HP Envy 5055 Manual
For any device setup, the manual copy is mandatory. Likewise, to begin with, hp envy 5055 printer setup and driver download, keep the user guide handy. HP Envy 5055 printer manual contains overall instructions, tips, do’s and donts and also “how-to” questions. It covers steps for printer initial setup, envy 5055 network setup and driver download. Moreover, the contents inside the printer box are also given. With this printer guide, start hp envy 5055 setup mac or windows.
Envy 5055 User Manual for Driver Download and Install Setup
Manual for envy 5055 printer assists you with driver download as well as installation. Go through the below steps to get printer driver for hp envy 5055.
- Switch on your printer and prepare it for setup with sufficient papers and ink cartridges.
- Now, from Windows or Mac device, search hp envy 5055 driver download page.
- Know the compatible OS version from hp envy 5055 manual.
- Type your printer model. The setup page auto-detects your computer OS.
- It displays the latest print drivers to choose from.
- Go through the driver hp envy 5055 list and pick the most suitable package.
- Hit the download icon and wait for it to download it into the computer.
- Meanwhile, choose the connection method according to availability.
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions along with hp envy 5055 manual instructions.
Figure 1 : HP Envy 5055 Manual
Step 1 : Initial requirements for USB setup
- Switch on your printer and verify the first time setup.
- Then, get the USB cable with sufficient length.
- Locate the port on the computer. If your computer has a wired connection, disconnect the cable before moving to the next step.
Step 3 : Initial requirements for USB setup
- Download Envy 5055 drivers and software using the instructions on the printer manual.
- Run the installer and link the cable from the printer to the computer.
Step 2 : Initial setup for wireless setup
- Initially, select the SSID and password of the selected network.
- Connect the computer to the wifi network through the network credentials.
- Note: Remove the Ethernet cables before connecting wireless.
Step 2: Enable the wireless feature on Envy 5055
- Go to the printer panel, choose Setup 🡪 Wireless Setup and choose your SSID (network name).
- Enter the WEP key to connect to the network.
- Lastly, click on Ok and finish the setup.
How to download the envy 5055 driver?
- Download Envy 5055 drivers with the help of steps available in hp envy 5055 manual.
- Type the printer name and OS to get the printer driver list.
- Download and install it for enabling more features.