HP Officejet 3830 Install
- The hp Officejet 3830 printer is highly-designed for office purposes.
- The printer can print, copy, scan, and fax without downloading any driver.
- The hp officejet 3830 printer can print wirelessly without spending much of your ink.
- When you consider the printing speed, it is a perfect printer for wireless printing.
- Moreover, your hp officejet 3830 printer has an optional quiet mode for noiseless printing.
- Without access to any network, you can make printouts using ePrint or AirPrint.
- You will get laser-quality printouts while connecting the printer to a smartphone.
- The oj 3830 wireless printer comes with instant ink for printing and copying.
Figure 1: HP Officejet 3830 Printer Install
HP Officejet 3830 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Option 1 : HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: Now, choose WPS for connecting with the oj 3830 printer.
- Step 2: Firstly, connect the hp officejet 3830 printer to the computer using the Control Panel.
- Step 3: Select the Device and Printers option to add the 3830 printer to the list.
- Step 4: Next, press the WPS button from the hp officejet 3830 printer which connects to the network.
Option 2 : HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: If you have any version of the Mac device, then you can refer to this section.
- Step 2: Then, you can choose the Wireless button of the oj 3830 printer.
- Step 3: Now, highlight the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option from the option.
- Step 4: Next, select the Push Button of the device and choose the Start to run the wireless connection.
HP Officejet 3830 WPS Connection
The connection feature of your HP Officejet 3830 is the WPS setup. Choose your Mac or Windows that has a WPS option. Next, the router that you use should support WPS. When you start to use the WPS, choose either a Push button or PIN method.
Connect your Officejet 3830 Using WPS Button
- Step 1: To use WPS built-in feature, turn on the hp officejet 3830 printer, router, and computer.
- Step 2: At first, click on the WPS button which is on the officejet 3830 printer and router.
- Step 3: You have to press and hold the WPS button for a while.
- Step 4: First, you have to do it on the hp officejet 3830 printer and then on the router.
Connect your HP Officejet 3830 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1: The WPS pin method is similar to the wireless wizard method.
- Step 2: Firstly, select the network that has unique SSID.
- Step 3: And also, get the password for the network to connect with the selected network.
- Step 4: Now, click on the Wireless button as usual then choose the Settings option.
- Step 5: Lastly, type the saved network pin after you select the Wifi Protected Setup option.