HP Envy 5010 Setup
Let your printing tasks moving smoothly using the HP Envy 5010 Setup. Your new device can print, copy, and scan at with speed. The most outstanding feature is that you can connect to a variety of tablets and smartphones. Now, you can speed up the printing work with automatic two-sided printing. In less time, you can set up the printer through a simple Wi-Fi setup. If you want to access and print documents from cloud storage, you can use special Smart App from HP. For advanced connection features, you can configure through Wireless-Protected Setup or Wireless Direct.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Envy 5010 First Time Printer setup
Using the installation guide on the site, find and download the drivers. When you enter the printer model and OS, you will get a group of drivers. Those drivers include basic drivers, driver software and firmware. According to the OS and printer model, download and install HP Envy 5010 drivers.
From a wide range of hp eny 5010 wireless setup options, choose the most appropriate method. Firstly, you should have the network password and name. You can use either a wireless wizard or WPS method to connect with the wireless network. Sometimes, you may have to select the wireless option during the driver installation.
HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 5010 Printer setup process of the Envy 5010 is easy to complete. To begin with, make use of the accessories included in your parcel. Completely remove the packaging materials and start. After the unboxing, you have to connect the power source. Lastly, complete paper and ink cartridge installation.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Envy 5010 Printer
- To begin with, clear the tapes and stickers from hp envy 5010 Setup parcel and throw away.
- Next, locate a proper surface to settle your printer.
- Now, take out your new Envy 5010 and separate the power cord and keep ready.
- Then, you should connect the cord to the direct power supply.
- Find the printer’s rear port and now connect the other end.
- After that, power up your printer and unlock ink door.
- In the correct ink slots, install the ink cartridges. Later, arrange a sheet of white paper in the paper tray.
- After installing the papers, you can adjust paper slides if you want to align the paper
Step 2 : Connect your HP Envy 5010 Printer with computer
- Be it a Windows or Mac device, use the Envy USB setup for connection.
- Connecting the printer to a computer via the USB method can contribute more to the printer’s performance.
- Initially, find the requirements needed for your hp printer USB setup.
- Firstly, you need to get the USB cord that comes with three meters.
- Then, power up the printer to begin the HP Envy 5010 USB setup.
- Note: It is better to use a direct USB connection by avoiding the USB dock.
- Proceed to download and install the HP Envy 5010 printer driver.
- While installing, choose the connection type as USB and attach the cable.
Installing a Downloaded Driver on HP Envy 5010
To HP Envy 5010 download the drivers, find the easiest method from the below options. The available methods are CD/DVD and downloading using the direct link. Now, choose the method to download HP Envy 5010 drivers.
Option 1 : Install Envy 5010 software from CD/DVD
- Step1: Using CD/DVD is the easiest method for downloading Envy 5010 driver.
- Step 2: First, you should insert the driver CD in your computer.
- Step 3: In a moment, you can see the wizard screen with the AutoRun option.
- Step 4: Now, install the driver according to the instructions on the screen.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Envy 5010 Printer Software
- Step 1: Initially, go to the driver download page using the above link.
- Step 2: Then, type the OS version and hp envy 5010 setup in the search box.
- Step 3: Now, hit the Download option once you choose the drivers.
- Step 4: Next, install your downloaded driver using the prompts shown on the screen.
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the HP Envy 5010 printer
If you choose the HP Envy 5010 wireless Setup method to connect your device, this section will guide you. Basically, you need to avail name and password of your home or office network. With network credentials, find the Wireless button of your printer to configure.
Option 1 : Connect wireless with Envy 5010 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: Using Wireless Setup Wizard is a common way of connecting to the network.
- Step 2: Initially, search for the Wireless button on the device.
- Step 3: Now, select Settings to view the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step 4: Using that option, you have to choose a network.
- Step 5: Enter the password for your network and follow the on-screen instructions.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Envy 5010 wireless software
- Step 1: After the wireless connectivity, you should proceed to the wireless software download.
- Step 2: Download the driver using the direct link.
- Step 3: In the driver page, enter the appropriate printer model and OS to download the driver.
- Step 4: Make sure that you are selecting the Wireless mode while installing.
HP Envy 5010 Wireless Protected Setup
Choosing the connection method for your HP Envy 5010 Setup is a crucial process. But, it is easy to connect the printer using the WPS Setup. The requirement for the secure WPS setup is a WPA security network. Choose the router that has a WPS button.
Option 1 : HP Envy 5010 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Step 1: Initially, click on the Setup option on printer’s control panel.
- Step 2: Next, find the WiFi Protected Setup from the options.
- Step 3: Then, click on Pushbutton and hit the Start option.
- Step 4: This will activate the WPS on the printer.
- Step 5: And, on the router, touch the WPS button.
- Step 6: After you click the WPS button, it will activate the wireless connection.
Option 2 : HP Envy 5010 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Step 1: To begin with, click on the Wireless icon that you find on your printer.
- Step 2: Now, you will get the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Step 3: In the list of options, you can find Push Button.
- Step 4: Click on it and go to the Start option.
- Step 5: Wait for a few seconds before it connects to the network.
HP Envy 5010 WPS Connection
The most preferred connection methods are WPS PIN setup and push button. If you want to use the WPS Pin method, find the pin for your network. To use the push button, you should get access to the router which uses the WPS push button.
Connect your Envy 5010 Using WPS Button
- Step 1: For the HP Envy 5010 Setup, you can select the WPS icon on the panel.
- Step 2: Now, press it continuously for a minute.
- Step 3: Confirm the wireless connection with glowing wireless lights.
- Step 4: Then, move to the router for pressing the WPS push button.
- Step 5: Once you have clicked the WPS Button, connect the networks wirelessly.
Connect your HP Envy 5010 Via WPS PIN
- Step 1: Once you get the wireless network name and WPS Pin, select WPS Pin connection method.
- Step 2: To find the network credentials, you can use the router manual.
- Step 3: Then, find the Wireless option on your printer and select the Settings.
- Step 4: Search and choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup for entering the network pin.