HP Officejet Pro 9015 Install
- The ojpro 9015 is a color printer, which is best capable to meet the high volume printing requirement and serve the best in class output.
- This printer can efficiently support two-sided printing. However, for better quality, use genuine cartridges and quality papers.
- Using this printer, you can efficiently print from various devices like smartphones, PC, tablet, etc. at an affordable price.
- You can connect your printer to other devices using USB cable or mobile printing services like ePrint, HP smart, mopria, and AirPrint.
- Perform easy steps to set up the printer and perform various printer-related functions.
Figure 1: HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Install
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless setup
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 9015 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Begin the process by clicking on the wireless option from the control panel.
- Next, look for the setting button or simply click the network setup option.
- Then, tap on the wireless setup wizard button and pick your network name.
- After this, type the password when the message box appears.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 9015 wireless software
- The first step is to pick the wireless software according to your printer.
- The easy way is to download the driver using the HP smart app.
- Now, locate and install the recent and updated wireless software.
- In the end, directly hit the download button.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Begin the process by selecting the setup button from the control panel.
- Now, using the setup menu, click on the Network button.
- Next, tap on the WPS option and execute the instructions one by one.
- Then, select the push option and hold the WPS button.
- Keep pressing the WPS button for some time.
- Now, your printer is ready with a wireless connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- For WPS setup, start by ensuring that both your printer and router support the Wireless Protected Setup option.
- The wireless router must consist of a WPS push option.
- The network can either use a WPA or WPA 2 security.
- Press and hold the WPS push button of the printer.
- In the end, click on the WPS button available on the router.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 WPS Connection
Connect your Officejet Pro 9015 Using WPS Button
- To connect the printer with the WPS button, select the wireless option available on the control panel.
- Tap on the WPS option on the printer and move ahead as per the instructions, as shown.
- Next, from the wireless router, click the WPS button.
- Now, in the end, check the connection stability of the network.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9015 Via WPS PIN
- For connecting the printer with the WPS pin, navigate to the control panel.
- Next, select the wireless button.
- Then, select the WPS option and carefully follow instructions shown on the screen.
- At last, for configuration, type the PIN.