HP Envy 7640 Install
- The HP Envy 7640 printer is an instant ink ready printer with a color touchscreen.
- The main functions of the printer include copy, print, scan, and fax.
- The advanced features for your HP Envy 7640 printer are wireless printing and two-sided duplex printing.
- Print from any smartphone and tablet using the HP ePrint app.
- For printing from Apple devices without the network, you can use the AirPrint service.
- There is no need for trimming since it offers borderless photos.
- To quickly handle multiple pages, it has a 25-page automatic document feeder and two-sided printing.
- Produce lavish photos at home using the Envy 7640 printer
Figure 1: HP Envy 7640 Printer Install
HP Envy 7640 Wireless Protected Setup
At first, find the printer requirements to support the HP Envy 7640 Wireless Protected Setup. Choose the network and get the password of the network that you want. Then, check the wireless icon on the printer to activate it. Make sure that the printer is turned on with the basic setup.
Option 1 : HP Envy 7640 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- At first, make sure the hp 7640 printer and computer are on.
- Now, touch the WPS connection button or WPS icon.
- Then, move to the settings page and choose the Wireless Protected Setup option.
- Select the network on the screen to connect with the printer.
- Take a few moments to type in the password.
Option 2 : HP Envy 7640 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Initially, turn on the Mac to connect with your hp envy 7640 printer.
- Now, highlight the Wireless icon on the printer to proceed with the wireless setup.
- Then, find the Settings option on the next page.
- Expand the advanced option to get the wireless protected setup. Now, select the pin to enter the box.
HP Envy 7640 WPS Connection
WPS connection is an advanced method for connecting the hp envy 7640 printer to a wireless network. HP Envy 7640 WPS connection setup follows the same procedure for connecting with the network. Now, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the list of options. You can use both the WPS Pin and WPS pushbutton method.
Connect your Envy 7640 Using WPS Button
- The following method is for assigning the WPS method for envy 7640 printer and router.
- After the connection establishment, install the latest HP software for the printer.
- Initially, long-press the WPS button on your printer.
- Next, do the same on the wireless router.
- In a few moments, it will connect the printer and router.
Connect your HP Envy 7640 Via WPS PIN
- Connect your HP Envy 7640 printer using WPS PIN.
- Then, note your WPS PIN before proceeding with the network.
- Now, select the wireless icon on your printer to set up in WPS mode.
- Type the password for your network and connect to the specified network.