HP Envy 5055 Setup
The most popular and user-friendly all-in-one Envy model from HP is 5055. It is well-suited for home, schools, and offices. The main reason is that HP Envy 5055 setup is easy to complete. The printer setup includes wired setup, driver download and install, and wireless connectivity. Let’s explore the full printer features.
- Envy 5055 Printer Setup
- Install Guide to Envy 5055 Setup
- HP Envy 5055 Wi-fi Setup
Figure 1 : HP Envy 5055 Setup
Guide to Install HP Envy 5055 Setup
Step 1: Unbox the envy 5055 printer
- To begin with, peel off the tapes and stickers on the box.
- Unwrap it and take out your new printer with care.
- Place it on the firm base to start HP Envy 5055 printer setup.
- Then, check the accessories that came with the device.
Step 3: How to install the envy 5055 ink cartridges
- Take the cartridge package and remove the outer cover.
- Keep the ink access door open. Then, peel off the tapes on each cartridge.
- Find the color code on the slot and fix all the cartridges into their respective slots.
- Push them gently to ensure the proper cartridge installation.
Step 5: Align the hp 5055 ink cartridges
- For proper alignment, finish envy 5055 use setup cartridges.
- Open the scanner lid and keep your alignment page on the scanner bed.
- Make sure that you place the page on the right corner of the scanner glass and close the lid.
- Once you get the ink alignment notification, press OK on the control panel.
Step 2: Power cord connection for hp envy 5055
- Look for the nearby wall socket and ensure that the voltage is suitable for the printer.
- Then, take the power cable and plug it to the back of the printer.
- Choose the other end to connect with a direct power supply.
- Switch on the printer with the Power icon.
Step 4: Load Enough sheets into the hp envy5055 input tray
- Pull out the main tray and clear wrappers from the paper path.
- Then, extend the paper guides and get a stack of paper.
- Arrange papers with the print side facing down on the paper tray.
- Push the paper tray in after placing papers and extend the output tray.
Step 6: Install the hp envy 5055 software
- With the above steps, hp envy 5055 setup. Now, download the latest drivers for the printer..
- On printer setup page, enter printer model number and OS version.
- From the available drivers, choose the recommended one and click on Download.
- Finally, install the downloaded envy 5055 drivers.
Envy 5055 Driver and Software for windows and mac
Step 1: Envy 5055 driver and software print setup for windows
- To begin with, complete printer setup hp Envy 5055.
- Then, connect it to your Windows computer by either USB cable or wireless.
- Now, choose the suitable drivers based on Windows driver version.
- Click Download button near Envy 5055 drivers and software.
- After 5055 driver download, install the drivers using the built-in installer
Step 1: Envy 5055 driver and software print setup for mac
- At first, switch on your printer and connect it with Mac through HP Envy 5055 USB setup.
- On the driver setup page, key in the device information.
- Now, the page displays drivers available for your printer.
- Go through the list and click the Download option.
- Wait for the driver and software to download and install them by running the installer.
Envy 5055 printer setup
HP Envy 5055 wifi setup
- Once you complete HP Envy 5055 setup, connect it to any Windows or Mac device.
- For hp Envy 5055 setup mac, install the printer software.
- While installing the drivers, you get the connection screen.
- Here choose Wireless --> your network name.
- Then, enter the password to complete hp envy 5055 wireless setup.
- The printer connects to the network once the password is valid.
- If needed, edit the wireless settings and also ensure that the Wi-Fi Direct is ON.
- For additional Envy 5055 setup instructions, refer to document on how to setup hp envy 5055.
- Connect our technical team for hp printer problem and troubleshooting issues.