HP Envy Photo 7800 Printer Setup
1. Unpack the HP Envy Photo 7800 printer setup
- To select printer from the parcel, unpack the device from the box.
- Now, check the exact components that HP supplies with your printer.
- Next, you can find each component that you got with printer parcel.
- If the printer component is missing or damaged, then contact the vendor.
- After checking printer parcel, clear the wrapper to connect and initiate hp envy photo 7800 printer setup.
2. Download the HP Envy Photo 7800 Driver
- The suggested printer software for the Envy 7800 device comes with add-on features.
- If you want to install the drivers, select the recent version.
- Now, choose the basic setup driver, full driver or HP Easy file.
- Download the latest driver for your hp envy photo 7800 printer setup and connect with your Mac or Windows.
3. Connect your HP Envy Photo 7800 with wireless
- The completion of the HP Envy photo 7800 wireless setup will assist you with various features.
- To begin with, keep a secured wireless network-ready with the password.
- Then, choose the wireless router that you have to place it nearby.
- Next, power up your Mac or Windows that you want to connect with printer.
How to setup HP Envy Photo 7800 printer?
The HP Envy 7800 printer setup process prepares the device to connect with Mac or Windows. Complete the first time setup as our printer technician guides you. Select a proper position for setting up printer device. The process compresses unboxing, power connection, installing paper and ink.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy Photo 7800 Printer
- Initially, position printer parcel on the smooth table.
- Next, clear away the tapes and stickers on printer box.
- Then, choose a flat surface where you can find the wall socket nearby.
- Now, get to connect your power cable to printer and wall socket.
- After connecting, hit the power button to turn on the HP Envy 7800 printer setup.
- Later, proceed with the preference setup including assigning time, date, and so on.
- Pull the paper tray and install unused and plain papers.
- To install ink cartridges in the slots, you have to open the ink carriage.
- One by one, install the ink cartridges into the ink slots.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy Photo 7800 Printer with computer
- For advanced features, you can connect Envy 7800 printer to MAC or Windows device.
- You can choose either USB or wireless connection for your printer.
- Even you can connect the device using the built-in drivers.
- If you choose the USB method for connecting printer and computer, get the 3 meters cable.
- Switch on printer and detach the cables from the printer.
- Now, go to the computer’s control panel and choose Printers or Printers and Scan option.
- Choose the Add a hp envy photo 7800 printer setup menu and click on Wizard.
- At last, select the Wizard and click on Continue to finish.
HP Envy Photo 7800 Driver Installation
Option 1 : Install Envy Photo 7800 software from CD/DVD
- Load the installation CD on your computer.
- Use only the installation CD offered by the manufacturer.
- After loading the CD, proceed with the on-screen instruction and complete hp envy photo 7800 printer setup.
- If it is not doing automatically, then go to My Computer and install the drivers.
Option 2 : Download and install hp envy photo 7800 printer software
- The simple steps for downloading the driver is available here.
- Proceed to the driver download page and choose the OS and printer model.
- Now, select the hp envy 7800 basic drivers and click on the Download option.
- Wait for the driver download to complete and install the latest hp drivers.
- For troubleshooting your printer issues connect our team to solve your problem and process the functions