HP Envy 5058 Printer Setup
1. Unpack the HP Envy 5058 printer Setup
- To start working with your new Envy 5058 printer, you have to go through the accessories that you got with the printer.
- Once separated from the parcel, confirm that there is no damage.
- Then, verify printer components at a stretch. Once confirmed, move to the HP Envy 5058 printer setup.
2. Download the HP Envy 5058 Driver
- The suggested drivers always upgrade the functionalities of the printer driver.
- Follow the guidelines according to download the drivers for the printer.
- Then, from a wide range of drivers, choose a particular driver package.
- While downloading the drives, you need to select the connection mode.
3. Connect your HP Envy 5058 with wireless
- Wireless setup for the HP envy 5058 is not that difficult to complete.
- At first, find the wifi network name and password.
- After getting the network name and password, check the strength of your network.
- Most importantly, keep the printer near your wifi router.
- Then, detach the connected USB cable from your hp printer.
How to setup HP Envy 5058 printer?
Need HP Envy 5058 printer setup instructions? Then, this section can help you with the basic printer setup. To proceed with printer setup, choose a smooth space. There you need to unpack and complete paper installation and ink filling.
Step 1 : Unboxing the Envy 5058 Printer
- In the beginning, land your Envy 5058 printer in the sturdy base.
- Then, remove the packaging materials from the package to get your new Envy 5058 printer.
- Next, find the accessories of the printer and check the parts.
- Now, you have to give the power connection for your printer.
- Once power is properly given, switch on using the power icon.
- Later, pull out the input paper tray to fill it with papers having a proper arrangement.
- After placing papers, adjust the paper guides according to the paper heights in hp envy 5058 printer setup.
- At last, install ink cartridges inside the ink slots by referring to the color markings.
Step 2 : Connect your Envy 5058 Printer with computer
- When you have completed the HP Envy 5058 printer setup, connect it to the printer.
- Next, make connections among the printer and computer using any connection method.
- The most common procedure is a USB or wireless printer setup.
- Then, verify the length of your selected USB cable to connect.
- Now, find out the USB port on the computer to connect the cable for connection.
- You should connect only when you see the prompt during printer driver installation.
- Keep the port and cable ready to proceed with the USB connection.
- In the end, connect accordingly and make use of the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 5058 Driver Installation
The driver installation for HP envy 5058 is an important section that you have to complete. For completing it, keep the provided CD handy. Use that CD for downloading the driver or reach out to the driver install page. Choose a convenient method according to your convenience.
Option 1 : Install Envy 5058 software from CD/DVD
- For the CD download method, you should have the CD/DVD handy.
- Uncover your installation CD from the package and open the tray on your computer.
- Now, load it and move to install the drivers from the CD to the computer.
- The on-screen instructions will assist you with the completion.
Option 2 : Download and install Envy 5058 printer software
- Initially, head to the printer driver page from any browser.
- Then, type your model number and OS version.
- Next, click on Enter to reach the page where you get access for a variety of drivers.
- Use the Download button of your preferred driver and install it accordingly.
- For any printer problem and troubleshooting issues please contact our technical crew.