link.
- Step 3: Once the download is over, click on the Next option and tap the install option.
- Step 4: Detach the USB cable for updating the network.
- Step 5 : Now, click on the device and hp officejet pro 6968 printer option and follow the given guidelines.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer
To start the process, select the wireless router for a stable connection. Now, turn your HP Officejet pro 6968 printer on and connect your device wirelessly. Switch on the router and know the signal strength. Tap on the wireless option and follow the procedure step by step.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 6968 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: Start with clicking on the wireless settings from the control panel.
- Step 2: Next, tap on the wireless setup wizard option.
- Step 3: Now, touch on the network name from the list.
- Step 4: If it is not present, then enter it manually.
- Step 5: Now, try taking the test print page.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 6968 wireless software
- Step 1: Start the process by clicking on the wireless software.
- Step 2: To make it simple, try the downloading process from the HP smart application.
- Step 3: Next, try installing the latest wireless software according to your officejet pro printer model.
- Step 4: Finish the process by tracking on the guidelines carefully.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Look for wireless options from the control panel. The screen will display a dialog box with a list of printers. Click on the preferred network and type the password. Once this is over, your hp officejet pro printer will be ready with a wireless network.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: Initially, go to the control panel and click on the setup option.
- Step 2: From the setup menu, tap on the network option.
- Step 3: Now, click on the wi-fi protected setup option and track the guidelines carefully.
- Step 4: Next, click on the push button and press the WPS button.
- Step 5: Hold for a few seconds.
- Step 6: Now, your hp officejet pro 6968 printer will have a stable wireless connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: To start the WPS setup, ensure that your hp officejet pro 6968 printer and router supports the WPS push button.
- Step 2: The wireless router has the WPS push button.
- Step 3: The network can either use a WPA or WPA2 security.
- Step 4: Press on the WPS push button mode on the printer.
- Step 5: The next step is to press the WPS button on your router.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 WPS Connection
WPS connection is one of the types to establish the connection. It is better to choose your mac or windows that have a WPS option. The router that you are using should support the WPS option. When you begin to use WPS, click either the push button or PIN option.
Connect your Officejet Pro 6968 Using WPS Button
- To start with, click on the wireless button present on the control panel.
- Click on the wi-fi protected setup and track the on-screen procedures.
- Now, tap on the WPS button option.
- After doing this, next click on the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Now, your hp officejet pro 6968 printer will have a stable connection.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Via WPS PIN
- To connect your hp officejet pro 6968 printer using the WPS pin, go to the control panel.
- Click on the wireless option.
- Tap on the wi-fi protected setup and follow the on-screen procedures.
- Next, for configuration utility, enter the WPS PIN.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Troubleshooting
Coming across a problem with the Officejet Pro 6968 printer? Then, don’t worry, you can get our experts assistance for solving the problem. However, here we have the solutions for the two very common difficulties that people face.
Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Installation issues
- For troubleshooting the issue, begin the process by uninstalling the printer’s driver from your computer or laptop.
- Now, download the recently updated driver with the help of our technical team.
- Then select the autorun option and continue with the installation process.
- For installing the driver, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Officejet Pro 6968 printer not found in the list
- “Printer not found in the list” is the message pops up every time you try downloading the driver? If yes, then track the below steps.
- Now, you need to manually try adding the printer name.
- Next, ensure that the printer’s name is present in the compatible menu or not.
- If anyone is finding difficulty, then get in touch with our experts and fix your issue.