HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Setup
1. Unpack the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer Setup
- Validate the supplies in printer box after the purchase.
- Always it is better to check printer and its accessories to pre-confirm.
- To estimate the presence of all hp envy photo 7155 printer setup accessories, you have to keep the manual handy.
- Check out each and every accessory that you got with printer parcel.
2. Download the HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver
- For professional quality printing, choose the default printer drivers.
- The selected driver will deal with all printer functionalities.
- Depending on printer model and system version, select the interfacing envy photo driver.
- The standard driver program set will let you use more features on printer.
- Start printing once the download is over.
3. Connect your HP Envy Photo 7155 with wireless
- HP Smart app offers both the hp officejet 7155 wireless connection and set of drivers.
- For wireless connection and drivers, you can use this advanced app to connect.
- In general, you need to enable the wireless icon by a gentle touch.
- Then, move forward with the screen guidelines that enable the wireless feature.
How to setup HP Envy Photo 7155 printer?
Reach a disturbance-free zone to set up hp envy photo 7155 setup printer. Afterward, prepare printer to proceed to the hardware setup. The following section covers the printer setup completely. Ready to set up your printer? Take a look for initiating the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer setup.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup
- Step 1 : Empty the box by taking out the HP Envy Photo printer from the package.
- Step 2 : Clear any tapes on the parcel to start accessing envy 7155 printer.
- Step 3 : Now, open the paper and ink area and check for the packaging materials.
- Step 4 : Next, select the power cord to establish a power connection.
- Step 5 : Then, turn on your printer for completing the first-time settings.
- Step 6 : Later, unlock the paper tray and fetch supported papers for your HP Envy Photo 7155 printer Setup.
- Step 7 : After that, peel the orange tape from the ink cartridge.
- Step 8 : At last, position the received ink cartridges into printer’s slots.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : Help your envy photo printer to connect with any computer using the driver.
- Step 2 : To avail the drivers, you should first sync printer with the computer using any connection method.
- Step 3 : Generally, spot the Envy photo 7155 printer USB port just to begin the USB printer setup.
- Step 4 : For wired connection (USB Setup), choose the cable with proper ends.
- Step 5 : After preparing the USB cable, download the drivers for printer.
- Step 6 : In the midway, the prompt regarding the driver installation will pop-up.
- Step 7 : Now, select the basic connection type where USB is one of the options.
- Step 8 : Highlight your USB option before connecting the USB cable.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Installation
Confused while choosing the hp drivers? Then, take a look at this section. Download basic drivers for fundamental printer features. And, access the full-featured envy photo 7155 drivers for printer to complete high-end printing.
Option 1 : Install Envy Photo 7155 software from CD/DVD
- Install the CD/DVD in the CD tray after removing the CD from the package.
- Next, the computer will accept and run the driver files.
- Click on the AutoRun option that facilitates for printer driver download.
- At last, add printer to the device list for printing and other functions.
Option 2 : Download and install Envy Photo 7155 Printer Software
- A wide set of drivers is available on the driver page for HP Envy Photo 7155 printer Setup.
- Then, use your printer model to extract the possible driver set.
- You will have to pre-confirm the system OS.
- Next, search for the download option to embed fresh drivers.
- For troubleshooting issues and printer problem fix contact our technical team.