HP Officejet pro 9025 Install
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer setup which helps you to get high-quality output.
- It is best suitable for both your office and home-based printing tasks.
- You can connect your printer using a wireless network, USB cable, and Ethernet, as well.
- There are a few mobile printing solutions and web services that this printer supports, like HP smart app, mopria, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and much more.
- This printer model is compatible with windows, macOS, and Linux. The printer setup is the mandatory step to make your printer function normally.
- The setup of the printer involves unboxing the package and putting all the hardware components together.
- Once the printer setup is over, the installation of the driver and the network connection is the second main step.
Figure 1: HP Officejet Pro 9025 Install
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 9025 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Finish the initial requirement and make sure you that have a network name and password.
- Using the control panel, select the wireless option.
- Next, click on the wireless setup wizard option and tap on the OK option.
- Now, pick the desired network and give the password.
- After completing all the steps, your printer will be ready with the wireless network.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 9025 wireless software
- Begin the process by downloading the driver.
- Next, when the download is over, run the downloaded printer software.
- Now, adhere the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- Then, look for the desired connection type and enter the correct password.
- In the end, tap on the finish option.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Start the process by finding the available network from the windows.
- Step 2 : Next, click on the preferred network and tap on the connect option.
- Step 3 : Once you click that, enter the password when the prompts box appears.
- Step 4 : Meantime, press and hold the WPS button that is available on the router to establish the connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : If you are a mac lover? Then you can comfortably choose the WPS.
- Step 2 : Now, you can select the wireless network option using the menu bar.
- Step 3 : Using the network list, tap on the selected network.
- Step 4 : Once you click that, you will receive a prompt where you have to type the password.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 WPS Connection
The main connection feature of HP Officejet Pro 9025 is the WPS setup. To access this feature, use mac or windows that have the WPS option. Now, select the router that supports WPS connection. You can use the WPS connection, either using the push button or PIN method.
Connect your Officejet Pro 9025 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : Use the WPS button, switch on the router, computer, and printer.
- Step 2 : In the end, select the WPS button that is available on the router and printer.
- Step 3 : Now, hold and press the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Step 4 : Follow this process for the printer first and then carry on to the router.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : For connecting the printer using the WPS PIN, use the control panel.
- Step 2 : Select the wireless option and click on the Settings option.
- Step 3 : Now, choose the network name and enter the appropriate password details.
- Step 4 : In the end, after typing the network name, click on the wi-fi protected setup.