HP Officejet 8020 Printer Setup
1. Unpack the HP Officejet 8020 printer Setup
As you start with the HP Officejet 8020 printer setup, you have to confirm the following.
- This would be an initial step for the printer setup.
- Now, look for the existing accessories of your printer.
- While checking the printer, make sure to clear the accessories.
- Lastly, verify the printer for a valid device connection.
2. Download the HP Officejet 8020 Driver
The recommended driver is nothing but the compatible drivers for Officejet 8020 printers.
- Firstly, choose the compatible OS model which can connect with the printer.
- Then, proceed to the driver page and select the full or basic driver for the printer.
- After you choose, download the drivers as stated by the HP.
3. Connect your HP Officejet 8020 with wireless
The direct HP Officejet 8020 wireless Setup connection is preferable for an easy and stable connection.
- Firstly, you should track the network credentials for connecting with the network.
- Then, select the network that has proper security for connection.
- Basically, you can use the Wireless Button on the printer which favors wireless connection.
HP Officejet 8020 Printer setup
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet 8020 Printer
- Now, it’s time to unpack the printer parcel that you have received.
- First, select a location that is comfortable to work with the setup process.
- Make sure the stability of the surface for placing the printer.
- Now, clear the packaging material from the outer.
- Then, take out the HP Officejet 8020 printer Setup and also all the accessories.
- Next, find the wall out and connect the power cord to it.
- Use the other end to plug in the backside of the printer.
- After that, open the tray for inserting the papers in order.
- At last, figure out the proper slots and insert the ink cartridges.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet 8020 Setup with computer
- The connection for your HP Officejet 8020 printer Setup is important to avail of the services.
- You have to find the printer USB port now to commence with the USB setup.
- Now, choose the compatible USB cable for connecting with your device.
- Next, open the Device and Printers option from the computer.
- Then, stop the other running program on the computer.
- Now, start the setup by moving to the driver page.
- The driver page will pop-up with the Software and driver formats.
- Click on Download and confirm yours.
- Lastly, continue with the USB setup by choosing and connecting the USB cord.
Installing a Downloaded Driver on HP Officejet 8020
Read the below instructions which describe the driver download techniques. Acquire Officejet 8020 driver for your device with provided CD. If possible, download the recent drivers from the site as you wish. When downloaded from the site, you will always get the advanced driver.
Option 1 : Install Officejet 8020 software from CD/DVD
- Step 1: To go with this method, you have to select a computer that has a CD drive.
- Step 2: Once you have prepared the computer, keep the CD in the opened tray.
- Step 3: Select the AutoPlay or My Computer to transfer the drivers from the CD.
- Step 4: Proceed with on-screen instructions and CD installation.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet 8020 Printer Software
- Step 1: This method offers you the full and upgraded version of the driver for Officejet 8020.
- Step 2: The most well-known method for downloading the driver is availing it from the driver page.
- Step 3: Select the drivers for your HP Officejet 8020 printer setup according to the model number.
- Step 4: Assure the successful HP Officejet 8020 driver download with a test print.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the HP Officejet 8020 printer
Your printer may support many connection setups. But the perfect method is wireless connection setup. Now, select the network from the available sources. It is a must for the network to have the password. Once you are ready with the network, turn on the hp oj 8020 printer and begin.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet 8020 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: Initially, go to the control panel of the device to choose the Wireless icon.
- Step 2: From the Wireless icon, select the Settings icon.
- Step 3: Now, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard menu and hit the Ok or Next button.
- Step 4: Then, select the wireless network from the list and provide the password for the network.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet 8020 wireless software
- Step 1: Download the driver which is a wholesome package for your hp oj 8020 printers.
- Step 2: The wireless software and firmware for your printer are readily available for download.
- Step 3: When installing the driver, make sure it is the recent version of the driver.
- Step 4: Now, the only thing that you need to do is download the drivers.
HP Officejet 8020 Printer Troubleshooting
Officejet 8020 Driver Installation issues
- The first thing you need to check if you are trying to download the compatible drivers.
- When there is a conflict between the devices, it will create a problem.
- So download only the new hp Officejet 8020 drivers for the HP Officejet 8020 printer setup.
- For any printer problem, you can reach us by dialing to +1844-687-6686.
Officejet 8020 printer not found in the list
- Now, ensure the HP Officejet 8020 printer’s name is in the list of the device.
- If it is not in the device list, search for the manual option.
- Add the device using the manual option to the list.
- If you are struggling while installing, you can call the displaying printer service number.