HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer setup
Figure 1 : HP Envy Photo 7100 - Printer
1. Unpack the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer setup
- The contents inside your printer should be checked first.
- Mainly, you will get an Envy Photo 7100 printer with accessories.
- Empty your printer box and align them to start the initial setup process.
- The ink cartridges for your printer is black and white and color cartridge.
- Then, start the first time printer hp envy photo 7100 printer setup with your printer.
2. Download the HP Envy Photo 7100 Driver
When you install the hp envy photo 7100 drivers, make sure it is the latest and upgraded driver for your printer.
- The hp Envy photo 7100 drivers are available on our site.
- You can find a list of upgraded Envy 7100 drivers in the driver section.
- Click on the Download option on the recommended Envy photo driver and install it manually.
3. Complete HP Envy Photo 7100 installation with wireless setup
- For the hp wireless setup, you can connect Envy Photo 7100 printer to Windows.
- Even you can connect Envy Photo printer to Mac.
- According to the selected envy photo 7100 wireless method, click on the Wireless icon.
- Then, hit the Settings option and also click the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, select the network and enter the valid network password.
HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer Setup
After you receive the printer, the next step is to complete the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer setup. Start with unboxing and find all the printer accessories. Then, choose the papers and ink cartridges to install in the printer. Next, follow the instructions without missing out.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer
- Step 1 : To begin with, clear the surrounding tapes from the envy photo 7100 printer box.
- Step 2 : Next, select a clean and flat base to keep your printer.
- Step 3 : Once you land the printer, find a direct electrical supply to connect with the printer.
- Step 4 : Then, take the cable and connect between the printer and socket.
- Step 5 : After that, turn on your device and finish the preference setup.
- Step 6 : As a next step, you have to unlock the ink door to install the ink cartridges.
- Step 7 : Before installing, clear away the extending tab on the ink cartridge.
- Step 8 : In the end, find the paper tray and open it for installing new plain papers.
- Step 9 : Close the paper tray after you insert the selected papers.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : To connect the HP Envy 7100 printer to the computer, follow the detailed instructions.
- Step 2 : Initially, power up your computer and Envy printer.
- Step 3 : Then, move to the Control Panel on your computer.
- Step 4 : Next, select the Printers or Printers and Fax option by double-tapping on it.
- Step 5 : Later, you will get the Printers dialogue box to select the Add a printer option.
- Step 6 : Now, choose the Wizard option and highlight the Continue menu.
- Step 7 : Choose the connection method by selecting the Local or Network option.
- Step 8 : When you see the Next option, click on it to complete.
- Step 9 : At last, find the hp Envy 7100 printer driver in the directory.
HP Envy Photo 7100 Driver Installation
Figure 2 : HP Envy Photo 7100 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Envy Photo 7100 software from CD/DVD
- Take the installation CD to download Envy Photo 7100 software.
- After the envy photo 7100 printer setup, turn on your computer.
- Now, select and load it on the CD tray.
- Next, choose My Computer and select the Install option.
- At last, follow the on-screen prompts to hp envy photo download the basic drivers.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer Software
- Find out the latest and upgraded drivers for the Envy 7100 printer.
- Once you move to the hp envy photo 7100 driver page, type the printer device code and OS.
- Then, wait for the page to come up with Envy photo printer drivers.
- After that, click on the Download option for the selected hp printer hp envy photo 7100 driver.
- Connect our team and follow the procedures for hp printer problem fix and hp troubleshooting issues.