HP Officejet Pro 6968 Install
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer is an all-in-one printer that is designed for producing quality printing at affordable rates.
- This Officejet Pro 6968 printer model promises to support various features like copying, faxing, scanning, and copying.
- To make the printing process easy, try connecting the officejet printer using a wired or wireless connection.
- Officejet Pro 6968 printer model has a front USB port. If you want to print from mobile devices, then this printer is perfect for that.
- It supports various mobile printing options like HP ePrint, HP smart, ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and mopria.
- Also, this hp officejet pro 6968 printer also supports automatic and manual duplexing.
Figure 1: HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Install
HP Officejet Pro 6968 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Option 1 : HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: Initially, go to the control panel and click on the setup option.
- Step 2: From the setup menu, tap on the network option.
- Step 3: Now, click on the wi-fi protected setup option and track the guidelines carefully.
- Step 4: Next, click on the push button and press the WPS button.
- Step 5: Hold for a few seconds.
- Step 6: Now, your hp officejet pro 6968 printer will have a stable wireless connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: To start the WPS setup, ensure that your hp officejet pro 6968 printer and router supports the WPS push button.
- Step 2: The wireless router has the WPS push button.
- Step 3: The network can either use a WPA or WPA2 security.
- Step 4: Press on the WPS push button mode on the printer.
- Step 5: The next step is to press the WPS button on your router.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 WPS Connection
WPS connection is one of the types to establish the connection. It is better to choose your mac or windows that have a WPS option. The router that you are using should support the WPS option. When you begin to use WPS, click either the push button or PIN option.
Connect your Officejet Pro 6968 Using WPS Button
- To start with, click on the wireless button present on the control panel.
- Click on the wi-fi protected setup and track the on-screen procedures.
- Now, tap on the WPS button option.
- After doing this, next click on the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Now, your hp officejet pro 6968 printer will have a stable connection.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Via WPS PIN
- To connect your hp officejet pro 6968 printer using the WPS pin, go to the control panel.
- Click on the wireless option.
- Tap on the wi-fi protected setup and follow the on-screen procedures.
- Next, for configuration utility, enter the WPS PIN.