HP Envy 5055 Install
Ready to explore advanced features for your HP Envy 5055 printer? The printer can print, scan, and copy lavish photos and documents.
- Start your First-time setup of the device and then download the HP Smart App.
- The printing app that lets you connect with a wireless network.
- For accessing the documents in Google Drive and Dropbox, you can use this app.
- Now, you can activate the Wireless Direct and Wi-Fi connectivity using HP Smart App and HP ePrint.
- With the WPS option, you can connect smartphones and computers to your HP Envy 5055 All-in-one Printer.
Figure 1: HP Envy 5055 Install
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup
To connect using the Wireless Protected Setup, you should have the following requirements. Firstly, choose a network that has WPA or WPS2 security. Next, the selected router should support the WPS method. Make sure that the hp envy 5055 install printer is now placed within the Wi-Fi router signal.
Option 1 : HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- To begin with, select the Setup menu from the control panel.
- And then, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option in the displayed options.
- Now, choose the Push Button and touch Start option.
- Then, you have to press and hold the router’s WPS button.
- Wait for the wireless bar to glow continuously.
- Once done, the envy5055 printer can connect to the network.
Option 2 : HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Find the Wireless icon on the hp envy 5055 printer setup to click on it.
- After selecting the wireless button, you have to select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup for hp envy 5055 install.
- Once you have selected it, search for the Push Button.
- Next, hit the Start option. For five to ten seconds, hit and hold the WPS button on your router.
HP Envy 5055 WPS Connection
In general, the WPS connection method offers two ways to connect to the network. WPS PIN and pushbutton methods are the commonly supported HP Envy 5055 WPS connection. For WPS Pin, you have to get the network pin. And for the Pushbutton, select the router with WPS pushbutton.
Connect your Envy 5055 Using WPS Button
- Firstly, go to the printer control panel for pressing the WPS button.
- You need to press and hold for a few seconds.
- When you stop holding the WPS pushbutton, you can find the wireless light glowing.
- Then, you have to press and hold the WPS button on the router.
- Thus, you have connected the envy5055 printer to the wireless network.
Connect your HP Envy 5055 Via WPS PIN
- To connect through the WPS PIN method, obtain the network PIN.
- You can get the network WPS pin from the router documentation.
- Click on the Wireless icon on the printer and move to the Settings.
- Touch the WiFi Protected Setup and enter the WPS PIN that you have noted.
- For, hp envy 5055 troubleshooting and printer problem fix contact our technical team.