HP Envy 5055 Printer
Ready to explore advanced features for your HP Envy 5055 printer? The printer can print, scan, and copy lavish photos and documents. Finish the first-time setup of the device and then download the HP Smart App. It is the power printing app that lets you connect with a wireless network. For accessing the documents in Google Drive and Dropbox, you can use this app. Now, you can activate the Wireless Direct and Wi-Fi connectivity using HP Smart App and HP ePrint. With the WPS option, you can connect smartphones and computers to your Envy 5055 All-in-one Printer.
Choose Your Printer Model
HP Envy 5055 First Time Printer setup All-in-one
The available drivers for your Envy 5055 printer are now given below. For Envy 5055 printer, you can have Driver installation software, basic drivers and software. Find a suitable driver using the printer model and OS version on the driver download page. Make sure there is a connection with your printer and computer while you download the drivers.
For HP Envy 5055 wireless setup, you have to select the wireless network with name and password. At first, connect the computer to the network. Then, go to the printer control panel for choosing the Wireless icon. Now, choose the Settings and touch Wireless Setup Wizard. Connect to the network using the password and follow the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
Get started with a proper set up of the HP Envy 5055 printer Setup. Begin the process by unboxing, offering power supply, ink cartridge, and paper installing. To complete the Envy 5055 printer setup, follow the prompts given below.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Initially, unbox the HP Envy 5055 printer by tearing away the outer packaging material.Next, choose a smooth and flat surface for placing your printer.
- Then, hold and lift the printer and search for the direct power source to connect the power cord.
- Once found, look for the printer rear port to link the power cord.
- Simultaneously, attach the power cable to a wall socket.
- Turn on the HP Envy 505 printer and set up the preferences on your printer.
- And then, open the ink door to install the prepared ink cartridges in the slots.
- At last, open the paper trays for inserting the papers in the tray.
- Note: The supported paper types are plain papers, hp glossy brochure, hp photo papers and so on.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy 5055 Printer with computer
- The Envy 5055 USB setup is one of the connection methods for getting advanced features.
- The following prompts will allow you to connect the envy5055 printer with Windows or Mac.
- At first, you have to get the requirements for the Envy 5055 USB setup.
- Now, turn on the printer and obtain the USB cable with 3 meters length.
- Prefer direct connection for the USB setup and do not use USB dock or docking station.
- From the computer, remove the printer USB cable. You can connect it only when you get the prompt.
- Then, download the drivers and install accordingly. While installing the driver, connect the USB cable when prompted.
Installing a Downloaded Driver on HP Envy 5055
HP offers various ways to download and install the HP Envy 5055 drivers. The most convenient method is downloading from CD/DVD or HP Envy 5055 Driver. The CD/DVD driver download method offers only the basic drivers. For advanced drivers, you can get HP Easy Start and full-feature drivers.
Option 1 : Install Envy 5055 software from CD/DVD
- Step 1: Load the CD on the computer after removing it from the package.
- Step 2: In a while, computers will detect your CD.
- Step 3: You will get the AutoPlay option on the screen.
- Step 4: Once you get it, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install Envy 5055 software
Option 2 : Download and install HP Envy 5055 Printer Software
- Step 1: Use the link to move to printersetupusa.com for downloading and installing hp Envy 5055 drivers
- Step 2: On the page, select the envy5055 printer model and OS.
- Step 3: Click on enter to get all possible drivers and software for Envy 5055.
- Step 4: Lastly, choose the driver and touch the Download.
- Step 5: Install the driver after downloading the drivers.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the HP Envy 5055 printer
If you want to establish a secure connection, then you can select the hp Envy 5055 wireless setup. Before you start the wireless setup, collect the requirements for wireless setup. Now, use the Wireless icon on the printer to connect the device wirelessly.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy 5055 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step1: To use the Wireless Setup Wizard for a wireless connection, select the Wireless icon on the envy5055 printer.
- Step 2: Next, choose the Settings option to go to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step 3: Now, follow the instructions shown in the dialogue box for selecting the network.
- Step 4: When asked for the password, type the network password.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy 5055 wireless software
- Step 1: Once you get the wireless connection, you have to download and install wireless software.
- Step 2: Even you can use the HP Smart app for downloading and installing the wireless software.
- Step 3: While downloading the drivers, select the connection type as Wireless for this method.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup
To connect using the Wireless Protected Setup, you should have the following requirements. Firstly, choose a network that has WPA or WPS2 security. Next, the selected router should support the WPS method. Make sure that the envy5055 printer is now placed within the Wi-Fi router signal.
Option 1 : HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: To begin with, select the Setup menu from the control panel.
- Step 2: And then, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option in the displayed options.
- Step 3: Now, choose the Push Button and touch Start option.
- Step 4: Then, you have to press and hold the router’s WPS button.
- Step 5: Wait for the wireless bar to glow continuously.
- Step 6: Once done, the envy5055 printer can connect to the network.
Option 2 : HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: Find the Wireless icon on the envy 5055 printer to click on it.
- Step 2: After selecting the wireless button, you have to select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Step 3: Once you have selected it, search for the Push Button.
- Step 4: Next, hit the Start option. For five to ten seconds, hit and hold the WPS button on your router.
HP Envy 5055 WPS Connection
In general, the WPS connection method offers two ways to connect to the network. WPS PIN and pushbutton methods are the commonly supported HP Envy 5055 WPS connection. For WPS Pin, you have to get the network pin. And for the Pushbutton, select the router with WPS pushbutton.
Connect your Envy 5055 Using WPS Button
- Step 1: Firstly, go to the printer control panel for pressing the WPS button.
- Step 2: You need to press and hold for a few seconds.
- Step 3: When you stop holding the WPS pushbutton, you can find the wireless light glowing.
- Step 4: Then, you have to press and hold the WPS button on the router.
- Step 5: Thus, you have connected the envy5055 printer to the wireless network.
Connect your HP Envy 5055 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1: To connect through the WPS PIN method, obtain the network PIN.
- Step 2: You can get the network WPS pin from the router documentation.
- Step 3: Click on the Wireless icon on the printer and move to the Settings.
- Step 4: Touch the WiFi Protected Setup and enter the WPS PIN that you have noted.