HP Envy Photo 7800 Printer Setup
The HP Envy Photo 7800 printer setup allows you to print, scan, and copy. You can connect with the device using the HP Smart app. The first time setup of printer lets you print any documents and files. You can access files through the Google driver and other social media using this printer. Most importantly, if you want to print directly from email, choose the HP ePrint smart solution. From printing from any other cloud device, go with Cloud Print. The exciting feature of printer is Wi-Fi connectivity and Wireless Direct printing.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Envy Photo 7800 First time printer setup
To select printer from the parcel, unpack the device from the box. Now, check the exact components that HP supplies with your printer. Next, you can find each component that you got with printer parcel. If the printer component is missing or damaged, then contact the vendor. After checking printer parcel, clear the wrapper to connect and initiate hp envyphoto 7800 printer setup.
The suggested printer software for the Envy 7800 device comes with add-on features. If you want to install the drivers, select the recent version. Now, choose the basic setup driver, full driver or HP Easy file. Download the latest driver for your printer and connect with your Mac or Windows.
The completion of the Envy photo 7800 wireless setup will assist you with various features. To begin with, keep a secured wireless network-ready with the password. Then, choose the wireless router that you have to place it nearby. Next, power up your Mac or Windows that you want to connect with printer.
How to setup HP Envy Photo 7800 printer?
The HP Envy 7800 printer setup process prepares the device to connect with Mac or Windows. Complete the first time setup as our printer technician guides you. Select a proper position for setting up printer device. The process compresses unboxing, power connection, installing paper and ink.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy Photo 7800 Printer
- Initially, position printer parcel on the smooth table.
- Next, clear away the tapes and stickers on printer box.
- Then, choose a flat surface where you can find the wall socket nearby.
- Now, get to connect your power cable to printer and wall socket.
- After connecting, hit the power button to turn on the HP Envy 7800 printer.
- Later, proceed with the preference setup including assigning time, date, and so on.
- Pull the paper tray and install unused and plain papers.
- To install ink cartridges in the slots, you have to open the ink carriage.
- One by one, install the ink cartridges into the ink slots.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy Photo 7800 Printer with computer
- For advanced features, you can connect Envy 7800 printer to MAC or Windows device.
- You can choose either USB or wireless connection for your printer.
- Even you can connect the device using the built-in drivers.
- If you choose the USB method for connecting printer and computer, get the 3 meters cable.
- Switch on printer and detach the cables from the printer.
- Now, go to the computer’s control panel and choose Printers or Printers and Scan option.
- Choose the Add a printer menu and click on Wizard.
- At last, select the Wizard and click on Continue to finish.
HP Envy Photo 7800 Driver Installation
If you need basic and common features, then it is better to download basic drivers. The basic drivers are available in the installation CD. Installing drivers from the CD/DVD is the common method. To download HP Easy Start and full-feature drivers, visit the site and complete hp envy 7800 printer setup.
Option 1 : Install Envy Photo 7800 software from CD/DVD
- Load the installation CD on your computer.
- Use only the installation CD offered by the manufacturer.
- After loading the CD, proceed with the on-screen instruction and complete 7800 printer setup.
- If it is not doing automatically, then go to My Computer and install the drivers.
Option 2 : Download and install hp envy photo 7800 printer software
- The simple steps for downloading the driver is available here.
- Proceed to the driver download page and choose the OS and printer model.
- Now, select the hp envy 7800 basic drivers and click on the Download option.
- Wait for the driver download to complete and install the latest hp drivers.
HP Envy Photo 7800 Wireless Printer Setup
The wireless setup of the device is the recommended setup procedure for connection. To proceed with hp Envy 7800 printer setup wirelessly, choose a valid network with a password. Now, use the selected network to connect with your computer. Check the network strength of the network to begin the network setup process.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy Photo 7800 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- At first, move to printer’s control panel.
- From the control panel, select the Wireless icon on the device.
- Next, select the Settings option which is one of the displaying options.
- Now, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the onscreen guidelines.
- Lastly, touch the name of printer network and type the network password.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy Photo 7800 wireless software
- After the completion of the wireless setup, proceed to download the wireless software.
- Now, select the suitable drivers for your Envy 7800 printer.
- While choosing Envy 7800 drivers, look for the add-on features.
- Next, click on the Download option on printer driver.
- Install it by the auto-installer and check it for test printing.
HP Envy Photo 7800 Wifi Protected Setup
Connect Windows or Mac OS with the Envy 7800 printer using the detailed instructions. Firstly, find a proper wireless router that offers optimum supply. Then, select the WPA security key for the network. And also, disconnect any cables from printer and free the USB ports.
Option 1 : HP Envy Photo 7800 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Firstly, turn on your hp photo 7800 printer and Mac or Windows computer.
- Look at the Setup option on the display panel.
- Now, choose the WPS option to click on it.
- Next, find the Push button of the printer and then select the available Start option.
- Once you get the prompt, hit the WPS on the router.
Option 2 : HP Envy Photo 7800 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Activate the Envy 7800 printer and the computer with the proper OS.
- Now, keep the wireless router ready while you set up the hp Envy 7800.
- Highlight the WPS option on your printer with a gentle touch.
- Begin the WPS setup by selecting the Start menu.
- At last, you can choose the WPS button on the wireless router.
HP Envy photo 7800 WPS Connection
WPS is an advanced technology for printing the files online. Now, HP WPS technology offers both WPS Pin and pushbutton method for connection. WPS Pin method is similar to the usual printer connection method. On the other hand, WPS pushbutton is a convenient method for wireless connection.
Connect your Envy photo 7800 Using WPS Button
- First, you have to choose the wireless router that has a WPS button.
- It should have a physical WPS button for the hp wireless setup.
- Now, click and hold the WPS button for some time.
- Next, check out the wireless light and continue to print something.
Connect your HP Envy Photo 7800 Via WPS PIN
- At first, locate the network WPS pin of the network that you have selected.
- Next, move to the printer for selecting the Wireless icon.
- Now, choose the Setup or Network Setup option.
- Then, click on the WPS and type your network password.