HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Setup
1. Unpack the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer Setup
- The first time HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer setup is not a big deal if you have proper instructions to do that.
- Take the printer out of the cartoon.
- Dispose of the stickers and tapes from all over the hp officejet pro 6968 printer.
- Check the condition of the other accessories.
- Now start the basic officejet pro printer setup connection.
2. Download the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver
- To download the driver, fill the required details in the search box.
- Next, tap on the begin option. Click on the driver download option and run the executable file.
- Now, track the on-screen guidelines and finish the driver installation process.
- Once everything is over, it is better to try a test print page.
3. Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6968 with wireless
- To establish the connection wirelessly, gather information regarding the SSID and password.
- To begin the hp officejet pro 6968 wireless setup, start the driver download process.
- Next, tap on the wireless option from the settings.
- In the end, when the prompts box appears, click on the wireless option.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer setup
The HP Officejet pro 6968 printer setup is the primary step, which requires proper guidelines to do that. When you finish the printer setup, your printer will almost be ready to perform the tasks. The hp officejet pro 6968 setup is all about the simple steps like unboxing the hp officejet pro printer, power connection, loading paper, and installation of the cartridge.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer
- The unboxing of the printer is the most basic step to start the hp officejet pro 6968 printer setup.
- Remove the printer from the package.
- Next, eliminate all the tapes and stickers from outside and inside of the printer.
- Then, remove the sticker from the control panel.
- Now, try connecting the power cord between the printer and electric outlets.
- Check the stability of the power supply.
- Next, turn the officejet printer on and navigate to control options from the settings.
- Now pull the paper tray towards yourself and place a stack of paper.
- The next step is to install the cartridges in the respective area.
- Next, shut the cartridge door.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer with computer
- To connect your hp officejet pro 6968 printer setup with the computer, simply follow the below steps one by one.
- To begin the setup, finish the basic setup requirement.
- Gather information regarding the network name, password of the network.
- From the control panel, click on the wireless option.
- Select the network settings and click on the Ok option.
- Tap on the down arrow, and click on the wireless wizard.
- Enter the respective details and tap on the Ok option.
- In the end, complete the process by typing the WEP or WPA key.
- Lastly, check that the connected network is stable or not.
Installing a Downloaded Driver on HP Officejet Pro 6968
For uninterrupted performance, it is better for HP Officejet Pro 6968 should download the latest version of the all-in-one officejet pro printer. This driver installation is no more a hectic work if you do it using CD or via directly clicking on the link.
Option 1 : Install Officejet Pro 6968 software from CD/DVD
- Take out the CD from the package and connect it to the computer.
- Make sure that there is no USB cable connection attached to the hp officejet pro printer.
- To run the file, an installation wizard will prompt up.
- Next, establish a connection with the USB cable.
- Complete the process by following the on-screen steps to the end.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Software
- Before starting the driver download, check the network connection.
- Try downloading the driver by clicking on the link.
- Once the download is over, click on the Next option and tap the install option.
- Detach the USB cable for updating the network.
- Now, click on the device and hp officejet pro 6968 printer setup option and follow the given guidelines.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 6968 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Start with clicking on the wireless settings from the control panel.
- Next, tap on the wireless setup wizard option.
- Now, touch on the network name from the list.
- If it is not present, then enter it manually.
- Now, try taking the test print page.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 6968 wireless software
- Start the process by clicking on the wireless software.
- To make it simple, try the downloading process from the HP smart application.
- Next, try installing the latest wireless software according to your officejet pro printer model.
- Finish the process by tracking the guidelines carefully.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Troubleshooting
Coming across a problem with the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer Setup? Then, don’t worry, you can get our expert’s assistance in solving the problem. However, here we have the solutions for the two very common difficulties that people face.
Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Installation issues
- For troubleshooting issues, begin the process by uninstalling the printer’s driver from your computer or laptop.
- Now, download the recently updated driver with the help of our technical team.
- Then select the autorun option and continue with the installation process.
- For installing the driver, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Officejet Pro 6968 printer not found in the list
- “Printer not found in the list” is the message pops up every time you try downloading the driver? If yes, then track the below steps.
- Now, you need to manually try adding the printer name.
- Next, ensure that the printer’s name is present in the compatible menu or not.
- If anyone is finding difficulty, then get in touch with our experts and fix your issue.