HP Officejet Pro 9010 Install
- Enhanced features of your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer make it suitable for your printing work.
- The device satisfies every printing need with the perfect quality.
- Mainly, the printer can connect to a wireless network through easy steps.
- Gain the wireless connection for your printer using the Auto-wireless and Wireless Protected setup.
- To handle the device comfortably, the device has a color screen with a touch panel.
- If you want to print from a mobile device, choose the Cloud Print or AirPrint service.
- Want to know more about your printer and setup instruction? We are always here to help you with the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer setup.
Figure 1: HP Officejet pro 9010 Printer Install
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 9010 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Using the wireless setup wizard connection for the printer will add more features to the printer.
- For instance, it allows your printer to connect and print from any source.
- Now, select the Wireless icon on the printer which navigates to the summary screen.
- Next, choose the Setup option and go to the Settings option.
- Know your network and password and configure it.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 9010 wireless software
- To begin with, select the matching printer driver that supports wireless printing.
- Here, the wireless driver is available for download and install.
- Download it on your own using the instructions.
- Or else, give us a call for downloading the Officejet Pro 9010 wireless software.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Your Officejet Pro 9010 device becomes completely available for wireless printing.
- Step 2 : Now, you need to choose the right wireless connectivity method.
- Step 3 : The Wireless Protected Setup for Windows desktop is easy now.
- Step 4 : From the Wireless icon, reach the Wi-Fi Protected Setup of the printer.
- Step 5 : At last, choose the network and select the password for it.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : Initially, confirm the platform compatibility for the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and Mac.
- Step 2 : Once tested the platform compatibility, select the Wireless icon on the Mac.
- Step 3 : Now, choose the network depending on the availability.
- Step 4 : Reboot the router if you are not able to select the network.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 WPS Connection
Connect your Officejet Pro 9010 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : If you are looking for a safe wireless connection method, select the WPS method.
- Step 2 : Now, turn on the router for the wireless connection and select the network.
- Step 3 : Press the WPS button the printer and router and connect to the network.
- Step 4 : Once the wireless light is stable, you can ensure the wireless setup.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9010 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : The WPS Pin method is one of the easiest connection procedures.
- Step 2 : The user should select the Wireless icon on the printer.
- Step 3 : Next, pick out the Setup option from the list.
- Step 4 : In the next screen, choose the Settings option in the available option.