HP Officejet pro 6970 Install
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer is perfect for making your printing job less complex at affordable prices.
- It is best to cater both your office and home printer-related work.
- Want to enjoy the print, copy, fax, and scan? If yes, then Officejet Pro 6970 Printer is the best.
- This printer model is compatible with both windows and mac operating systems.
- hp ojpro 6970 printer model helps you get a professional printing quality each time.
- The setup process begins from unpacking the printer box, establishing the network connection, loading the paper, and installation of an ink cartridge.
Figure 1: HP Officejet pro 6970 Install
HP Officejet Pro 6970 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
The initial requirements for the WPS setup are your computer and router must support the WPS. You need to get panic because most of the HP printer support this. Know the WPA or WPA2 security of the network. Switch on your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer. Tap on the wireless icon present in the control panel. Select the settings and then tap on the wireless setup wizard.
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: To use the WPS, ensure that your windows is compatible with your printer or not.
- Step 2: Now, try establishing the connection between your officejet pro 6970 printer and computer.
- Step 3: Tap on the device and printers option and try adding the printer to the list.
- Step 4: Next, tap on the WPS option present in the printer to begin the network process.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: If you have a mac device, then this method is best for you.
- Step 2: Start with taping the wireless button of the printer.
- Step 3: Now, click the wi-fi protected setup option.
- Step 4: Next, tap on the push button of your mac device.
- Step 5: In the end, click the start button to begin the wireless connection.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 WPS Connection
Wireless Protected Setup is a secure way to connect the printer to your device. On the control panel, tap on the connection option. Next, select the wi-fi protected setup. Now, press the WPS mode from your hp ojpro 6970 printer. Follow the instructions completely, and you can see the wi-fi light on your printer.
Connect your Officejet Pro 6970 Using WPS Button
- Step 1: Start from the control panel and click the wireless option.
- Step 2: Next, tap on the wi-fi protected setup and follow the guidelines given on-screen.
- Step 3: Now, click the WPS option available on the router.
- Step 4: Once this is over, try connecting your hp ojpro 6970 printer with your device and follow the on-screen instructions.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6970 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1: From the control panel, click the wireless button.
- Step 2: Track the on-screen guidelines to the wi-fi protected setup.
- Step 3: Enter the WPS PIN and tap on the OK option.
- Step 4: Next, try accessing the wireless router or wireless access point.
- Step 5: Once the configuration is over, your officejet pro 6970 printer will be ready with a stable connection.