HP Deskjet 2636 Install
The HP Deskjet 2636 are compact, affordable, and stylish printer with multiple facilities, such as print, scan, and copy.
- This printer model helps you to enjoy the professional output each time.
- You can now comfortably print from anywhere using the mobile printing capability like HP smart app, AirPrint, mopria.
- The printer setup of the HP Deskjet 2636 is the elementary step to make your printer function properly.
- The printer setup begins from unboxing printer and installing the paper and ink cartridge.
- Once printer setup process is over, the driver installation is the second most important thing to do.
- It is responsible for making your printer function effectively.
Figure 1: HP Deskjet 2636 Printer Install
HP Deskjet 2636 Wireless Printer Setup
Option 1 : Connect wireless Deskjet 2636 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: Begin wireless connection by turning on your printer.
- Step 2:Using the control panel, tap on wireless button.
- Step 3:Next, select the settings option and click on wireless setup wizard option.
- Step 4:Select the network name from the list of network name.
- Step 5:Now, enter the password and click OK.
- Step 6:Next, follow the on-screen guidelines and end the process.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Deskjet 2636 wireless software
- Step 1: Before the wireless setup, download the updated driver and finish the process.
- Step 2:Using the smart app, you can try to download the driver much easily.
- Step 3:Next, start wireless setup by entering the password.
- Step 4:Now, follow the instruction carefully and finish the process
HP Deskjet 2636 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Option 1 : HP Deskjet 2636 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Start the process by selecting network name from your windows device.
- Next, look for your desired network from the list.
- Now, click it and hold for a few seconds to connect.
- Once you select network, simply enter the password.
- In the end, press and hold Wireless Protected Setup button from the router.
Option 2 : HP Deskjet 2636 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- To use the WPS method, try the manual method.
- Firstly, select network with the help of the menu bar.
- Now, pick your desired network.
- You will receive the prompt once you click on network name.
- Next, enter an appropriate details in the prompt box.
HP Deskjet 2636 WPS Connection
Connect your Deskjet 2636 Using WPS Button
- Initially, it began with switching on the printer device and select the wireless icon.
- Now, ensure that your printer supports the WPS button.
- Then, look for the WPS option on printer.
- Next, you will see wireless connection on the device.
- At last, try to print using wireless connection.
Connect your HP Deskjet 2636 Via WPS PIN
- Firstly, activate your printer, computer, and router.
- Next, know about network details to connect.
- The network details include the name and the password.
- Click on wireless option and navigate to WPS.
- In the end, when the prompt box appears, enter the network details.