HP Envy 4520 wireless setup connection
Establish a safe connection between HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup and your computer with a Wi-Fi network. To connect hp envy 4520 to wifi, your device must be in connection with a wireless network. Moreover, download and install envy 4520 driver on your device. You can now avail the basic steps for envy 4520 wireless printer setup connection.
Step 1 : Wireless setup process for windows 10
- Download printer driver for hp envy 4520 on your desktop.
- Start installing it and continue with the steps on the monitor.
- Choose the “wireless connection” mode when the wireless setup wizard prompts.
- Finally, install the driver to complete HP envy 4520 printer wireless setup process.
Step 2 : Wireless setup process for MAC
- Find and download HP 4520 printer driver on the computer.
- Extract the downloaded driver file and start the installation.
- Follow the wizard instructions and select wireless mode to connect devices.
- Lastly, install HP 4520 driver to finish HP envy 4520 wireless setup printer.
HP Envy 4520 Print for Wireless Setup
HP Envy 4520 Printer Wireless Protected Setup
- Step 1: First, check whether envy 4520 wirless printer supports the WPS push button method.
- Step 2: Confirm that the Wi-Fi router has a WPS button.
- Step 3: Now, ensure that your device is connected with the router Wi-Fi.
- Step 4: Move on to the envy 4520 printer panel and tap “wireless protected setup”.
- Step 5: Press and hold the router WPS button until you see the light lit.
- Step 6: Install hp envy 4520 software and take a test print.
HP Envy 4520 Auto Wireless Connect
- Step 1: Ensure to have a Wi-Fi connection on your computer.
- Step 2: Download printer and software on the device.
- Step 3: Start installing printer driver as per the on-screen instructions.
- Step 4: Select the mode of connection as a “wireless connection“.
- Step 5: Proceed with wizard steps and choose “HP Auto Wireless Connect“.
- Step 6: Finally, finish installing the driver and try to print wirelessly with envy 4520 printer.
HP Envy 4520 printer Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: Confirm that your computer has a safe Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2: Turn on envy 4520 printer and tap its wireless icon.
- Step 3: Select “wireless setup wizard” under the settings option.
- Step 4: Now, continue the process by following wireless setup wizard steps.
- Step 5: Download HP Envy 4520 driver on the computer.
- Step 6: Start driver install and choose wireless connection when the wizard prompts.
- Step 7: Continue with the steps and finish HP Envy 4520 Printer Wireless Setup Wizard process.
HP Envy 4520 USB Setup
The steps to connect envy 4520 printer and desktop with a USB cable are:
- Step 1: Download the printer driver for HP envy 4520 on the computer.
- Step 2: Start the driver installing process and carry on with on-screen steps.
- Step 3: Choose the “USB connection” method for connecting HP 4520 and device.
- Step 4: Complete HP envy 4520 USB cable setup as per wizard steps.
Envy 4520 Wireless Print from Android
Option 1 : Using the HP Print Service Plugin
- Download and install HP Print Service on your android device.
- Now, turn “ON” the HP Print Service.
- Open the document and click the “print” option.
- Select HP envy 4520 from the list and print a file.
Option 2 : Using Mobile Printing
- Install HP Mopria Service Plugin on your Android phone.
- Now, open the file you wish to print on your phone.
- From the list of printers, choose your Envy 4520 printer.
- Check the printer settings and print a file from your phone
Print HP Envy 4520 from Iphone wirlessly
- Step 1: Make sure that your iPhone has a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Step 2: Open the file that you wish to print on your iPhone.
- Step 3: On selecting the print option, the AirPrint menu pops.
- Step 4: Here, choose your HP Envy 4520 printer name.
- Step 5: Finally, print a document from your iPhone.
Figure 2: HP Envy 4520 wireless print from mobile phone