HP Envy 5055 Wireless setup connection
Envy 5055 is a wireless printer with a bunch of user-friendly features. You can use the secure network for wired or wireless network connection. Complete hp envy 5055 wireless setup to connect it to multiple devices for printing. Basically, wifi connection is essential for sharing files over the network. Also, it allows you to print, scan, and copy your photos and documents.
Step 1 : Process for Envy 5055 wireless setup for windows 10
Step 2 : Process for Envy 5055 wireless setup for MAC
- Connect envy 5055 to wifi and Mac to print the files from your printer.
- Now, you can easily download the latest envy 5055 drivers for your MAC.
- Run the software installer for installing the drivers and software.
HP Envy 5055 print for Wireless Setup
Step 1 : Instructions for Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup
- Turn on Envy printer and click Wireless icon on control panels.
- Then, go to Setting and choose HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- As per the on-screen instructions, complete hp envy 5055 drivers download.
- Now, choose the SSID and enter the password for connecting your printer.
- If hp envy 5055 not connecting to wifi, re-enter the correct network password.
- Use the print or scan features to check the network connection.
Step 3 : Instructions for Envy 5055 Auto Wireless Connect
- For hp envy 5055 wireless printer setup, select the newer version of Mac and Windows OS.
- Select a network router that offers network over 2.4 GHz.
- Make sure that the device uses only the static IP address.
- From the printer control panel, choose Restore Network Defaults.
- Note: HP Envy 5055 Auto Wireless connect is applicable only for the first two hours after the setup.
Step 2 : Instructions for Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard
- At first, check if there are any changes made with your printer or computer.
- Go to Settings à Restore Network Settings.
- Restart your hp envy 5055 setup mac and choose Wireless icon.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard and select your network (SSID).
- Then, proceed to download printer driver for hp envy 5055.
- Install the drivers and take a test print.
Step 4 : Instructions for Envy 5055 USB Setup
- To begin with, get hp envy 5055 usb cable for a temporary connection.
- Connect or disconnect the cable on getting the prompt.
- Download hp envy 5055 drivers and choose a Wireless option.
- When you get the prompt for connection, connect it to hp envy 5055 usb port.
- Note: Remove the protective cap on the cable before connecting.
- Print a sample page to check the hp envy 5055 wired connection.
Envy 5055 Wireless Print from Android
The printer supports wireless printing from Android when you connect it to the active internet connection. To enjoy this feature, complete hp envy 5055 wireless setup.
Option 1 : Using the HP Print Service Plugin
Download the HP Print Service Plugin and install it on your Android device. Then, open the plugin and choose the file from it. Click on the Print option and get the printout.
Option 2 : Using Mobile Printing
From the available mobile printing services, select the appropriate method. Now, use either HP ePrint or cloud print for printing files saved on mobile devices.
HP Envy 5055 wireless Print from iphone
- Finish hp envy 5055 wireless setup and download a compatible print plugin or app on your iPhone.
- Download only the latest print plugin to get advanced features.
- Now, open the app and select the file that you want to print.
- Edit the settings such as color, contrast and more and then click Print.