HP Officejet 5258 Manual
HP Officejet 5258 Manual provides complete instructions for printer setup. The all-in-one HP Officejet 5258 printer is a perfect solution for print, scan, and copy. It supports wireless and wired network connectivity setup. HP OJ 5258 printer is compatible with specific mac, as well as windows OS versions. However, to use this printer efficiently, install OJ 5258 driver on your computer. The instruction manual for printer setup also includes the steps to install the driver.
HP Officejet 5258 Manual First Time Printer Setup
Here is the detailed HP Officejet 5258 driver Manual with steps for HP Officejet 5258 first time printer setup.
Step 1: Unbox HP OJ 5258 Printer
- Take out OJ 5258 printer from its pack.
- Remove all the protective foams, tapes and coverings from it.
Step 2: Plug in the printer
- Connect wall socket and printer with a power cord.
- Switch on the wall socket to power up your HP printer.
Step 3: HP Officejet 5258 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Remove the tapes from cartridges.
- Insert them into OJ 5258 cartridges slots.
Step 4: HP Officejet 5258 Manual Driver Download and Install
- Find a suitable Officejet 5258 driver and download it on your desktop.
- Open the downloaded OJ 5258 printer driver file and initiate installation.
- Use the on-screen instructions to continue with driver installation.
- Choose the mode to connect the HP Officejet 5258 Setup printer and desktop.
- Finally, complete installing the drivers with the wizard steps.
How to Download HP Officejet 5258 Manual Printer Software
Now, you can download and install software compatible with your mac and windows OS. Here are the HP Officejet 5258 driver manual steps for printer driver download and install:
Step 1: Know your Computer OS Version
- Turn on your mac or windows computer.
- Find the OS version of your computer.
Step 2: Download Suitable Driver for HP OJ5258
- Find the driver for HP OJ 5258 Manual that suits your desktop OS.
- Download and install it with the driver installation wizard.
Step 3: Install Printer Software and Driver
- Once you begin with HP Officejet 5258 driver install, use the steps on the screen.
- When the wizard asks, choose a method for either connecting devices as wired or Wi-Fi mode.
- After that, continue with the steps and install HP Officejet 5258 setup driver.
- Now, from the list of software, choose your desired software and install it on the computer.
HP Officejet 5258 Troubleshooting
HP OJ 5258 Manual printer offers quality printing, scanning, and copying features. With HP OJ 5258 printer you may face certain errors while printing or installing the driver. The error occurs due to the long-term usage of the printer with poor maintenance. Printer offline and driver unavailable are two common errors. If you face any of these errors, follow HP Officejet 5258 driver manual troubleshooting steps to solve these errors.
Officejet 5258 Printer Offline During Installation
- Step 1: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor on your Windows computer.
- Step 2: Install the software and choose your printer name from the list of printers.
- Step 3: Now, set your HP Officejet 5258 printer as the default printer.
- Step 4: Open HP Officejet 5258 driver Manual printer properties on your device.
- Step 5: Check the properties of OJ 5258 printer on your computer.
- Step 6: Access the “service list” option on your desktop.
- Step 7: Check and modify the necessary settings.
- Step 8: Now, open “devices and printers” and check the printer online status.
- Step 9: If the printer is online, try to print with HP OJ5258 Manual.
Officejet 5258 Driver is Unavailable
- Step 1: Access your windows or mac device.
- Step 2: Check whether any updates are available for your device OS or drivers.
- Step 3: If any updates are available, update the device OS and drivers.
- Step 4: Now, try to print a file with HP OJ 5258.
- Step 1: Uninstall the existing HP Officejet 5258 driver Manual software and driver from your computer.
- Step 2: Re-download the suitable driver on the computer and start the installation.
- Step 3: Follow the steps displaying on the monitor and complete installing the driver.
- Step 4: Restart your desktop and try to print a file for ensuring proper installation.
HP Officejet 5258 Connectivity Printer Manual
- The HP OJ 5258 printer supports both wired and wireless connectivity mode.
- For setting up wired connection mode, you require an undamaged USB cable.
- To set up a Wi-Fi connection between OJ 5258 and your laptop, connect your device to your router Wi-Fi.
- Check all the settings of HP Officejet 5258 Manual.
- Then, ensure that no paper is stuck in the printer paper tray.
- After that, stop all the ongoing printing tasks and check for printer driver updates.
- If any update is available, update the drivers.
- Now, confirm that the printer and your device are in connection.
- Finally, try printing with HP Officejet 5258.
- Switch off HP Officejet 5258 Manual printer and disconnect all the power connections.
- Now, wait for 30 seconds and connect it again.
- Then press and hold the resume button for around 10 to 20 seconds until the attention light blinks.
- Now, the printer resets to factory settings.