HP Envy 5058 Install
Are you the one who uses the printer on a daily basis? Then, Envy 5058 printer is the correct device for your printing need.
- The printer is compatible with the latest Windows and MAC devices.
- Even, you can connect the smartphones and tablets for top-quality printing.
- It will allow you to connect with all smart devices using mobile printing solutions.
- With the HP ink cartridges, you can achieve lab-quality and high-speed printing.
- In addition, it supports wireless printing through Wireless Direct and Wifi connectivity.
- The drivers will activate additional features along with basic features for HP Envy 5058 printer setup.
Figure 1: HP Envy 5058 Install
HP Envy 5058 Wireless Printer Setup
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy 5058 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Many printer users prefer Wireless Setup Wizard since it is a simple method.
- Go to the printer panel and choose the wireless icon.
- Next, you have to proceed with on-screen prompts.
- In the end, you should enter security in the dialogue box for hp envy 5058 install.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy 5058 wireless software
- After the successful printer wireless connection, avail hp Envy 5058 drivers.
- By using your printer model and OS, select the drivers.
- On the driver page, give out the necessary details in the search box.
- Once provided, wait until the page loads the necessary drivers. Download the printer software.
HP Envy 5058 Wifi Protected Setup
Option 1 : HP Envy 5058 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- The Windows device can connect using WPS Pin or WPS pushbutton method.
- If you have the router with WPS button, choose the WPS pushbutton method.
- Enable the WPS button on the router and printer to connect.
- In case, if you use WPS pin method, connect via wireless icon and password.
Option 2 : HP Envy 5058 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Prepare your wireless printer to connect with the Mac device.
- First of all, switch on printer and router.
- Now, check if the router has WPS pushbutton.
- If you find it, you can select the WPS button on the router and also the printer.
- Just in seconds, the devices sync in your wireless network.
HP Envy 5058 WPS Connection
Connect your Envy 5058 Using WPS Button
- The printer can connect to the network directly using the WPS button.
- At first, select the router with the physical pushbutton.
- When you click and hold it for moments, it will initiate the network supply.
- Next, on the printer, hit and hold the WPS button gently.
- Wait for the connection notification to confirm.
Connect your HP Envy 5058 Via WPS PIN
- As a first move, jot down the network passcode.
- You should enter when asked on the connection screen.
- Now, confirm the working condition of printer and router.
- Next, find and click on the Wireless icon.
- From that screen, select the wireless protected setup option.
- Connect using the password and enter it in the password box.