HP Envy 5058 Printer Setup
Are you the one who uses the printer on a daily basis? Then, Envy 5058 printer is the correct device for your printing need. The printer is compatible with the latest Windows and MAC devices. Even, you can connect the smartphones and tablets for top-quality printing. It will allow you to connect with all smart devices using mobile printing solutions. With the HP ink cartridges, you can achieve lab-quality and high-speed printing. In addition, it supports wireless printing through Wireless Direct and Wifi connectivity. The drivers will activate additional features along with basic features for HP Envy 5058 printer setup.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Envy 5058 First time printer setup
To start working with your new Envy 5058 printer, you have to go through the accessories that you got with the printer. Once separated from the parcel, confirm that there is no damage. Then, verify printer components at a stretch. Once confirmed, move to the Envy 5058 setup.
The suggested drivers always upgrade the functionalities of printer driver. Follow the guidelines according to download the drivers for printer. Then, from a wide range of drivers, choose a particular driver package. While downloading the drives, you need to select the connection mode.
Wireless setup for the HP envy 5058 is not that difficult to complete. At first, find the wifi network name and password. After getting the network name and password, check the strength of your network. Most importantly, keep printer near your wifi router. Then, detach the connected USB cable from your hp printer.
How to setup HP Envy 5058 printer?
Need HP Envy 5058 printer setup instructions? Then, this section can help you with the basic printer setup. To proceed with printer setup, choose a smooth space. There you need to unpack and complete paper installation and ink filling.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy 5058 Printer
- In the beginning, land your Envy 5058 printer in the sturdy base.
- Then, remove the packaging materials from the package to get your new Envy 5058 printer.
- Next, find the accessories of printer and check the parts.
- Now, you have to give the power connection for your printer.
- Once power is properly given, switch on using the power icon.
- Later, pull out the input paper tray to fill it with papers having a proper arrangement.
- After placing papers, adjust the paper guides according to the paper heights.
- At last, install ink cartridges inside the ink slots by referring to the color markings.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy 5058 Printer with computer
- When you have completed the HP Envy 5058 printer setup, connect it to the printer.
- Next, make connections among the printer and computer using any connection method.
- The most common procedure is a USB or wireless printer setup.
- Then, verify the length of your selected USB cable to connect.
- Now, find out the USB port on the computer to connect the cable for connection.
- You should connect only when you see the prompt during printer driver installation.
- Keep the port and cable ready to proceed with the USB connection.
- In the end, connect accordingly and make use of the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 5058 Driver Installation
The driver installation for HP envy 5058 is an important section that you have to complete. For completing it, keep the provided CD handy. Use that CD for downloading the driver or reach out to the driver install page. Choose a convenient method according to your convenience.
Option 1 : Install Envy 5058 software from CD/DVD
- For the CD download method, you should have the CD/DVD handy.
- Uncover your installation CD from the package and open the tray on your computer.
- Now, load it and move to install the drivers from the CD to the computer.
- The on-screen instructions will assist you with the completion.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Envy 5058 printer software
- Initially, head to printer driver page from any browser.
- Then, type your model number and OS version.
- Next, click on Enter to reach the page where you get access for a variety of drivers.
- Use the Download button of your preferred driver and install it accordingly.
HP Envy 5058 Wireless Printer Setup
For the successful network setup, confirm the availability of the network name and security key. Now, switch on the Wifi router to proceed. Next, turn on the computer and complete the pending updates. Never connect the USB cable while using the wireless setup.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy 5058 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Many printer users prefer Wireless Setup Wizard since it is a simple method.
- Go to the printer panel and choose the wireless icon.
- Next, you have to proceed with on-screen prompts.
- In the end, you should enter security in the dialogue box.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy 5058 wireless software
- After the successful printer wireless connection, avail hp Envy 5058 drivers.
- By using your printer model and OS, select the drivers.
- On the driver page, give out the necessary details in the search box.
- Once provided, wait until the page loads the necessary drivers. Download the printer software.
HP Envy 5058 Wifi Protected Setup
The first need for the wireless protected setup is a wifi router. Keep the wifi router and devices near for faster access. Then, keep the network password handy. Next, turn on both the router and printer for making the connection.
Option 1 : HP Envy 5058 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- The Windows device can connect using WPS Pin or WPS pushbutton method.
- If you have the router with WPS button, choose the WPS pushbutton method.
- Enable the WPS button on the router and printer to connect.
- In case, if you use WPS pin method, connect via wireless icon and password.
Option 2 : HP Envy 5058 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Prepare your wireless printer to connect with the Mac device.
- First of all, switch on printer and router.
- Now, check if the router has WPS pushbutton.
- If you find it, you can select the WPS button on the router and also the printer.
- Just in seconds, the devices sync in your wireless network.
HP Envy 5058 WPS Connection
Before you proceed, make sure you know the wireless network name and password. Once you have the network information, turn on the router. The HP Envy 5058 printer is suitable for WPS pin and WPS pushbutton. Based on the need and convenience, select the connection method.
Connect your Envy 5058 Using WPS Button
- The printer can connect to the network directly using the WPS button.
- At first, select the router with the physical pushbutton.
- When you click and hold it for moments, it will initiate the network supply.
- Next, on the printer, hit and hold the WPS button gently.
- Wait for the connection notification to confirm.
Connect your HP Envy 5058 Via WPS PIN
- As a first move, jot down the network passcode.
- You should enter when asked on the connection screen.
- Now, confirm the working condition of printer and router.
- Next, find and click on the Wireless icon.
- From that screen, select the wireless protected setup option.
- Connect using the password and enter it in the password box.