HP Officejet 3830 Driver
- HP Officejet 3830 printer requires OJ3830 drivers and software to perform printing tasks efficiently.
- Generally, you get driver disc in the pack with the printer.
- The OJ3830 driver disc is sufficient for the first time printer setup.
- However, this disc has only the basic Officejet 3830 drivers and software.
- You may require installing the full feature drivers later for the complete features.
- Here, you can get the complete set of instructions for HP OJ3830 drivers install with and without CD.
Get the Steps On How To Download Driver The HP Officejet 3830
- System Compatible OS Version for Officejet 3830 Driver
- Mac System Compatibility for HP OJ3830 Driver Installation
- Windows System Compatibility for HP OJ3830 Driver Installation
- Officejet 3830 series Basic Driver
- HP Officejet 3830 Installation of Driver Using the CD/DVD
- HP OJ 3830 printer software installation issues
System Compatible OS Version for HP Officejet 3830 Printer Driver
Mac System Compatibility for HP OJ3830 Driver Installation
- 10.8 – Mountain lion,
- 10.9 – Mavericks,
- 10.10 – Yosemite
- 10.11 – El Capitan
- 10.12 – Sierra
- 10.13 – High Sierra
- 10.14 – Mojave
- 10.15 – Catalina
Windows System Compatibility for HP OJ3830 Driver Installation
Compatibility of HP Officejet 3830 with Windows computer differs from the OS version. A few OS versions can connect to and print with HP OJ 3830 printer. Here is the list of compatible Windows OS versions with HP OJ3830 printer.
- Windows XP (SP3)
- MS Windows Vista (SP)
- Windows 7 (SP 1 and 3)
- MS Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- MS Windows 10
You may face compatibility issues with Officejet 3830 if you recently updated from any of the Windows OS to Windows 10.
How to Install HP Officejet 3830 Printer Driver?
HP offers HP Officejet 3830 basic driver disc in the box with the packing. You may choose either this disc or download the drivers online. Officejet 3830 driver CD has the drivers and software for both Windows and MAC computers.
- Initiate HP Officejet 3830 driver install by running the disc on your computer.
- Use the instructions on HP Officejet 3830 Setup driver installer and proceed.
- Alternate: Download the drivers online and run the downloaded installer.
- Then, on the connectivity pop up, choose the suitable mode of connection between OJ3830 and the devices.
- Note: Do not connect HP OJ 3830 to the devices until the wizard prompts for connection. Also, use the USB cable for the first time installation of the drivers and software.
HP Officejet 3830 Series Basic Driver
The basic set of drivers and software are responsible for the primary functioning of your printer. With the basic HP Officejet 3830 drivers and software, you can print and connect to devices. You may require installing the full feature hp officejet 3830 manual drivers and hp officejet 3830 software for the complete functioning of your OJ3830.
HP OJ 3830 Installation of Driver Using the CD/DVD
- Insert driver disc into the drive on your Windows or MAC computer.
- You can see the AutoRun wizard popping on your computer screen.
- Use these wizard instructions for HP Officejet 3830 drivers install.
- Select your appropriate mode of connection between Officejet 3830 and the devices.
- Finally, complete Officejet 3830 driver installation with the software install.
- Note: Ensure that you keep your Officejet 3830 and the device disconnected before you initiate the driver install.
- Officejet 3830 driver disc has drivers and software for both Windows and MAC OS versions. On initiating the installation wizard, it auto-detects the OS version of your computer.
- HP OJ3830 driver install disc has only the outdated version of HP OJ 3830 basic drivers.
- You can use the same set of instructions for both Windows and Macintosh computers.
HP Officejet 3830 printer software installation issues
Re-establish a secure connection between Officejet 3830
- Verify the connectivity between OJ3830, computer and the router.
- Case 1: Unplug the LAN or the USB cable from the router and computer. Try replacing the cables with a new and undamaged one.
- Case 2: Disconnect the HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup network. Remove it from your computer device list. Reconnect with the Wifi password and re-add your HP OJ 3830 to the computer.
Uninstall and reinstall Officejet 3830 driver
- Uninstall 3830 driver from your computer through the control panel.
- Check for any OS updates for your computer and update it.
- Identify and download the latest and the suitable set of HP Officejet 3830 drivers for Windows or MAC.
- Run driver installer wizard and reinstall them on your computer.
- For HP troubleshooting issues and hp printer problem contact our technical assist.