HP Officejet 4655 Setup
HP Officejet 4655 setup involves many processes. Setting up the printer allows you to enjoy premium quality print. Officejet 4655 setup starts from removing the coverings from HP OJ 4655 printer. After this, you have to install suitable cartridges, drivers, and much more. To install HP Officejet 4655 driver, you can either use the setup CD or download it. However, the CD installs the basic set of printer setup software and driver.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4655 Printer?
For first-time HP Officejet 4655 setup, unbox printer and install suitable cartridges. Along with this, install compatible drivers on your device and more. The step-by-step procedure for printer setup is:
Step 1: Unbox HP Officejet 4655 Printer
Unboxing is the first step for starting Officejet 4655 setup. The step-by-step guidelines for unboxing HP OJ 4655 printer are:
- Open the new OJ 4655 printer pack.
- Remove the covering from the top of the officejet printer.
- Take out all OJ 4655 accessories.
- Then, take HP Officejet 4655 Setup printer out from the box.
- Get rid of coverings from outside the printer.
- Remove all the tapes from Officejet 4655 printer.
- Finally, ensure that no protective materials are on the printer.
Step 2: Connect Officejet 4655 Power Cord
- First, take the power cord from the pack.
- Check and confirm that the power cord is undamaged.
- After that, plug one end of the power cord into HP Officejet 4655 printer.
- Plug another end into the direct power supply.
- Now, press HP OJ4655 power button to “ON” the printer.
- Finally, set all your preferences using the printer panel
Step 3: Install HP Officejet 4655 Ink Cartridge
Loading ink cartridges is necessary for proper HP Officejet 4655 printer. Cartridges come along with other essential printer accessories. The steps to load cartridges in the HP Officejet 4655 printer are:
- Take out the cartridges safely from the pack.
- Clear off the tapes on it.
- Now, properly insert them into the cartridge slots.
Step 4: Load Paper Into The Officejet 4655 Input Tray
After installing cartridges, the next step is to load papers in HP Officejet 4655 printer. The step-by-step procedure for loading papers are:
- First, open the paper tray of HP Officejet 4655 Setup.
- Confirm that there are no protective coverings in it.
- Now, take compatible plain papers.
- Place them aligned on the paper tray.
- Finally, close HP Officejet 4655 printer Setup input paper tray.
Step 5: Install the HP Officejet 4655 Setup Printer Software
During HP OJ 4655 printer setup, installing printer software is necessary. The basic set of instructions to do this process are:
- Find your mac or windows OS version.
- Get compatible OJ 4655 printer driver that suits your OS.
- Download printer driver and start setting it up on the device.
- Proceed with steps on the screen and set the mode of connection.
- Complete the driver setup and choose your preferred OJ 4655 software.
- Install the software and finish the setup.
HP Officejet 4655 Modes of Connectivity
HP Officejet 4655 USB Cable Setup
Step 1: Driver Installation
- To start the USB setup process, find your computer OS version.
- Now, find out a suitable driver and software for HP Officejet 4655 Setup.
- When you find the driver download it to your computer.
- Now, extract it to run the installation.
Step 2: Connection Mode Setup
- Once you run the installation, follow the wizard steps to continue setup.
- Now, the setup wizard asks you to set the mode of connection.
- Choose “USB connection” to continue the USB setup.
- Finally, follow what the wizard instructs and finish the process.
HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup
Connect your devices wirelessly if you have a stable wireless setup connection. To begin with the process, verify that your computer is in connection with your router Wi-Fi. If it is in connection setup, then follow the below steps:
Step 1: Start Installing Drivers for HP Officejet 4655
- Know your device OS and find the printer driver suitable for that OS.
- Download it on the computer and double-click it.
- The installation of the HP Officejet 4655 driver begins.
- Move ahead with the process as per the on-screen steps.
Step 2: Confirm the Connection Mode and Complete Installation
- When you move on with setup steps, a wizard pops with connectivity options.
- Choose the option as per your desire and continue.
- Then, use the instructions and complete the HP Officejet 4655 driver setup.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4655 on Windows and Mac?
HP Officejet 4655 Setup Installation for Windows
The steps to install HP OJ 4655 driver on windows are :
Download Suitable HP OJ 4655 Driver
- Step 1: Check the operating system version of your windows.
- Step 2: Find HP Officejet 4655 printer Setup compatible driver for your windows OS.
- Step 3: Download it on the windows computer.
Set up HP Officejet 4655 Driver
- Step 1: First, make sure that the setup driver file is downloaded on the device.
- Step 2: Open that driver file to initiate the driver setup process.
- Step 3: Next, confirm the method to connect devices.
- Step 4: Execute the on-screen steps and finish driver setup.
HP Officejet 4655 Setup Installation for Mac
The instructions for installing HP OJ 4655 driver on MAC are:
Get the Compatible Printer Driver
- Step 1: First, confirm the OS version of the device.
- Step 2: Then, find out OJ 4655 driver setup suitable for the Mac OS.
- Step 3: Once you get a suitable driver, download it on the computer.
Install the Software and Driver on mac
- Step 1: Extract the officejet printer driver file that you downloaded on the computer.
- Step 2: Now, the setup process of HP Officejet 4655 driver begins.
- Step 3: Select the network connection method to connect the device and printer.
- Step 4: Finally, follow the steps shown on the screen and complete the driver setup.
HP Officejet 4655 Troubleshooting
With the HP Officejet 4655 Troubleshooting printer, enjoy high-quality printing. However, there may be possibilities of experiencing the error. The error can occur during driver installation or printing. It mainly occurs due to the long-term usage of the officejet printer with no maintenance. Printer driver unavailable and printer offline are the most common errors. Here, you see the step-by-step procedure to solve both these errors.
How to Fix Printer Offline Error?
- Step 1: Get HP Print and Scan Doctor Software on the device.
- Step 2: Install the software and find your printer in it.
- Step 3: Open Officejet 4655 Setup properties in your device and check all its settings.
- Step 4: Now, set the service list settings on your device.
- Step 5: Finally, move on to “devices and printers” to confirm your printer is online.
How to Fix Printer Offline Error?
- Step 1: Check whether your device needs any update.
- Step 2: If any updates are available, update the device OS and drivers.
- Step 3: Restart your device and print a file.
- Step 4: If you see the same error, uninstall printer driver and software from the device.
- Step 5: Download the OJ4655 driver again and install it as per the wizard steps. Now try printing a file