HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver
Want to print stunning photos at home? Then, pick the best-selling HP Envy Photo 6255 Setup for you. The basic functionalities of the printer are printing, scanning, and copying. The printer can work with the Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. It offers better compatibility with Windows and Mac devices. Generate the documents in the lighting speed using this amazing photo printer. The add-on features of the printer are Wireless and mobile printing capability. In addition, it has a built-in memory card slot and a USB port. For crystal clear copies, you can set the resolution up to 600 x 600.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Envy Photo 6255 First time printer setup
Open the parcel just to find the included printer and components of the device. Now, confirm the accessories for your new device for connecting with the device. Your printer is eligible to print if it has all the accessories included in the printer manual.
Looking for the Envy 6255 printer software and firmware? Then, you can surely get the details of the Envy 6255 photo printer. The series of drivers for your printer is now listed with the benefits. Prefer basic driver or full solution software for your photo printer.
Follow the procedure for your device installation using the wireless network. Find the network credentials for the printer to combine with the selected network access. Touch the wireless icon on the printer and access the network. Then, lead to driver download for full printer setup.
Envy Photo 6255 Printer Setup Guide
To enhance the basic features of the printer, you should do the printer setup. At first, finish the setup of the device using the instructions stated in our upcoming title. You can also refer to the hp envy photo 6255 printer manual.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer
- Step 1 : Begin the initial setup for your 6255 photo printer with the following instructions.
- Step 2 : Firstly, find a smooth surface for the printer to unpack.
- Step 3 : Now, remove the packaging materials from outside and inside of the printer box.
- Step 4 : Then, choose a more accessible and flat spot to keep the device.
- Step 5 : After that, reveal the things in your printer box.
- Step 6 : Later, link the power cable to the correct power port. Spot the working wall outlet to connect the other end.
- Step 7 : Expand printer’s paper tray just to nourish papers in it.
- Step 8 : Move to the ink carriage area of the printer and snap the available ink in hp envy photo 7155 setup.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer with computer
- Step 1 : For enjoying the add-on features on the hp envy photo 6255 setup, connect the printer perfectly.
- Step 2 : The printer USB connection is a straightforward approach for connecting the device.
- Step 3 : Firstly, look for the USB cable that you need for USB connection.
- Step 4 : Choose a suitable USB cable for connecting with the printer device.
- Step 5 : Now, make sure the length of the cable is enough to connect between the devices.
- Step 6 : Then, download the drivers according to your device model.
- Step 7 : Install the driver with the help of a built-in installer on your computer.
- Step 8 : Keep the cable ready while installing the firmware to attach the cable.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver Installation
All-in-one drivers are the best choice for the HP Envy 6255 printer. Make sure the stable connection between the printer and the computer. Get the connection for downloading the basic and driver firmware for the device.
Figure 2 : HP Envy Photo 6255 driver download and install
Option 1 : Install Envy Photo 6255 software from CD/DVD
- If HP offers CD for your Envy 6255 printer, then make use of it.
- Now, find the CD tray of your device and check it to install the CD.
- Next, wait until your computer detects the CD.
- Once detected, follow the on-screen instructions.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer Software
- Begin the printing work for your Envy 6255 printer with the driver download.
- Then, establish a connection with the computer.
- And now, move to the website and download the Envy 6255 drivers.
- You have to confirm the printer connection with the network before completing it.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Setup
As usual, collect the network credentials which is valid. Next, move to the printer control panel of the HP Envy Photo 6255 setup. Then, have a look at the panel to choose the wifi icon. Now, connect with the network using those collected credentials.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy Photo 6255 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- The conventional method for the Envy 6255 printer is connecting through Wizard.
- Now, figure out the wireless mode on the photo printer.
- Successively, choose the network and type the password to enable the network.
- What’s more? Your printer is now internet ready.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy Photo 6255 wireless software
- Once you connect to the broadband network, you will have to find drivers.
- Through the wireless setup process, download Envy 6255 drivers and install them.
- Remove the cables when you are installing drivers.
- Go with the instructions shown on the screen.
Figure 3 : HP Envy Photo 6255 wireless setup
HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Protected Setup
For the activation of Wireless Protected Setup, make sure you have the network name with a password. Then again, turn on your printer and computer. Finish the wireless setup process with your network details. In the printer end, check for papers and ink cartridges.
Option 1 : HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1 : Basically, the wireless setup is a connection method for the printer to setup.
- Step 2 : First, you will have to select the network with a valid password.
- Step 3 : Next, set up the printer and move to the computer.
- Step 4 : Lastly, connect through the wireless button on the printer.
- Step 5 : Use the Devices and Printers option on the computer to connect with the network.
Option 2 : HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1 : After gathering the wireless network credentials, prepare the printer and computer.
- Step 2 : Disconnect the USB or an Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Step 3 : Select the Wi-fi Protected Setup option from the wireless icon.
- Step 4 : Use the settings option if you want to edit the network settings for the device
HP Envy Photo 6255 WPS Connection
To print straight from the printer without using the cable, go for the WPS method. Now, select the network details for your selected network and choose it. With your network credentials, choose any WPS Setup method. The connection method is the WPS connection pushbutton and WPS connection Pin procedure.
Connect your Envy Photo 6255 Using WPS Button
- Step 1 : For the WPS button setup, you have to select the router that has WPS push button.
- Step 2 : After choosing it, move to the printer control panel.
- Step 3 : In the control panel, choose the physical WPS button from the printer.
- Step 4 : Then, select the WPS button on the router also.
- Step 5 : The automatic sensor will connect to the devices in the wifi network.
Connect your HP Envy Photo 6255 Setup Via WPS PIN
- Step 1 : When it comes to network connection for the device, the WPS PIN method is the best.
- Step 2 : The minimum requirement for the network connection is WPS Pin.
- Step 3 : Connect using the Wireless icon on the printer that guarantees the wireless connection.
- Step 4 : When the password screen appears, enter the password carefully