HP Officejet 5258 Install
Print more pages in less time with the HP Officejet 5258 printer.
- Achieve fast printing with the advanced print feature. For steady performance, your printer has dual-band WiFi.
- Within a minute or two, you can complete the Wifi setup for the printer.
- The energy certified printer can print, scan, copy, and fax.
- To get lab-quality printouts, make use of the HP high-yield ink.
- Download any one of the smart applications to print from the tablets and smartphones.
- The all-in-one printer makes every printing task easy. To enjoy the full feature, you have to download the suitable drivers.
Figure 1: HP Officejet 5258 Printer Install
HP Officejet 5258 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Option 1 : HP Officejet 5258 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: The options used for Wireless Protected setup differ when you use Windows.
- Step 2: Now, refer to the suitable Windows OS types here.
- Step 3: The Windows 10, 8.1, and 8 are compatible to use wireless protected setup.
- Step 4: Select the Wireless icon where the WPS is now listed for selecting.
- Step 5: Do as you get the instructions on the screen.
Option 2 : HP Officejet 5258 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: The compatibility verification is important while using the WPS setup.
- Step 2: Mostly, all the Mac OS supports the Wireless Setup method.
- Step 3: To make it clear, just look at the versions supported.
- Step 4: After that, click on the Wireless option and select the Setup option.
- Step 5: Lastly, select the network and connect using the password.
HP Officejet 5258 WPS Connection
Connect your Officejet 5258 Using WPS Button
- Step 1: Initially, look for the small physical button on your printer and router.
- Step 2: At first, click it on the printer for the device connection.
- Step 3: Next, choose the button and wait until you see the connection.
- Step 4: Then, move to the router for connecting with the network.
- Step 5: Once the devices get a connection, you can see the wireless bar.
Connect your HP Officejet 5258 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1: Do you have a wireless router and WPS Pin? Then, use the following instructions to complete the setup.
- Step 2: Now, turn on the router and check for the network strength.
- Step 3: Then, select the Wireless icon and then choose Network Setup.
- Step 4: Under the setup option, you will get the network summary.
- Step 5: Choose the password and connect quickly.