HP Officejet 5260 Printer setup
Figure 1 : HP Officejet 5260 - Printer
2. Download the HP Officejet 5260 Driver
- OJ 5260 Printer Setup is an important process after every printer purchase.
- For a successful setup, you require a set of specific hp officejet 5260 drivers and software.
- This document will be your complete guide for the entire Officejet 5260 driver download and setup process.
3. Connect your HP Officejet 5260 with wireless
- This is the part where you connect the wires to a power socket and get your HP OJ 5260 printer up and running.
- Once you do that, set up wireless printing on your HP Officejet 5260 printer. Try to print the test page from any document.
HP Officejet 5260 Printer setup Guide Install
Keep in mind that – The printer is properly unpacked, no packing material is left behind. The HP Officejet 5620 printer is connected to a functional power socket. The HP Officejet 5260 printer setup guide install has the required driver.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Officejet 5260 Printer
- Step 1 : To begin with the HP Officejet 5260 printer setup, connect the device to the direct power and turn it on.
- Step 2 : Next, when the printer is still on, install the ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- Step 3 : Next load enough papers into the input tray and then print the alignment page.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Officejet 5260 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : After turning on the OJ 5260 printer setup, the next step is to connect it to the device and the network.
- Step 2 : Here, use the LAN cable or the USB to connect Officejet 5260 printer to the network.
- Step 3 : Now connect Officejet 5260 printer to the computer with a USB cable.
- Step 4 : On a successful connection, the device will prompt for the latest drivers and software for Officejet 5260 printer
HP Officejet 5260 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Usually, you will get a officejet 5260 driver installation CD/DVD with the printer in the pack. This CD will have the basic set of drivers and software for the first time setup process.
Figure 2 : HP Officejet 5260 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Officejet 5260 software from CD/DVD
- To begin with, the HP Officejet 5260 driver installation from the CD/DVD, insert the CD into the ROM slot.
- Next, wait for the AutoRun file to initiate and follow the instructions on the screen and proceed further.
- Then, choose the basic driver and Software and complete the Driver Installation.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Officejet 5260 Printer Software
In case you do not have the CD/DVD or looking for the full feature hp officejet 5260 driver and software.
- To begin with, enter your printer model number and download the driver core file to the device.
- Next, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for completing the driver installation process.
- Finally, save the recommended settings and complete the process.
HP Officejet 5260 Printer Troubleshooting
Sometimes, you may face an error or issue when trying to install the hp officejet 5260 driver and software. Some of these errors can be fixed easily by reinstalling the complete printer drivers and software.
Officejet 5260 Driver Installation issues
- Step 1 : To begin with the problem fix, uninstall the complete HP Printer Drivers and software from your device (Windows or MAC)
- Step 2 : Then, get the latest drivers and software for the HP Officejet 5260 printer setup from our experts.
- Step 3 : Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for completing the installation process.
- Step 4 : Check if you can complete the hp officejet 5260 driver installation process successfully. If you still an face issue with the installation, contact us at +1844-687-6686.
Officejet 5260 printer not found in the list
- Step 1 : Unable to find your printer in the list of HP Printer Drivers and Software? Feel free to call our experts for an immediate fix.
- Step 2 : In this case, you can manually search for your HP Printer model in the list of available printers.
- Step 3 : You can also try to add the printer manually and check if the printer model is available on the compatible list.
- Step 4 : If you are still unable to spot the printer name, call our experts at +1844-687-6686.