HP Officejet 5260 Install
- The primary features of Officejet 5260 aims at offering the best printing and connectivity features.
- With this printer, you can print, copy, scan and fax in a snap easy.
- The primary features includes the connectivity options like mobile printing, wireless printing and the USB connectivity features.
- What’s more? The latest and the compatible HP Officejet 5260 driver and software allows you to enjoy the HP Officejet 5260 Wireless All-in-one printer features to the fullest.
- Now you can use this document to get the complete latest hp oj 5260 printers and software for various HP officejet printer features.
Figure 1: HP Officejet 5260 Printer Install
HP Officejet 5260 Wireless Setup
Now connect your HP OJ 5260 printer wireless to network and device in a snap. All you need is the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and the password. Here are the detailed instructions on how to connect Officejet 5260 wireless to network and device.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Officejet 5260 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- To connect the Officejet 5260 printer to the Wireless network, use the Wireless Setup Wizard. This will ask for the Wireless network name (SSID) and the Password.
- To begin with the Officejet 5260 Wireless Setup Wizard process, go to Settings on your printer control panel.
- Here select the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option. This will initiate the wizard and now follow the instructions.
- Then, you can see the Officejet 5260 wizard prompting for the Wireless network password. Enter it for a secure connection.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Officejet 5260 wireless software
- To begin with, Officejet 5260 Wireless drivers and software download, get your device OS version.
- Next, download the latest and the compatible Software to your device and run the AutoRun file.
- Here, follow the instructions and you will get the list of all available wireless networks nearby.
- From this list, select your network SSID and enter the password for a secure connection.
HP Officejet 5260 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
HP Officejet 5260 Wireless Protected Setup is a secure mode of wireless connectivity when compared to the Wireless Setup Wizard mode. For this, you need to push the WPS button on the reverse of your router and the printer simultaneously.
Option 1 : HP Officejet 5260 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : To begin with, connecting the HP Officejet 5260 Printer and the Windows wireless, connect them to the same wireless network.
- Step 2 : Next, go to the Control Panel on the Windows and select Devices and Printers.
- Step 3 : Now, from the list of available wireless devices, select your hp OJ 5260 printer name.
- Step 4 : This will establish a secure wireless connection.
Option 2 : HP Officejet 5260 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : Initially, you should connect your MAC and the Officejet 5260 printer to the same wireless network.
- Step 2 : On the MAC device, click on the Apple icon and then select Systems & Preferences.
- Step 3 : Here, select the option Devices to see the list of available wireless devices.
- Step 4 : Next, select your HP Officejet 5260 printer name and connect it to your MAC device.
HP Officejet 5260 WPS Connection
Connect your Envy 5260 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : To begin with, the WPS Pushbutton mode, go to the touch panel on your printer.
- Step 2 : Next, select the Settings and then go to the WiFi Protected Setup option.
- Step 3 : Here you can see 2 options – WPS Pushbutton and WPS Pin mode.
- Step 4 : Now select the WPS Pushbutton mode and this will activate the WPS on the printer.
- Step 5 : Next, immediately push the WPS Button on the reverse of your router for a secure connection.
Connect your HP Officejet 5260 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : To connect the devices with the WPS PIN mode to the printer, go to Settings in the Printer Touch panel.
- Step 2 : Next, go to WiFi Protected Setup and select the PIN mode.
- Step 3 : Now, you can see the 8-digit WPS PIN displayed on the printer touch screen.
- Step 4 : Next, on your device, under Wireless Network, select your printer name and enter this WPS pin to establish a secure connection.
- Step 5 : You can also change this pin in the future if needed.