HP Deskjet 2635 Install
- The printer has built-in print, scan, and copy options. It is an affordable printer that facilitates the fast wireless setup.
- On connecting with the mobile device, it helps to print from anywhere.
- To print from any location, you can select the WPS or Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- For wireless printing, check the availability of network and complete dj 2635 printer setup wirelessly.
- Now, download the compatible hp deskjet 2635 driver using HP Smart app, which is responsible for overall printing activities.
- Activate the automatic option to get instant updates.
Figure 1: HP Envy 5055 Driver
HP Deskjet 2635 Wireless Printer Setup
Option 1 : Connect wireless Deskjet 2635 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Initially, you should confirm the available network in your range.
- Straightaway, go to the display panel for selecting Wireless icon.
- Now, click the Settings icon and select Wireless Setup Wizard for the network.
- Then, the wizard searches for the available network to get connected.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Deskjet 2635 wireless software
- Now, look for the active network to get the uninterrupted connection.
- Then, move to driver page to find and download the drivers.
- Before you click on Download, double-check the internet connection.
- Now, choose driver for your printer along with wireless software.
HP Deskjet 2635 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Option 1 : HP Deskjet 2635 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Initially, turn on your HP Deskjet 2635 printer and disconnect the cable from printer.
- Then, download and install driver for managing your print work.
- Next, you can see the screen to select the printer.
- Now, click My Printer Is Not Shown. After that, hit the Continue option and choose Wireless network option.
Option 2 : HP Deskjet 2635 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- You can to the following instructions for connecting the device through Wireless Protected Setup.
- Now, find the Menu bar on the Mac computer.
- Next, open network setup screen by clicking on the Menu option.
- On network screen, select the preferred one and enter the password.
HP Deskjet 2635 WPS Connection
Connect your Deskjet 2635 Using WPS Button
- If you have a wireless router with WPS button, then turn on it to start.
- Now, it is simple to hit the WPS button.
- Next, find the wireless light on printer.
- Once it starts glowing, move to the router and press the WPS button.
- Check the same wireless light on the wireless router.
Connect your HP Deskjet 2635 Via WPS PIN
- Make sure that wireless network is a secured one with a valid password.
- Then, click on the wireless icon on printer device.
- Next, move with the step-by-step instructions on the screen for printer setup.
- At last, choose the network and give out the password for network.
- When the password is correct, your device connects to the network.