HP Envy Photo 6255 Install
Want to print stunning photos at home? Then, pick the best-selling HP Envy Photo 6255 Setup for you.
- The basic functionalities of the printer are printing, scanning, and copying.
- The printer can work with the Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- It offers better compatibility with Windows and Mac devices.
- Generate the documents in the lighting speed using this amazing photo printer.
- The add-on features of the printer are Wireless and mobile printing capability.
- In addition, it has a built-in memory card slot and a USB port. For crystal clear copies, you can set the resolution up to 600 x 600.
Figure 1: HP Envy Photo 6255 Install
HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Protected Setup
Option 1 : HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Basically, the wireless setup is a connection method for the printer to setup.
- Step 2 : First, you will have to select the network with a valid password.
- Step 3 : Next, set up the printer and move to the computer.
- Step 4 : Lastly, connect through the wireless button on the printer.
- Step 5 : Use the Devices and Printers option on the computer to connect with the network.
Option 2 : HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : After gathering the wireless network credentials, prepare the printer and computer.
- Step 2 : Disconnect the USB or an Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Step 3 : Select the Wi-fi Protected Setup option from the wireless icon.
- Step 4 : Use the settings option if you want to edit the network settings for the device
HP Envy Photo 6255 WPS Connection
Connect your Envy Photo 6255 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : For the WPS button setup, you have to select the router that has WPS push button.
- Step 2 : After choosing it, move to the printer control panel.
- Step 3 : In the control panel, choose the physical WPS button from the printer.
- Step 4 : Then, select the WPS button on the router also.
- Step 5 : The automatic sensor will connect to the devices in the wifi network.
Connect your HP Envy Photo 6255 Setup Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : When it comes to network connection for the device, the WPS PIN method is the best.
- Step 2 : The minimum requirement for the network connection is WPS Pin.
- Step 3 : Connect using the Wireless icon on the printer that guarantees the wireless connection.
- Step 4 : When the password screen appears, enter the password carefully