HP Envy 5012 Printer
With growing technology, the HP Envy 5012 printer gets advanced by importing new features. Choose the HP Envy 5012 Setup printer to cope up with the new printing era. Like other envy models, it performs basic functions such as print, scan, copy, and fax. To support printing from smartphones and tablets, use the advanced mobile printing solution. The mobile printing app includes the HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint and Smart App. You can connect to high-speed internet for connecting with computers, laptops or smartphones. The features such as wifi connectivity and wireless direct will activate mobile printing. Moreover, the Envy 5012 printer is the energy start qualified printer for better safety.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Envy 5012 First Time Printer setup All-in-one
Clear the tapes and stickers after the arrival of your new printer box. Open it and see if you have got all the accessories specified in the envy printer checklist. First, you will get HP Envy 5012 printer and other accessories. You will receive HP Envy 5012 Setup printer with HP ink cartridges. Cross-verify the components that you got.
Want to download a recent version of drivers for the Envy 5012 printer? Here is the procedure to find the appropriate hp envy 5012 drivers for your printer. Know your printer model number and version of your computer’s OS. Enter the OS version and printer model on hp envy 5012 driver page. After you get a Basic driver, you can download hp Envy 5012 driver.
Get the connection for your hp envy 5012 setup printer after finishing the initial hp envy 5012 driver, setup. First, confirm the wireless connection for your computer. Then, get the SSID and password of the same network. Once it is ready, use HP Envy 5012 Wireless Setup Button on the printer. Click on it and choose the network and enter the password.
HP Envy 5012 Printer Setup
The first-time setup is an interesting step when you follow the right steps. As we discussed earlier, your envy printer needs a proper location to proceed with the Envy 5012 printer setup. Once found, go through the instructions stated in the next section.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy 5012 Printer
- To start working with the HP Envy 5012 printer, you have to select a fine place to settle.
- Then, remove the packaging materials without leaving any residues.
- After removing the printer from the parcel, place it on the smooth surface.
- If there is any packing material on the control panel, remove it.
- Now, reveal the printer components from the parcel. Then, unpack the new power cord with extra care.
- Connect the electrical cable to the printer and wall socket. Once the connection is securely offered, switch on your printer and do the primary settings.
- You need to fill papers and ink cartridges into the slots and tray.
- Then, load the ink cartridge into the slots and click them securely inside the slots.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy 5012 Printer with computer
- Once the hardware setup of the Envy5012 is over, turn on your Mac or Windows device.
- You can print the documents only when the printer is already connected to the computer.
- In the case of USB connection, get the USB that has three meters long.
- If you wish to connect the wireless network, select the SSID and network password.
- For the USB setup, you should have a direct connection without using the USB docking station.
- You should connect the cable only after when you get the connection screen.
- During the installation of the printer hp envy 5012 driver, connect your USB cord when prompted on the screen
Installing a Downloaded Driver on HP Envy 5012
With the completion of the HP Envy 5012 driver setup printer, head to hp envy 5012 driver download. In a snap, you can download & install the drivers from the CD/DVD. If you want to download the drivers through the live network, go to the printer hp envy 5012 driver page.
Option 1 : Install Envy 5012 software from CD/DVD
- Step 1: Decided to download hp envy 5012 drivers from the provided CD/DVD? Then, insert the CD/DVD in the opened tray.
- Step 2: Then, close it and wait for a few minutes to see the AutoPlay screen.
- Step 3: Allow it to download the hp envy 5012 driver.
- Step 4: Just, go through the screen instructions for completion.
Option 2 : Download and install from HP Envy 5012 Printer Software
- Step 1: For full feature HP Envy 5012 drivers, you can go to the above-said link.
- Step 2: Once you reach the hp envy 5012 driver link, enter your printer model number and system OS.
- Step 3: Automatically, you can get access for a set of HP Envy 5012 drivers on the screen.
- Step 4: Now, click on Download to import full software.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the HP Envy 5012 printer
For any envy printer, it is always recommended to use the wireless Setup connection. Since it is safe and easy to print files. You should have the SSID and password for the network. And also, your HP Envy 5012 driver, setup printer should not have any USB connection during wireless setup.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy 5012 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: The Envy 5012 wireless setup using the wireless wizard is the easiest way.
- Step 2: If you have the SSID and password, then select the wireless button on the printer.
- Step 3: Next, go to settings and click the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step 4: After clicking on it, you can select the wireless network.
- Step 5: Connect the device to the network successfully by typing the network key.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy 5012 wireless software
- Step 1: When you proceed to print the documents, make sure your device has wireless software.
- Step 2: If no driver is there, download the HP Envy 5012 drivers.
- Step 3: Either use a direct link or Smart app to download and install the hp envy 5012 driver.
- Step 4: Choose your Envy 5012 printer’s connection type at the end of hp envy 5012 driver installation.
HP Envy 5012 Wireless Protected Setup
The requirement for the WPS setup is a router with a stable and live internet connection. Initially, ensure that the selected network is a protected network with a proper password. Now, keep the printer within the network range.
Option 1 : HP Envy 5012 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: With the above-mentioned requirements, go to the printer control panel.
- Step 2: From the envy 5012 printer control panel, look for the Setup menu.
- Step 3: Next, you will get the options list including Wireless Protected Setup.
- Step 4: Now, select the WPS Pushbutton on the printer.
- Step 5: Then, tap the WPS button on your router. Wait until the device connects with the network.
Option 2 : HP Envy 5012 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: At first, turn on the Envy 5012 printer and Mac device.
- Step 2: Then, seek for the wireless menu in the printer.
- Step 3: After choosing it, click on Wi-Fir Protected Setup.
- Step 4: Select the Pushbutton from the options.
- Step 5: And then, click on the Start option.
- Step 6: On the router, press the WPS icon for a few minutes.
HP Envy 5012 WPS Connection
For your Envy 5012 printer, the suggested mode of WPS connection is the pin method and pushbutton method. To use any one of the modes, you should have the Wi-fi router. Then, 8 digit pin to connect using the WPS Pin mode.
Connect your Envy 5012 Using WPS Button
- For your Envy5012 printer, the suggested mode of WPS connection is the pin method and pushbutton method.
- To use any one of the modes, you should have the Wi-fi router.
- Then, 8 digit pin to connect using the WPS Pin mode.
Connect your HP Envy 5012 Via WPS PIN
- Initially, switch on HP Envy 5012 your printer and find the WPS icon on your printer.
- Once found, click on the WPS button from the printer panel.
- Then, the wireless bar will glow on the envy printer.
- Next, move on to your Wi-Fi router and select and hold the physical WPS button