HP Officejet 5260 Printer setup
The primary features of Officejet 5260 aims at offering the best printing and connectivity features. With this printer, you can print, copy, scan and fax in a snap easy. The primary features includes the connectivity options like mobile printing, wireless printing and the USB connectivity features. What’s more? The latest and the compatible HP Officejet 5260 driver and software allows you to enjoy the HP Officjet 5260 Wireless All-in-one printer features to the fullest. Now you can use this document to get the complete latest hp oj 5260 printers and software for various HP officejet printer features.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
Figure 1 : HP Officejet 5260 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 5260 First Time Printer setup
OJ 5260 Printer Setup is an important process after every printer purchase. For a successful setup, you require a set of specific hp officejet 5260 driver and software. This document will be your complete guide for the entire HP Officejet 5260 driver download and setup process.
Officejet 5260 Printer setup Guide Install
Keep in mind that – The printer is properly unpacked, no packing material is left behind. The HP Officejet 5620 printer is connected to a functional power socket. The HP Officejet 5260 printer setup guide install has the required hp officejet 5260 driver.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet 5260 Printer
- Step 1 : To begin with the HP Officejet 5260 printer setup, connect the device to the direct power and turn it on.
- Step 2 : Next, when the printer is still on, install the ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- Step 3 : Next load enough papers into the input tray and then print the alignment page.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet 5260 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : After turning on the OJ 5260 printer setup, the next step is to connect it to the device and the network.
- Step 2 : Here, use the LAN cable or the USB to connect Officejet 5260 printer to the network.
- Step 3 : Now connect Officejet 5260 printer to computer with a USB cable.
- Step 4 : On successful connection, the device will prompt for the latest drivers and software for Officejet 5260 printer
Officejet 5260 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Usually, you will get a hp officejet 5260 driver installation CD/DVD with the printer in the pack. This CD will have the basic set of drivers and software for the first time setup process.
Figure 2 : HP Officejet 5260 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Officejet 5260 software from CD/DVD
- To begin with the HP Officejet 5260 driver installation from the CD/DVD, insert the CD into the ROM slot.
- Next, wait for the AutoRun file to initiate and follow the instructions on the screen and proceed further.
- Then, choose the basic HP Officejet 5260 Driver and Software and complete the Driver Installation.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet 5260 Printer Software
In case you do not have the CD/DVD or looking for the full feature hp officejet 5260 driver and software.
- To begin with, enter your printer model number and download the hp officejet 5260 driver core file to the device.
- Next, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for completing the driver installation process.
- Finally, save the recommended settings and complete the process.
HP Officejet 5260 Wireless Setup
Now connect your HP OJ 5260 printer wireless to network and device in a snap. All you need is the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and the password. Here are the detailed instructions on how to connect Officejet 5260 wireless to network and device.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet 5260 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- To connect the Officejet 5260 printer to the Wireless network, use the Wireless Setup Wizard. This will ask for the Wireless network name (SSID) and the Password.
- To begin with the Officejet 5260 Wireless Setup Wizard process, go to Settings on your printer control panel.
- Here select the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option. This will initiate the wizard and now follow the instructions.
- Then, you can see the Officejet 5260 wizard prompting for the Wireless network password. Enter it for a secure connection.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet 5260 wireless software
- To begin with, Officejet 5260 Wireless drivers and software download, get your device OS version.
- Next, download the latest and the compatible Software to your device and run the AutoRun file.
- Here, follow the instructions and you will get the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- From this list, select your network SSID and enter the password for a secure connection.
Figure 3 : HP Officejet 5260 wireless setup
HP Officejet 5260 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
HP Officejet 5260 Wireless Protected Setup is a secure mode of wireless connectivity when compared to the Wireless Setup Wizard mode. For this, you need to push the WPS button on the reverse of your router and the printer simultaneously.
Option 1 : HP Officejet 5260 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : To begin with, connecting the HP Officejet 5260 Printer and the Windows wireless, connect them to the same wireless network.
- Step 2 : Next, go to the Control Panel on the Windows and select Devices and Printers.
- Step 3 : Now, from the list of available wireless devices, select your hp OJ 5260 printer name.
- Step 4 : This will establish a secure wireless connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet 5260 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : Initially, you should connect your MAC and the Officejet 5260 printer to the same wireless network.
- Step 2 : On the MAC device, click on the Apple icon and then select Systems & Preferences.
- Step 3 : Here, select the option Devices to see the list of available wireless devices.
- Step 4 : Next, select your HP Officejet 5260 printer name and connect it to your MAC device.
HP Officejet 5260 WPS Connection
You can also connect Officejet 5260 printer to computer wireless with the WPS mode. Here you can see 2 options – the WPS Push button and the WPS PIN Mode. The Pin mode will enable you to connect to the device with an 8-digit WPS pin. WPS mode is a secure way to connect wireless to the printer
Connect your Envy 5260 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : To begin with, the WPS Pushbutton mode, go to the touch panel on your printer.
- Step 2 : Next, select the Settings and then go to the WiFi Protected Setup option.
- Step 3 : Here you can see 2 options – WPS Pushbutton and WPS Pin mode.
- Step 4 : Now select the WPS Pushbutton mode and this will activate the WPS on the printer.
- Step 5 : Next, immediately push the WPS Button on the reverse of your router for a secure connection.
Connect your HP Officejet 5260 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : To connect the devices with the WPS PIN mode to the printer, go to Settings in the Printer Touch panel.
- Step 2 : Next, go to WiFi Protected Setup and select the PIN mode.
- Step 3 : Now, you can see the 8-digit WPS PIN displayed on the printer touch screen.
- Step 4 : Next, on your device, under Wireless Network, select your printer name and enter this WPS pin to establish a secure connection.
- Step 5 : You can also change this pin in the future if needed.
HP Officejet 5260 Printer Troubleshooting
Sometimes, you may face an error or issue when trying to install the hp officejet 5260 driver and software. Some of these errors can be fixed easily by reinstalling the complete printer drivers and software.
Officejet 5260 Driver Installation issues
- Step 1 : To begin with the fix, uninstall the complete HP Printer Drivers and software from your device (Windows or MAC)
- Step 2 : Then, get the latest drivers and software for the HP Officejet 5260 from our experts.
- Step 3 : Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for completing the installation process.
- Step 4 : Check if you can complete the hp officejet 5260 driver installation process successfully. If you still face issue with the installation, contact us at +1844-687-6686.
Officejet 5260 printer not found in the list
- Step 1 : Unable to find your printer in the list of HP Printer Drivers and Software? Feel free to call our experts for immediate fix.
- Step 2 : In this case, you can manually search for your HP Printer model in the list of available printers.
- Step 3 : You can also try to add the printer manually and check if the printer model is available in the compatible list.
- Step 4 : If you are still unable to spot the printer name, call our experts at +1844-687-6686.