HP Officejet 5252 Install
- HP Officejet 5252 Setup is the best compact printer for fulfilling your office needs.
- Now, copy, print, scan, and fax is possible with just a few clicks.
- To experience the exciting features, usually, you get a default CD/DVD along with the officejet printer.
- To get a high-quality output, you necessarily need not be near your computer because it supports both hp officejet 5252 setup wired and wireless connection.
- Moreover, printing is possible from anywhere with HP mobility features like Apple AirPrint, HP smart app, morpria, ePrint. Also, it supports borderless printing.
Figure 1: HP Officejet 5252 Printer Install
HP Officejet 5252 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Option 1 : HP Officejet 5252 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: To opt for the Wireless Protected Setup, make sure that your Windows device is compatible with the oj 5252 printer.
- Step 2: Initially, using the control panel, connect your printer to the computer.
- Step 3: Click on the Device and Printers option, and add the printer to the list.
- Step 4: Now, tap on the WPS button of the hp oj 5252 printer to start the network process.
Option 2 : HP Officejet 5252 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: If you are using a mac device, then you can easily opt for this method.
- Step 2: Now, click on the wireless button that is present of the oj 5252 printer.
- Step 3: Next, click on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Step 4: After this, click on the push button of the device.
- Step 5: Then click on the start option to begin the wireless hp officejet 5252 setup connection.
HP Officejet 5252 WPS Connection
Connect your Officejet 5252 Using WPS Button
- Step 1: To use a built-in feature like WPS, start by turning on the hp oj 5252 printer, router, and computer.
- Step 2: Initially, start by clicking on the WPS button, which is present on the printer and router.
- Step 3: Select and hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Step 4: Start by doing it on the hp oj 5252 printer and then click on the router.
Connect your HP Officejet 5252 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1: This WPS pin method is the same as the wireless wizard method.
- Step 2: Click on the network name that has SSID.
- Step 3: Know the password for that particular network, to connect with that network.
- Step 4: Next, tap on the wireless option and then navigate to the settings option.
- Step 5: In the end, click on the Wi-fi Protected Setup option and enter the network pin.