HP Envy Photo 7100 Install
HP Envy 7100 printer setup is a multi-tasking device at a pocket-friendly price.
- The printer suits any small space to start printing, scanning, and copying.
- The highlighting feature of the envy photo 7100 printer is borderless photo printing along with wireless printing.
- The user-friendly design makes it easy and comfortable to use.
- To expand the features, you can select the wireless printing applications.
- And the speed of the printer is high while you print, scan, and copy.
- Select the suitable app, download and install on the connected computer.
- The variety of features will improve your printer performance.
Figure 1: HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer Install
HP Envy Photo 7100 Wireless Setup
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy Photo 7100 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- The Wireless Setup Wizard is one of the setup options provided in the wireless setup.
- At first, choose the Wireless button on your printer.
- On the display, look for the Settings menu to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Once you select the option, you will get the network list screen.
- Type the password at last for wireless network connection.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy Photo 7100 wireless software
- The only choice to download Envy photo wireless software is a printer wireless connection.
- Now, go to the hp envy photo 7100 driver page or download the assistant software to get the hp envy photo 7100 drivers.
- Accordingly, choose the wireless drivers for your Envy printer.
- Once downloaded, install the wireless drivers on your computer
HP Envy Photo 7100 Wireless Protected Setup
Option 1 : HP Envy Photo 7100 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Initially, find the Setup icon on your printer control panel.
- Step 2 : Then, click on the Wi-Fi Protect Setup from the options.
- Step 3 : Next, look for the Pushbutton in the options list and proceed with the Start menu.
- Step 4 : Now, choose the printer for completing the Wireless setup.
- Step 5 : At last, wait for the connection to establish the WPS connection.
Option 2 : HP Envy Photo 7100 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : At first, select the Wireless icon that presents on the printer control panel.
- Step 2 : As usual, go to the wifi protected setup option displayed on the screen.
- Step 3 : Next, choose the push button on the printer and click on the Start option.
- Step 4 : Now, on the computer, select your printer using the Devices and Printers option.
- Step 5 : At last, look at the wireless light and confirm the printer wireless connection with Windows.
HP Envy Photo 7100 WPS Connection
Connect your Envy Photo 7100 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : To begin with, locate the WPS icon on your Envy photo printer.
- Step 2 : Once you find out, click and hold the WPS button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Step 3 : Next, you have to check the wireless light on the printer.
- Step 4 : After the light remains stable, move to the router.
- Step 5 : On the router, select the WPS button and press.
Connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : Obtaining the WPS pin and SSID is the first step.
- Step 2 : After that, click on the Wireless option for connecting with the network.
- Step 3 : Then, select the Settings and hit the Wifi protected setup.
- Step 4 : Now, choose from the available network and type the password.
- Step 5 : At last, enter your WPS Pin in the prompt box.