HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup
For professional quality photos, you can select Envy Photo 7155 printer. When you download the upgraded drivers, proceed to print, scan and copy. For downloading drivers, use either the CD/DVD method or direct link method to complete hp envy photo 7155 setup. You can connect to network using the WPS push button or WPS Pin mode. On the positive side, connect printer wirelessly for printing from anywhere. Download any mobile printing app to start the printing from smartphones and advanced tablets. Choose any version of Windows, Mac or Linux system to sync with Envy photo 7155 all-in-one printer.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Envy Photo 7155 First time printer setup
Validate the supplies in printer box after the purchase. Always it is better to check printer and its accessories to pre-confirm. To estimate the presence of all hp envy photo 7155 setup accessories, you have to keep the manual handy. Check out each and every accessory that you got with printer parcel.
For professional quality printing, choose the default printer drivers. The selected driver will deal with all printer functionalities. Depending on printer model and system version, select the interfacing envy photo driver. The standard driver program set will let you use more features on printer. Start printing once the download is over.
HP Smart app offers both the hp officejet 7155 wireless connection and set of drivers. For wireless connection and drivers, you can use this advanced app to connect. In general, you need to enable the wireless icon by a gentle touch. Then, move forward with the screen guidelines that enable the wireless feature.
How to setup HP Envy Photo 7155 printer?
Reach a disturbance-free zone to set up hp envy photo 7155 setup printer. Afterward, prepare printer to proceed to the hardware setup. The following section covers the printer setup completely. Ready to set up your printer? Take a look for initiating the HP Envy Photo 7155 setup.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup
- Step 1 : Empty the box by taking out the HP Envy Photo printer from the package.
- Step 2 : Clear any tapes on the parcel to start accessing envy 7155 printer.
- Step 3 : Now, open the paper and ink area and check for the packaging materials.
- Step 4 : Next, select the power cord to establish a power connection.
- Step 5 : Then, turn on your printer for completing the first-time settings.
- Step 6 : Later, unlock the paper tray and fetch supported papers for your HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup.
- Step 7 : After that, peel the orange tape from the ink cartridge.
- Step 8 : At last, position the received ink cartridges into printer’s slots.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : Help your envy photo printer to connect with any computer using the driver.
- Step 2 : To avail the drivers, you should first sync printer with the computer using any connection method.
- Step 3 : Generally, spot the Envy photo 7155 printer USB port just to begin the USB printer setup.
- Step 4 : For wired connection (USB Setup), choose the cable with proper ends.
- Step 5 : After preparing the USB cable, download the drivers for printer.
- Step 6 : In the midway, the prompt regarding the driver installation will pop-up.
- Step 7 : Now, select the basic connection type where USB is one of the options.
- Step 8 : Highlight your USB option before connecting the USB cable.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Installation
Confused while choosing the hp drivers? Then, take a look at this section. Download basic drivers for fundamental printer features. And, access the full-featured envy photo 7155 drivers for printer to complete high-end printing.
Option 1 : Install Envy Photo 7155 software from CD/DVD
- Install the CD/DVD in the CD tray after removing the CD from the package.
- Next, the computer will accept and run the driver files.
- Click on the AutoRun option that facilitates for printer driver download.
- At last, add printer to the device list for printing and other functions.
Option 2 : Download and install Envy Photo 7155 Printer Software
- A wide set of drivers is available on the driver page for HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup.
- Then, use your printer model to extract the possible driver set.
- You will have to pre-confirm the system OS.
- Next, search for the download option to embed fresh drivers.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wireless Printer Setup
Initially, you should have a broadband internet, wireless router, and wireless network adaptor. Choose high-speed internet for connecting to the device. Make sure the working condition of hp envy photo 7155 setup printer and the router.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy Photo 7155 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Before you begin, turn on the router and hp envy photo device.
- Your wireless assists you to connect any printer with your PC.
- Next, move to printer control panel for wireless Menu.
- Once you find click on it. Later, choose Wireless->Setup->Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose network and the password.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy Photo 7155 wireless software
- The wireless software offers many features for HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup.
- To download the drivers, your printer and computer should be connected to the strong network.
- Next, delete the existing old drivers and download new featured drivers.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wifi Protected Setup
The WPS is the strongly encrypted method of hp envy photo 7155 setup printer connection. Just switch on the wifi router and it automatically configures to the access point. Make essential configuration changes to align with network.
Option 1 : HP Envy Photo 7155 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : To start the process, go to the home screen and find the dashboard.
- Step 2 : Then, touch the wireless button and setup icon.
- Step 3 : Next, find the Wireless Settings and then Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Step 4 : Now, click on network name to connect and press Ok.
- Step 5 : At last, proceed to add your Envy photo in the device list.
Option 2 : HP Envy Photo 7155 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : Firstly, you will have to figure out the Wireless option on the home screen.
- Step 2 : Now, follow the on-screen instructions to connect using the Wireless Protected Setup.
- Step 3 : Then, pick the network and let it connect hp envy photo 7155 setup.
- Step 4 : If the network that you look for is not in the list, restart the router.
HP Envy Photo 7155 WPS Connection
Choose Envy photo 7155 WPS connection method for not using any cables. Now, select the Envy photo pushbutton or Envy photo WPS method for connection. Hit the WPS button or wireless icon of printer panel. Next, look for the network to connect with.
Connect your Envy Photo 7155 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : The easiest connection mode for HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup is a WPS button.
- Step 2 : Select the WPS button from printer home screen.
- Step 3 : Next, click on the router WPS button.
- Step 4 : Now, wait until the device gets into the connection.
- Step 5 : For more valid information, you can refer to the printer manual.
Connect your Envy Photo 7155 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : To begin with, switch on the devices and keep your devices within a range.
- Step 2 : Next, utilize the WPA or WPA2 password of network.
- Step 3 : While clicking on the Wireless icon, network should have the security key.
- Step 4 : Just to conclude network setup, you have to type the WPA security code.