HP Envy 5012 Printer Setup
1. Unpack the HP Envy 5012 printer Setup
- Clear the tapes and stickers after the arrival of your new printer box.
- Open it and see if you have got all the accessories specified in the envy printer checklist.
- First, you will get envy 5012 printer and other accessories.
- You will receive HP Envy 5012 Setup printer with HP ink cartridges.
- Cross-verify the components that you got in hp envy 5012 printer setup.
2. Download the HP Envy 5012 Driver
Want to download a recent version of drivers for the Envy 5012 printer?
- Here is the procedure to find the appropriate drivers for your printer.
- Know your printer model number and version of your computer’s OS.
- Enter the OS version and printer model on the driver page.
- After you get a Basic driver, you can download Envy 5012 driver.
3. Connect your HP Envy 5012 with wirelessGet the connection for your hp envy 5012 printer setup printer after finishing the initial hp envy 5012 drivers, setup.
- First, confirm the wireless connection for your computer.
- Then, get the SSID and password of the same network.
- Once it is ready, use HP Envy 5012 Wireless Setup Button on the printer.
- Click on it and choose the network and enter the password.
HP Envy 5012 Printer Setup
The first-time setup is an interesting step when you follow the right steps. As we discussed earlier, your envy printer needs a proper location to proceed with the HP Envy 5012 printer setup. Once found, go through the instructions stated in the next section.
Step 1: Unboxing the HP Envy 5012 Printer Setup
- To start working with the Envy 5012 printer, you have to select a fine place to settle.
- Then, remove the packaging materials without leaving any residues.
- After removing the printer from the parcel, place it on the smooth surface.
- If there is any packing material on the control panel, remove it.
- Now, reveal the printer components from the parcel. Then, unpack the new power cord with extra care.
- Connect the electrical cable to the printer, and wall socket. Once the connection is securely offered, switch on your printer, and do the primary settings.
- You need to fill papers and ink cartridges into the slots and tray.
- Then, load the ink cartridge into the slots and click them securely inside the slots.
Step 2: Connect your Envy 5012 Printer with computer
- Once the hardware setup of the Envy5012 is over, turn on your Mac or Windows device.
- You can print the documents only when the printer is already connected to the computer.
- In the case of USB connection, get a USB that has three meters long.
- If you wish to connect the wireless network, select the SSID and network password.
- For the USB setup, you should have a direct connection without using the USB docking station.
- You should connect the cable only after when you get the connection screen.
- During the installation of the printer hp envy 5012 driver, connect your USB cord when prompted on the screen
Installing a Downloaded Driver on HP Envy 5012
With the completion of the Envy 5012 printer, head to hp envy 5012 driver download. In a snap, you can download & install the drivers from the CD/DVD. If you want to download the drivers through the live network, go to the printer page.
Option 1: Install Envy 5012 software from CD/DVD
- Step 1: Decided to download the drivers from the provided CD/DVD? Then, insert the CD/DVD in the opened tray.
- Step 2: Then, close it and wait for a few minutes to see the AutoPlay screen.
- Step 3: Allow it to download the hp envy 5012 driver.
- Step 4: Just, go through the screen instructions for completion.
Option 2: Download and install from Envy 5012 Printer Software
- Step 1: For full feature HP Envy 5012 drivers, you can go to the above-said link.
- Step 2: Once you reach the link, enter your printer model number and system OS.
- Step 3: Automatically, you can get access to a set of drivers on the screen.
- Step 4: Now, click on Download to import full software.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the Envy 5012 printer
For any envy printer, it is always recommended to use the hp envy 5012 printer Setup connection. Since it is safe and easy to print files. You should have the SSID and password for the network. And also, your HP Envy 5012 driver, setup printer should not have any USB connection during wireless setup.
Option 1: Connect wireless with Envy 5012 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: The Envy 5012 wireless setup using the wireless wizard is the easiest way.
- Step 2: If you have the SSID and password, then select the wireless button on the printer.
- Step 3: Next, go to settings and click the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step 4: After clicking on it, you can select the wireless network.
- Step 5: Connect the device to the network successfully by typing the network key.
Option 2: Connect using Download and install Envy 5012 wireless software
- Step 1: When you proceed to print the documents, make sure your device has wireless software.
- Step 2: If no driver is there, download the HP Envy 5012 drivers.
- Step 3: Either use a direct link or Smart app to download and install.
- Step 4: Choose your Envy 5012 printer’s connection type at the end of the hp envy 5012 driver installation.