HP Envy 5010 Setup
1. Unpack the HP Envy 5010 Setup
- The first thing that you need to do is checking the printer accessories.
- On getting the printer box, check the following accessories inside it.
- The drivers included in the parcel is Envy 5010 All-in-One smart Printer with black and tri-color ink cartridges.
- You will also get a power cord, ink caution flyer, set up guide, and power cord.
2. Download the HP Envy 5010 Driver
- Using the installation guide on the site, find and download the drivers.
- When you enter the printer model and OS, you will get a group of drivers.
- Those drivers include basic drivers, driver software, and firmware.
- According to the OS and printer model, download and install HP Envy 5010 drivers.
3. Connect your Envy 5010 with wireless
- From a wide range of hp envy 5010 wireless setup options, choose the most appropriate method.
- Firstly, you should have a network password and name.
- You can use either a wireless wizard or WPS method to connect with the wireless network.
- Sometimes, you may have to select the wireless option during the driver installation.
HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 5010 Printer setup process of the Envy 5010 is easy to complete. To begin with, make use of the accessories included in your parcel. Completely remove the packaging materials and start. After the unboxing, you have to connect the power source. Lastly, complete paper and ink cartridge installation.
Step 1: Unboxing the Envy 5010 Printer
- To begin with, clear the tapes and stickers from the hp envy 5010 Setup parcel and throw away.
- Next, locate the correct surface to settle your printer.
- Now, take out your new Envy 5010 and separate the power cord and keep ready.
- Then, you may connect the cord to the direct power supply in hp envy 5010 setup.
- Find the printer’s rear port and now connect the other end.
- After that, power up your printer and unlock the ink door.
- In the correct ink slots, install the ink cartridges. Later, arrange a sheet of white paper in the paper tray.
- After installing the papers, you can adjust paper slides if you want to align the paper.
Step 2: Connect your Envy 5010 Printer with computer
- Be it a Windows or Mac device, use the Envy USB setup for connection.
- Connecting the printer to a computer via the USB method can contribute more to the printer’s performance.
- Initially, find the requirements needed for your hp printer USB setup.
- Firstly, you need to get the USB cord that comes with three meters.
- Then, power up the printer to begin the HP Envy 5010 USB setup.
- Proceed to download and install the HP Envy 5010 printer driver.
- While installing, choose the connection type as USB and attach the cable in hp envy 5010 setup.
- Note: It is better to use a direct USB connection by avoiding the USB dock.
Installing a Downloaded Driver on Envy 5010
Option 1: Install Envy 5010 software from CD/DVD
- Step 1: Using CD/DVD is the easiest method for downloading the Envy 5010 driver.
- Step 2: First, you should insert the driver CD in your computer.
- Step 3: In a moment, you can see the wizard screen with the AutoRun option.
- Step 4: Now, install the driver according to the instructions on the screen.
Option 2: Download and install HP Envy 5010 Printer Software
- Step 1: Initially, go to the driver download page using the above link.
- Step 2: Then, type the OS version and hp envy 5010 setup in the search box.
- Step 3: Now, hit the Download option once you choose the drivers.
- Step 4: Next, install your downloaded driver using the prompts shown on the screen.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the Envy 5010 printer
Option 1: Connect wireless with Envy 5010 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: Using Wireless Setup Wizard is a common way of connecting to the network.
- Step 2: Initially, search for the Wireless button on the device.
- Step 3: Now, select Settings to view the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step 4: Using that option, you have to choose a network.
- Step 5: Enter the password for your network and follow the on-screen instructions.
Option 2: Connect using Download and install Envy 5010 wireless software
- Step 1: After the wireless connectivity, you should proceed to the wireless software download.
- Step 2: Download the driver using the direct link.
- Step 3: In the driver page, enter the appropriate printer model and OS to download the driver.
- Step 4: Make sure that you are selecting the Wireless mode while installing the hp envy 5010 setup.
- For any printer error or troubleshooting issues, contact our technical team.