HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer
HP Envy 7100 printer setup is a multi-tasking device at a pocket-friendly price. The printer suits any small space to start printing, scanning, and copying. The highlighting feature of the envy photo 7100 printer is borderless photo printing along with wireless printing. The user-friendly design makes it easy and comfortable to use. To expand the features, you can select the wireless printing applications. And the speed of the printer is high while you print, scan, and copy. Select the suitable app, download and install on the connected computer. The variety of features will improve your printer performance.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
Figure 1 : HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer setup
HP Envy Photo 7100 First time printer setup
The contents inside your printer should be checked first. Mainly, you will get an Envy Photo 7100 printer with accessories. Empty your printer box and align them to start the initial setup process. The ink cartridges for your printer is black and white and color cartridge. Then, start the first time printer envy photo 7100 setup with your printer.
When you install the hp envy photo 7100 drivers, make sure it is the latest and upgraded driver for your printer. The hp Envy photo 7100 drivers are available on our site. You can find a list of upgraded Envy 7100 drivers in the driver section. Click on the Download option on the recommended Envy photo driver and install it manually.
For the hp wireless setup, you can connect Envy Photo 7100 printer to Windows. Even you can connect Envy Photo printer to Mac. According to the selected envy photo 7100 wireless method, click on the Wireless icon. Then, hit the Settings option and also click the Wireless Setup Wizard. Now, select the network and enter the valid network password.
HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer Setup
After you receive the printer, the next step is to complete the Envy Photo 7100 printer setup. Start with unboxing and find all the printer accessories. Then, choose the papers and ink cartridges to install in the printer. Next, follow the instructions without missing out.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer
- Step 1 : To begin with, clear the surrounding tapes from the envy photo 7100 printer box.
- Step 2 : Next, select a clean and flat base to keep your printer.
- Step 3 : Once you land the printer, find a direct electrical supply to connect with the printer.
- Step 4 : Then, take the cable and connect between the printer and socket.
- Step 5 : After that, turn on your device and finish the preference setup.
- Step 6 : As a next step, you have to unlock the ink door to install the ink cartridges.
- Step 7 : Before installing, clear away the extending tab on the ink cartridge.
- Step 8 : In the end, find the paper tray and open it for installing new plain papers.
- Step 9 : Close the paper tray after you insert the selected papers.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : To connect the HP Envy 7100 printer to the computer, follow the detailed instructions.
- Step 2 : Initially, power up your computer and Envy printer.
- Step 3 : Then, move to the Control Panel on your computer.
- Step 4 : Next, select the Printers or Printers and Fax option by double-tapping on it.
- Step 5 : Later, you will get the Printers dialogue box to select the Add a printer option.
- Step 6 : Now, choose the Wizard option and highlight the Continue menu.
- Step 7 : Choose the connection method by selecting the Local or Network option.
- Step 8 : When you see the Next option, click on it to complete.
- Step 9 : At last, find the hp Envy 7100 printer driver in the directory.
HP Envy Photo 7100 Driver Installation
The expert’s guide to download the envy photo 7100 printer is available here. Consult with technicians to choose the suitable hp envy photo 7100 driver download method for your envy photo 7100 printer. Now, proceed with either CD installation and download from a direct source. While you use the CD to download the latest drivers, you will get a basic hp envy photo 7100 driver. On the other hand, HP Easy Start offers the latest features.
Figure 2 : HP Envy Photo 7100 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Envy Photo 7100 software from CD/DVD
- Take the installation CD to download Envy Photo 7100 software.
- After the envy photo 7100 printer setup, turn on your computer.
- Now, select and load it on the CD tray.
- Next, choose My Computer and select the Install option.
- At last, follow the on-screen prompts to hp envy photo download the basic drivers.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer Software
- Find out the latest and upgraded drivers for the Envy 7100 printer.
- Once you move to the hp envy photo 7100 driver page, type the printer device code and OS.
- Then, wait for the page to come up with Envy photo printer drivers.
- After that, click on the Download option for the selected hp printer hp envy photo 7100 driver.
HP Envy Photo 7100 Wireless Setup
The basic wireless setup instructions are available on the website to follow. Before you proceed, gather the requirements of the wireless setup. For hp Envy 7100 wireless setup, you need SSID and network password. To connect the Envy photo 7100 wireless printer with Mac or Windows, get help here.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy Photo 7100 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- The Wireless Setup Wizard is one of the setup options provided in the wireless setup.
- At first, choose the Wireless button on your printer.
- On the display, look for the Settings menu to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Once you select the option, you will get the network list screen.
- Type the password at last for wireless network connection.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy Photo 7100 wireless software
- The only choice to download Envy photo wireless software is a printer wireless connection.
- Now, go to the hp envy photo 7100 driver page or download the assistant software to get the hp envy photo 7100 drivers.
- Accordingly, choose the wireless drivers for your Envy printer.
- Once downloaded, install the wireless drivers on your computer
Figure 3 : HP Envy Photo 7100 wireless setup
HP Envy Photo 7100 Wireless Protected Setup
Any connection type needs certain conditions to be met. Then, select the router that works well with an uninterrupted network supply. After choosing the router, place the printer in the network signal range. Next, choose either WPS pin setup or WPS pushbutton setup.
Option 1 : HP Envy Photo 7100 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Initially, find the Setup icon on your printer control panel.
- Step 2 : Then, click on the Wi-Fi Protect Setup from the options.
- Step 3 : Next, look for the Pushbutton in the options list and proceed with the Start menu.
- Step 4 : Now, choose the printer for completing the Wireless setup.
- Step 5 : At last, wait for the connection to establish the WPS connection.
Option 2 : HP Envy Photo 7100 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : At first, select the Wireless icon that presents on the printer control panel.
- Step 2 : As usual, go to the wifi protected setup option displayed on the screen.
- Step 3 : Next, choose the push button on the printer and click on the Start option.
- Step 4 : Now, on the computer, select your printer using the Devices and Printers option.
- Step 5 : At last, look at the wireless light and confirm the printer wireless connection with Windows.
HP Envy Photo 7100 WPS Connection
Initially, you should figure out the suitable methods from the WPS pin and pushbutton method. The wireless pushbutton mode is simple in such a way to connect with the network. To begin with, select the router with WPS button or WPS Pin. After finding it, make sure to complete the Envy photo 7100 printer setup.
Connect your Envy Photo 7100 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : To begin with, locate the WPS icon on your Envy photo printer.
- Step 2 : Once you find out, click and hold the WPS button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Step 3 : Next, you have to check the wireless light on the printer.
- Step 4 : After the light remains stable, move to the router.
- Step 5 : On the router, select the WPS button and press.
Connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : Obtaining the WPS pin and SSID is the first step.
- Step 2 : After that, click on the Wireless option for connecting with the network.
- Step 3 : Then, select the Settings and hit the Wifi protected setup.
- Step 4 : Now, choose from the available network and type the password.
- Step 5 : At last, enter your WPS Pin in the prompt box.