HP Deskjet 2652 Driver
Perform the printing task as you wish with HP Deskjet 2652 printer. The printer works with all versions of Mac and Windows devices. When you connect printer to Mac or Windows, it brings the most of your printer. Initiate the printing process by downloading the latest basic or full feature driver. Without any difficulty, print your photos or documents by connecting through a wireless network. Your printer comes with the option to customize your print settings. The supported platforms are Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Deskjet 2652 First Time Printer setup
To begin with, you have to proceed with the checking of the device. Not only HP Deskjet 2652 printer but also check the accessories. The package comes with the original ink cartridge, two-way power cable, and so on. The printer manual will assist in completing a first-time printer setup. Moreover, go through the steps in the upcoming section.
2. Find and Download recommended HP Deskjet 2652 Driver
In general, downloading the recommended driver is good practice. Initially, look for the set of drivers that you need for printer communication. Now, use your printer model and computer version to get the drivers. It is advisable to download the all-in-one printer drivers with printing and scanning software. According to the downloaded driver, you can adjust the print settings.
The most reliable way for network connection is a wireless setup. You can complete the wireless setup by following different procedures. The available wireless setup methods are WPS, Wi-Fi Direct, and Auto Wireless Connect. Now, select the easiest method to connect with the network. Next, press the Wireless icon and walk through the instructions.
HP Deskjet 2652 setup
For stepping into the printing world, you have to do complete the following. Firstly, land the device parcel and unbox it with care. After that, give a power connection to printer with a direct power supply. Then, proceed to the ink cartridge installation with original cartridges. Lastly, stack papers in the inner tray.
Step 1 : Unboxing HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
- Initially, search for the place to begin your HP Deskjet 2652 first-time printer setup.
- Now, settle your fresh parcel with extra care.
- Then, remove the stickers without leaving any residues.
- Next, take out the device of the carton and keep it on the firm base.
- After that, select printer’s power cable from the accessory package.
- Later, connect the ends to printer and power outlet.
- Once interfaced, you can proceed to the ink cartridge installation.
- Before that, turn on printer and complete printer’s display settings.
- The successive step is to insert your fresh cartridges.
- In the end, install papers in the paper tray.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Deskjet 2652 Printer with computer
- The connection process plays a major role in getting the best quality prints.
- You can follow the basic explanation for the USB device connection.
- Initially, turn on your printer and get the USB cable.
- Make sure that the USB cable is fine with proper ends.
- To begin with, clear the protective caps from the cable.
- Then, head to the driver page for installing the driver.
- Now, you have to specify printer model and also the OS of the desktop.
- Next, the driver page comes up with the software package for your 2652 printer.
- Download it and assign the connection type for printer.
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Download and Installation
For better quality printing, you have to download the right drivers. For that, select the installation method according to the driver that you prefer. Now, you can choose the basic driver for assisting with the usual printing. Next, full-feature drivers can add value to the printer.
Option 1 : Install HP Deskjet 2652 driver from CD/DVD
- The CD from the manufacturer is enough to get the print drivers.
- Now, select the CD from the package.
- The next step is to open the CD tray and load the disc.
- After that, you have to wait for the CD download screen on the computer.
- Next, download the drivers using the AutoPlay option.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Deskjet 2652 Driver
- In the first place, connect the device to the internet connection.
- Next, choose the browser to reach the driver download section.
- Once reached, select printer driver from the available list.
- Note: Each driver package will have the description for your better understanding.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
Enable the printer’s wireless connection based on the computer that you have connected. The basic methods are wireless setup wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup. To use any method, you have to get network name and password. Make sure that you are not using any docking station for network connection.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Deskjet 2652 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: At the router end, turn on and check all the settings.
- Step 2: Now, power up the printer for connecting with your available network.
- Step 3: Next, select and press the Wireless icon on your printer.
- Step 4:Then, select the Settings option to obtain the Wireless Summary Screen.
- Step 5: Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard, and then stick to the prompts.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Deskjet 2652 wireless software
- Step 1: In general, the basic driver comes with the wireless software.
- Step 2: If you want separate wireless software, then go to the driver section.
- Step 3:From the section, download the new driver package with the Download option.
- Step 4:After the Download, double-click on the file to install it.
HP Deskjet 2652 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Start the HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup after the initial setup. Now, turn on your printer and router for the Wireless Protected Setup. Next, the router should have the WPS pushbutton for this method. In addition, you can have the passcode for the network.
Option 1 : HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- To avail of the connection for the selected device, you need to turn on the router.
- After turning on, move to the printer and click on Network icon.
- Once you have clicked the option, you can see network list.
- Go through the network list to select network.
- When prompted for the password, you need to enter the password.
Option 2 : HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Turn on the Mac device after completing the basic printer setup.
- Now, switch on the router and keep it ready.
- Next, select the available Menu icon from the Mac device.
- Then, go through the available networks from the list.
- Once you find the network, select it, and connect using the valid password.
HP Deskjet 2652 WPS Connection
Initially, check out the internet connection to proceed with any method. Now, choose the password that you want to use with network connection. Mainly, the router should have the potential to work with WPS mode. Next, choose the router and turn on.
Connect your Deskjet 2652 Using WPS Button
- To begin with, go through the condition of the router and computer.
- On the printer, confirm the first time printer setup.
- Then, switch on the router and let it ready for the setup.
- Now, click on the WPS button on your router.
- Before that, tap and hold the WPS button on printer.
Connect your HP Deskjet 2652 Via WPS PIN
- Initially, select the router, which is compatible with the WPS Pin method.
- Next, switch on the router for connecting to network.
- You have to note the network name and password.
- After that, click on the Wireless icon on the device and complete printer setup
- Now, move to Settings to choose network and type the password.
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Troubleshooting
Adhere to the HP Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting steps to stay away from printer issues. If you wish to clear the error state, then follow the below instructions. The following section covers two common issues of printer.
Deskjet 2652 Driver Installation issues
- When you try to download the drivers over an open network, it will give an error message.
- So, change the network and connect to the password-protected network.
- Next, make sure that you have selected the proper driver based on the printer and OS model.
- Now, refer to the driver section and re-do the driver installation.
- The printer technician is ready to lend their hands to help you.
Deskjet 2652 printer not found in the list
- Firstly, you can run the available diagnostic tool to fix automatically.
- Now, reboot printer and computer once.
- Next, try to wake up printer from the sleep mode.
- After that, check your printer connection with the computer.
- Lastly, connect with our technician, and we will resolve the issue.