HP Officejet 4655 Manual
HP Officejet 4655 Manual provides instructions for HP OJ 4655 setup. The manual includes steps for printer manual setup, driver install, and network setup. For driver install, you can avail the steps for windows and mac. Additionally, it also explains how to update printer manual firmware and drivers. HP offers the latest printer manual with every new HP Officejet 4655 printer you buy.
HP Officejet 4655 Manual Printer
- User Manual Guide
- Setup Manual Guide
- Getting Started Manual Guide
HP Officejet 4655 Manual First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unbox HP OJ 4655 Printer
- Keep the printer box on a flat surface and open it.
- Pull out OJ 4655 accessories. Then, take out the printer from the pack.
- Remove the packing material from Officejet 4655 Manual printer.
Step 2: Install Cartridges and Load Plain Papers
- Get rid of tapes from the cartridges.
- Install them into their slots in the printer.
- Open the printer input tray and feed in plain papers.
Step 3: Driver Installation and Complete Setup
- Check your device OS and find HP 4655 driver suitable for it.
- Download it and start installing the manual setup instructions.
- Select the connectivity mode between devices.
- Install the drivers to complete HP Officejet 4655 setup.
HP Officejet 4655 Drivers and Software
Driver installation is necessary to increase the performance of OJ 4655 printer.
- Now, install HP Officejet 4655 software and driver compatible with your OS.
- For printer HP Officejet 4655 Driver installation, either use setup CD or download the manual drivers.
- You get the CD/DVD with HP Officejet 4655 printer.
- However, you can install only the basic set of manual drivers and software from the CD.
- Thus, for the latest version manual drivers, you can download them manually.
- Moreover, the Officejet 4655 Manual for recent version drivers and software enable all exclusive OJ4655 printer features.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Software for Windows
Here are the HP Officejet 4655 Manual steps to download and install HP printer software on windows
Step 1: Find HP OJ 4655 Driver Suitable for Your OS
- Power up the windows computer.
- Go to device properties and check the OS version.
- Find HP Officejet 4655 Manual driver suitable for your OS version.
Step 2: HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download and Install
- Once you find the compatible driver, download it on the computer.
- To start the driver installation, open the downloaded file.
- Proceed with the onscreen steps until you get the connectivity options.
- Here, click on your preferred option and complete driver installation.
- Then, choose HP Officejet 4655 Manual printer software from the list of available software.
- Install the printer software manual and complete the process.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Software for Mac
Now, set up OJ 4655 printer driver on mac easily. The HP Officejet 4655 Manual Guide to download OJ 4655 driver on mac device and install it are:
Step 1: Download Compatible HP OJ 4655 Driver
- Confirm the OS version of your mac desktop.
- Find a printer manual driver compatible with the Mac OS.
- Download HP 4655 driver on your desktop.
Step 2: Install the Printer Driver on Mac
- Extract the downloaded HP 4655 driver file on the computer.
- HP OJ 4655 driver setup process begins when you run the wizard.
- Continue with the instructions on the wizard to select the connectivity method.
- Choose USB cable or wireless connectivity mode and finish driver setup.
- Next, select your preferred manual printer software and install it.
Manual for HP Officejet 4655 wireless setup
Connect your devices with a Wi-Fi network using HP Officejet 4655 manual given below.
- Step 1: Turn on the desktop and check the version of OS.
- Step 2: Find HP 4655 driver compatible with your Windows or Mac version.
- Step 3: Download Officejet 4655 Manual printer driver on the desktop.
- Step 4: Now, double-click OJ 4655 driver file and start the setup.
- Step 5: Execute the setup steps and continue the process.
- Step 6: Now, the screen shows available network connectivity options.
- Step 7: Choose “wireless connection” and carry on with the setup process.
- Step 8: Finally, install the driver and complete HP OJ 4655 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 4655 Connectivity Printer Manual
- Connect your HP OJ 4655 to a laptop wirelessly or with a USB cable.
- For USB cable connection, get a 3 meters long USB cord.
- Then, install the compatible driver and choose “USB connection” when the wizard pops.
- For connecting devices wirelessly, connect your laptop with a Wi-Fi network.
- Then, install a suitable driver for Officejet 4655 Manual and choose “wireless connection”.
Here are the simple steps for HP Officejet 4655 firmware update:
- Turn on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Install HP Smart App on the device.
- Select your HP printer name and click “advanced settings”.
- Choose the option “printer updates” to know whether any updates are available.
- If you find any update, use the on-screen steps and update.
The HP Officejet 4655 manual for updating printer drivers on mac and windows are:
- Click the device manager of your computer.
- Then, right-click HP 4655 printer and select “update driver”.
- Restart the device and finish the process.
- Move on the Apple menu and access “system preferences”.
- Select the software update to know whether there is any update.
- If any update, follow the wizard steps and update the manual driver.