HP Officejet 8020 Install
- Replace your old printer with this new and smart HP Officejet 8020 Setup.
- The features of the printer are perfectly alright for home and office.
- Enjoy fast print, scan, copy, and fax. The printing speed is 20 pages per minute which is remarkable.
- If any of the repetitive tasks are now carried out, it will eliminate those tasks.
- From the printer, you can sync with Google Drive and other smart storage.
- Even you can print your favorite documents from the smartphone.
- The HP Smart app adds value to this stand-alone printer.
- For transferring the data securely, the printer has Wi-Fi security, password protection, and encryption.
Figure 1: HP Officejet 8020 Printer install
HP Officejet 8020 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Option 1 : HP Officejet 8020 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: In your Windows computer, go to the HP Officejet 8020 printer software.
- Step 2: Now, select the Tools option from the available options.
- Step 3: Then, choose the Device Setup & Software.
- Step 4: Next, hit the Connect a new device for connecting your device.
- Step 5: In the end, you will get the available printer list to add the printer.
Option 2 : HP Officejet 8020 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: First of all, make sure the connection of the Mac with stable internet.
- Step 2: Now, select the Mac device and look for the System Preferences.
- Step 3: From it, choose your oj 8020 printer from the list to connect with your Mac desktop.
- Step 4: Once added, try to print the document and check the device list.
HP Officejet 8020 WPS Connection
Connect your Officejet 8020 Using WPS Button
- Step 1: If you want to connect the printer instantly, avail the WPS pushbutton procedure.
- Step 2: Turn on the router and the selected router should have WPS pushbutton.
- Step 3: Now, look for the push button on your hp oj 8020 printer and click on it.
- Step 4: Next, proceed to the router and select the WPS button.
- Step 5: In a few minutes, your printer will get the connection via a wireless network.
Connect your HP Officejet 8020 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1: Follow the guidance of the WPS setup for the HP Officejet 8020 Setup.
- Step 2: It is simple once you find the Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Step 3: Now, select the Setup from the options to choose the network.
- Step 4: Then, highlight the network and enter the password.
- Note: The network WPS pin is an eight-digit password.