HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
1. Unpack the HP Envy 5055 printer SetupAfter receiving your printer parcel, you have to check for the accessories included the printer parcel.
- The parcel will have HP Envy 5055 All-in-One Setup Printer with two ink cartridges.
- The pack also includes a power cord and setup guide.
- Check the condition of the accessories and remove the wrappers on them to set up.
2. Download the HP Envy 5055 Driver
The available drivers for your Envy 5055 printer are now given below.
- For the envy 5055 printer, you can have Driver installation software, basic drivers, and software.
- Find a suitable driver using the printer model and OS version on the driver download page.
- Make sure there is a connection with your printer and computer while you download the drivers.
3. Connect your HP Envy 5055 with wireless
For HP Envy 5055 wireless setup, you have to select the wireless network with name and password.
- At first, connect the computer to the network for the hp envy 5055 printer setup.
- Then, go to the printer control panel for choosing the Wireless icon.
- Now, choose the Settings and touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Connect to the network using the password and follow the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
Get started with a proper set up of the HP Envy 5055 printer Setup. Begin the process by unboxing, offering the power supply, ink cartridge, and paper installing. To complete the Envy 5055 printer setup, follow the prompts given below.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Initially, unbox the HP Envy 5055 printer by tearing away the outer packaging material.
- Next, choose a smooth and flat surface for placing your printer.
- Then, hold and lift the printer and search for the direct power source to connect the power cord.
- Once found, look for the printer rear port to link the power cord.
- Simultaneously, attach the power cable to a wall socket.
- Turn on the HP Envy 5055 printer and set up the preferences on your printer.
- And then, open the ink door to install the prepared ink cartridges in the slots.
- At last, open the paper trays for inserting the papers in the tray.
Note: The supported paper types are plain papers, hp glossy brochure, hp photo papers, and so on.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy 5055 Printer with computerThe Envy 5055 USB setup is one of the connection methods for getting advanced features.
- The following prompts will allow you to connect the envy5055 printer with Windows or Mac.
- At first, you have to get the requirements for the Envy 5055 USB setup.
- Now, turn on the printer and obtain the USB cable with 3 meters length.
- Prefer direct connection for the USB setup and do not use USB dock or docking station.
- From the computer, remove the printer USB cable. You can connect it only when you get the prompt.
- Then, download the drivers and install accordingly for the hp envy 5055 printer setup.
- While installing the driver, connect the USB cable when prompted.
Installing a Downloaded Driver on HP Envy 5055
HP offers various ways to download and install the HP Envy 5055 drivers. The most convenient method is downloading from CD/DVD or HP Envy 5055 Driver. The CD/DVD driver download method offers only the basic drivers. For advanced drivers, you can get HP Easy Start and full-feature drivers.
Option 1 : Install Envy 5055 software from CD/DVD
- Step 1: Load the CD on the computer after removing it from the package.
- Step 2: In a while, computers will detect your CD.
- Step 3: You will get the AutoPlay option on the screen.
- Step 4: Once you get it, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install Envy 5055 software
Option 2 : Download and install HP Envy 5055 Printer Software
- Step 1: Use the link to move to printersetupusa.com for downloading and installing hp Envy 5055 drivers
- Step 2: On the page, select the envy5055 printer model and OS.
- Step 3: Click on enter to get all possible drivers and software for Envy 5055.
- Step 4: Lastly, choose the driver and touch the Download.
- Step 5: Install the driver after downloading the drivers.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the HP Envy 5055 printer
If you want to establish a secure connection, then you can select the hp Envy 5055 wireless setup. Before you start the wireless setup, collect the requirements for wireless setup. Now, use the Wireless icon on the hp envy 5055 printer setup to connect the device wirelessly.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy 5055 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step1: To use the Wireless Setup Wizard for a wireless connection, select the Wireless icon on the envy5055 printer.
- Step 2: Next, choose the Settings option to go to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step 3: Now, follow the instructions shown in the dialogue box for selecting the network in the hp envy 5055 printer setup.
- Step 4: When asked for the password, type the network password.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy 5055 wireless software
- Step 1: Once you get the wireless connection, you have to download and install wireless software.
- Step 2: Even you can use the HP Smart app for downloading and installing the wireless software.
- Step 3: While downloading the drivers, select the connection type as Wireless for this method.
- Step 4: For any queries or troubleshooting issues approach our technical team.