HP Officejet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer
The HP Officejet Pro 6978 is a perfect printer to manage all your printing activity in a fast phase. Now, connect printer to the password-protected network and establish a wireless connection. Select the HP Officejet pro 6978 All-in-one-printer drivers to download on your computer for the best and convenient features. Explore the right Officejet 6978 drivers and software to get the perfect outcomes.
Figure 1: hp ojpro 6978 – all-in-one printer setup
How To Get Back HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer is Offline To Online?
The hp officejet pro 6978 all in one printer may go offline when it loses the connection or other related issues. Below are the instructions for getting the printer online.
Step 1: Use the troubleshooter to check the connection
- At first, get the recent app for printer troubleshooting.
- Open the app and click on the Start option to choose hp Officejet Pro 6978 all-in-one printer.
- If any hp officejet pro 6978 driver update is available for OJ6978, press OK.
- This automatically chooses Officejet pro 6978 printer as the default printer and then print.
Step 2: Set HP Officejet Pro 6978 as default or main printer
- Select the control panel option and choose Printers & Scanners.
- To select the default option, click Manage and then Set as default.
- You can print using your hp officejet pro 6978 setup printer, as it is online now.
How Do I Setup My HP Officejet pro 6978 Printer To Fax?
- Step 1: Before you begin, finish hp Officejet pro 6978 all-in-one printer setup.
- Step 2: Then, download your printer hp officejet pro 6978 manual drivers and Hp Officejet pro 6879 fax software.
- Step 3: After that, hit the Fax button to assign the receiver information.
- Step 4: Connect the computer and HP OJ 6978 printer to an active network.
- Step 5: At last, press the Send Fax option and send the file in a snap.
How To Fix Scan Error For HP Officejet pro 6978 Printer
- Step 1: Turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable.
- Step 2: Leave the printer undisturbed for a while and connect back to the power cable.
- Step 3: Next, check the scan settings and choose the compatible settings.
- Step 4: Fix the connection error by downloading the latest HP Officejet Pro scanning software.
- Step 5: Before scanning a document, make sure that you have placed the scanner glass in the right position.
How to Print Documents Using Officejet pro 6978 Printer via smartphone
Now, it is easy to print from the smartphones of various platform including Android, iOS, and more. Get an app recommended by HP Officejet pro 6978 All-in-one Printer and print the documents using it.
For Windows Users
- Turn on your Android device and download HP Print plugin based on the device version.
- Now, go to Officejet pro 6978 software and click on File.
- Open the required document to print by tapping the Print option.
For Apple Users
- Apple users can select the compatible iOS device and connect it to a proper hp officejet pro 6978 wireless setup connection.
- Then, choose your document and click on the AirPrint option.
- Note: Your printer automatically turns on the AirPrint when the printer is AirPrint enabled.
HP Officejet pro 6978 - All-in-one Wireless Printer setup
HP 6978 Printer Scan Software For Wireless Connection
- Step 1: Officejet Pro 6978 scanner software needs to be downloaded on the computer.
- Step 2: Once downloaded, turn on your printer and computer for the hp 6978 scanner setup.
- Step 3: Then, ensure that your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Step 4: Download the HP Scan on your computer and choose the document to place on the scanner lid.
- Step 5: Finally, open the HP scan software and select the document to scan and save it.
How Do I connect My HP OJPRO 6978 To My Computer?
- Install hp Officejet pro 6978 all-in-one printer drivers on the windows.
- Click Windows icon and then Devices and Printers.
- Then, click Add a printer and select your printer.
- Complete Officejet pro 6978 driver download on your Mac.
- Next, click on Apple System Preferences.
- Then, choose the Add option and select your printer.
How do I Set Up Wi-Fi With An HP OJPRO 6978 printer?
- Step 1: Have a look at the printer control panel and select HP Wireless Direct icon.
- Step 2: Touch On with security option and get the network password.
- Step 3: Return to the computer to turn on Wi-Fi and select your HP Printer.
- Step 4: Then, choose the printer and now you get the password prompt on the control panel.
- Step 5: Enter the password and wait for the printer to get a wireless connection.