HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
Once done with HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer initial setup, the next step is searching and downloading HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver. There are certain conditions to download 6978 driver. First, keep the printer prepared with papers and cartridges installed. Next, check for the computer OS (Both Mac and Windows are compatible). According to the OS, download & install recent drivers on the computer. The following is the complete guide for downloading the print drivers.
Get the Steps On How To Download Driver The HP Officejet Pro 6978
Usually, to download HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver, you may have to carry out three steps. Initially, know your OS version. Then, download the drivers for your HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer. Finally, install it on Windows 10 or Mac version.
- Step 1: How To Install Officejet Pro 6978 Driver?
- Step 2: How To Driver Download For HP Officejet Pro 6978?
- Step 3: How To Setup HP OJPRO 6978 Driver?
- HP Officejet Pro 6978 scanning software
- Software Upgrade for HP OJPRO 6978
- Windows OJPRO 6978 Driver Download compatibility OS Versions
- Mac OJPRO 6978 Driver Download compatibility OS Versions
- Step-By-Step Assistance For OJPRO 6978 Printer Driver Installation
Manual for downloading hp OJPRO 6978 drivers
Step 1: How To Install Officejet Pro 6978 Driver?
- Have the printer model number ready and go to HP Officejet Pro 6978 manual driver setup page.
- The page auto-detects the computer’s OS and displays HP Officejet Pro drivers.
- Now, select the suitable HP officejet 6978 drivers for your computer OS.
Step 2: How To Driver Download For HP Officejet Pro 6978?
- Once you download the drivers, go to HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver location.
- Then, double-click on the driver file and look for the Install option.
- Lastly, allow the installer to install HP Officejet 6978 drivers to the computer.
Step 3: How To Setup HP OJPRO 6978 Driver?
- After installing HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver, add your printer to Windows or Mac device.
- For adding the printer to a Windows device, use the Devices and Printers menu.
- In the case of Mac computer, make use of the System Preferences menu.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scanner Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6978 scanning software
- One of the features supported by HP 6978 printer is the photo and document scan.
- HP Officejet Pro 6978 All in one Printer driver package downloaded includes scan driver.
- If it is not included in the driver package, you may require to download separate HP 6978 scanning software.
- To easy the scanning process, here is the HP Scan software
- On completing the download, enjoy scanning your documents.
Software Upgrade for HP Officejet Pro 6978
- Upgrading the printer driver is the best practice to get the latest features.
- There are two ways to update printer drivers.
- One is installing the available updates for HP Officejet Pro 6978 drivers.
- The second method is to uninstall the entire driver and install new drivers from the product page.
- Select the method according to your convenience and download driver for HP Officejet Pro 6978.
Download Compatible OS Version for Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
Windows OJPRO 6978 Driver Download compatibility OS Versions
32-bit and 64-bit processor
- MS Windows 10
- MS Windows 8.1
- MS Windows 8
- MS Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
Check the available space to download print drivers.
Windows OJPRO 6978 Driver Download compatibility OS Versions
- 10.7 lion
- 10.8 mountain lion
- 10.9 Mavericks
- 10.10 Yosemite
- 10.11 El Capitan
- 10.12 Sierra
- 10.13 High Sierra
- 10.14 Mojave
Step-By-Step Assistance For HP OJPRO 6978 Printer Driver Installation
HP OJPRO 6978 Windows Driver Installation Steps
- Step 1: Connect your computer to the active internet connection and find the driver download page.
- Step 2: On the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Setup page, type the printer model number and wait for the page to detect the OS version.
- Step 3: If you want to change OS, click on the Change icon and select it.
- Step 4: Printer driver for HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver is listed to download on Windows 10.
- Step 5: Press the download icon and download drivers in a snap.
- Step 6: Install the Officejet Pro 6978 drivers using the built-in installer.
- Step 7: Then, add your network-shared printer to the computer from the control panel.
- Step 8: Finally, select a sample document to print from your printer.
HP OJPRO 6978 MAC Driver Installation Steps
- Step 1: While you start, double-check the network connection on Mac OS.
- Step 2: Then, proceed to the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver setup page and enter your printer model.
- Step 3: Now, it detects your computer OS in a minute and displays only the compatible drivers.
- Step 4: Check the whole list of recommended drivers and download the recent one.
- Step 5: To get started with HP Officejet 6978 driver download, hit Download.
- Step 6: Install HP 6978 drivers with the software installer on the computer. Note: For additional drivers, you can complete HP Officejet Pro 6978 scanner software download.
- Step 7: At times, the installation screen may ask to choose the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wireless Setup connection (USB/Wireless).
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Issues & Updates
Offficejet Pro 6978 Fix Driver Problems
- Step 1: The basic fix for HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver is uninstalling and reinstalling them.
- Step 2: Once uninstalled, check for the latest driver for HP 6978 and reinstall it.
- Step 3: Restart the devices including printer, router, and computer.
- Step 4: Check the network settings and edit them if necessary.
- Step 5: You can also disconnect the printer from a computer and connect back.
- Step 6: If nothing works, restart the Officejet Pro 6978 driver download setup.
Install OJPRO 6978 Driver After Windows 10 Update
- Step 1: After updating Windows 10 device, you may not be able to print.
- Step 2: It is because of the conflict created by the old drivers.
- Step 3: It may not contain the necessary program to run the printer.
- Step 4: At this time, get new OfficeJet pro 6978 drivers from the download page.
- Step 5: You can select either HP Easy Start or the full-featured hp 6978 drivers for the printer.