HP Officejet pro 8025 Install
- Elevate your daily printing work with the HP Officejet Pro 8025 manual printer Setup.
- The printer is suitable for home and small business setup.
- The officejet pro printer can help you print up to 20 pages in a minute.
- To move your printing work in a faster phase, it has mobile printing solutions.
- Download the driver which will speed up your officejet pro 8025 printer device.
- Also, connect and print across devices using advanced printing technology.
- Print the files online with the help of the downloaded printing application.
- According to your officejet pro printer model, you can download and install drivers.
- Want to download and set up the officejet pro printer? Call us @+1844-687-6686
Figure 1: HP Officejet pro 8025 Install
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless setup
You should select the proper network from the available network list. Now, ensure the steady network connection which you need for hp officejet pro 8025 manual wireless setup. As a first move, turn on the router and verify the wireless light on the router. Then, the officejet pro 8025 printer should have the proper driver for the wireless setup.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet Pro 8025 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- To begin with, ensure the vital requirements for the network setup.
- Now, your hp officejet pro 8025 manual printer setup should stay in the working mode.
- Then, select the Wireless icon and next to that choose the Network Setup.
- Next, you will get a Summary screen that depicts a network list.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet Pro 8025 wireless software
- Downloading the wireless software is easy with the hp ojpro 8025 wireless setup.
- Initially, the hp officejet pro 8025 manual printer setup should have a connection with the internet.
- Then, move to the Mac or Windows computer and go to the driver page.
- Once you find the drivers, do the download and installation of your officejet pro printer driver.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Protected Setup
Begin the WPS setup with the basic requirements stated here. Now, you can straightaway once you have the wireless network handy. Next, the selected network should have a password that you know. Then, activate your router which will offer hp officejet pro 8025 manual printer setup network connection.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : The Wireless Protected Setup for windows device will offer better access.
- Step 2 : Initially, select or buy a router that will support this easy method.
- Step 3 : Now, move to the control panel and choose the Wireless button.
- Step 4 : Next, you should choose the Setup and WPS in the successive screen.
- Step 5 : At last, look for the WPS option and select it for the connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : Firstly, turn on the officejet pro printer and Mac desktop and verify the system OS.
- Step 2 : Then, switch on the wireless router that facilitates wireless connection.
- Step 3 : On selecting the router, make sure that it is suitable for WPS.
- Step 4 : Now, select the Wireless icon and choose the WPS from the device.
- Step 5 : At last, connect with the printer network when the network list appears on the screen.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 WPS Connection
Without any cable connection, you can print using this method. The supported WPS connection method is the WPS pin and push-button. Now, select the password for the pin method and use it. If you use push-button, then you should activate it from the officejet pro printer and router.
Connect your Officejet Pro 8025 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : Print the document over the internet after completing the WPS push-button method.
- Step 2 : Now, choose the router which has featured push-button.
- Step 3 : Then, select the push-button from the officejet pro printer to activate it.
- Step 4 : Do not press and leave. Just hold it for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Step 5 : Lastly, click on the push-button of the router for a few minutes.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8025 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : One of the network connectivity methods is WPS Pin.
- Step 2 : Initially, the printer should have the drivers prior to this method.
- Step 3 : Then, keep the router ready to connect with your officejet pro printer.
- Step 4 : From the printer, choose the Wireless icon and select the Network option.
- Step 5 : At last, enter the password for the wireless network.