HP Envy 5010 Install
Let your printing tasks moving smoothly using the HP Envy 5010 Install. Your new device can print, copy, and scan at with speed.
- The most outstanding feature is that you can connect to a variety of tablets and smartphones.
- Now, you can speed up the printing work with automatic two-sided printing.
- In less time, you can set up the printer through a simple Wi-Fi setup.
- If you want to access and print documents from cloud storage, you can use a special Smart App from HP.
- For advanced connection features, you can configure through Wireless-Protected Setup or Wireless Direct.
Figure 1: HP Envy 5055 Install
HP Envy 5010 Wireless Protected Setup
Choosing the connection method for your HP Envy 5010 Install is a crucial process. But, it is easy to connect the printer using the WPS Setup. The requirement for the secure WPS setup is a WPA security network. Choose the router that has a WPS button.
Option 1 : HP Envy 5010 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: Initially, click on the hp envy 5010 printer Setup option on the printer’s control panel.
- Step 2: Next, find the WiFi Protected Setup from the options.
- Step 3: Then, click on Pushbutton and hit the Start option.
- Step 4: This will activate the WPS on the printer.
- Step 5: And, on the router, touch the WPS button.
- Step 6: After you click the WPS button, it will activate the wireless connection.
Option 2 : HP Envy 5010 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: To begin with, click on the Wireless icon that you find on your printer.
- Step 2: Now, you will get the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Step 3: In the list of options, you can find Push Button.
- Step 4: Click on it and go to the Start option.
- Step 5: Wait for a few seconds before it connects to the network.
HP Envy 5010 WPS Connection
The most preferred connection methods are the WPS PIN setup and push button. If you want to use the WPS Pin method, find the pin for your network. To use the push button, you should get access to the router which uses the WPS push button.
Connect your Envy 5010 Using WPS Button
- Step 1: For the HP Envy 5010 Setup, you can select the WPS icon on the panel.
- Step 2: Now, press it continuously for a minute.
- Step 3: Confirm the wireless connection with glowing wireless lights.
- Step 4: Then, move to the router for pressing the WPS push button.
- Step 5: Once you have clicked the WPS Button, connect the networks wirelessly.
Connect your HP Envy 5010 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1: Once you get the wireless network name and WPS Pin, select the WPS Pin connection method.
- Step 2: To find the network credentials, you can use the router manual.
- Step 3: Then, find the Wireless option on your hp envy 5010 installs and select the Settings.
- Step 4: Search and choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup for entering the network pin.
- Step 5: To get more information about the wps setting and hp troubleshooting connect our technical crew.