HP Deskjet 2636 Printer Setup
The HP Deskjet 2636 are compact, affordable, and stylish printer with multiple facilities, such as print, scan, and copy. This printer model helps you to enjoy the professional output each time. You can now comfortably print from anywhere using the mobile printing capability like HP smart app, AirPrint, mopria. The printer setup of the HP Deskjet 2636 is the elementary step to make your printer function properly. The printer setup begins from unboxing printer and installing the paper and ink cartridge. Once printer setup process is over, the driver installation is the second most important thing to do. It is responsible for making your printer function effectively.
Toll Free +1844-687-6686
HP Deskjet 2636 First Time Printer setup
The printer setup is the most basic step to make your printer work properly. After unpacking the printer box, bring out all the accessories. Next, try eliminating the packaging item from all around printer box. Also, take away the thin plastic from printer’s control panel. At last, confirm that all the accessories are in working condition.
To enjoy all the features of the driver, always download the updated driver. Now, try to pick the driver that is compatible with your device. Locate and download the core driver. Now, run the autorun.exe file. In the end, follow the guidelines and complete the driver download.
After downloading the driver, the next step is to choose network connection. You can connect printer with network or another device. You can either look for a wireless setup or choose the wi-fi protected setup. Follow the instructions for either of wireless setups.
How to setup HP Deskjet 2636 printer?
To make your printer properly, finish the basic steps. The HP Deskjet 2636 printer setup includes basic steps like unpacking printer, installing cartridges, and load paper on the input tray. Once this is over, start to download the driver and establish network connection.
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Deskjet 2636 Printer
- Unbox the printer and place it out of the carton.
- Next, take away the packaging material from the sides of printer.
- Now, bring out all the components of the printer box.
- Next, ensure that all the components present in the package are in good condition.
- Power on the device and change the preference accordingly.
- Next, using the power cable, link printer to the electric board.
- Now, pull your paper tray and keep an adequate amount of paper.
- Take out the ink cartridge, which is shipped with printer package.
- Handle the cartridges carefully as it may easily cause printer failure.
- After inserting them, you need to close the lid of the cartridge access door.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Deskjet 2636 Printer with computer
- To begin the connection process, start with turning on your printer.
- Next, check the internet connection and signal strength.
- Now, switch on wireless features that is available on the printer.
- Then, the printer will display the list of available networks.
- Select the preferred network name with which you want to establish the connection.
- Now, enter the password and wait for some time to connect.
- Then, try enabling the wi-fi option available on your computer and laptop.
- In the end, choose a document or photo for printing wirelessly.
Deskjet 2636 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Once your setup is over, look for a compatible driver. There are two basic driver installation methods. The first one is using the CD/DVD. And, the second one is clicking on the direct link. The user can comfortably pick any one of the methods and download the driver to complete hp deskjet 2636 printer setup.
Option 1 : Install Deskjet 2636 software from CD/DVD
- Use the link to move to printersetupusa.com for downloading and installing hp deskjet 2636 drivers
- Take out the CD that you received from the package.
- Ensure that the CD has no scratches on it.
- Keep the CD on the drive and follow the instruction shown.
- Now, in the end, tap on the Autoplay option.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Deskjet 2636 Printer Software
- The compatible driver and software are available on hp store.
- Click on the download option.
- After downloading the file, double-tap on the downloaded driver file.
- Now, follow the onscreen information and begin the installation method.
- Once this is over, try to take a test print.
HP Deskjet 2636 Wireless Printer Setup
For wireless setup, turn on your printer. Using the control panel of your printer, navigate to wireless settings. Now select wireless direct option and enable it. Enter the security option to secure the wireless connection.
Option 1 : Connect wireless Deskjet 2636 printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Step 1: Begin wireless connection by turning on your printer.
- Step 2:Using the control panel, tap on wireless button.
- Step 3:Next, select the settings option and click on wireless setup wizard option.
- Step 4:Select the network name from the list of network name.
- Step 5:Now, enter the password and click OK.
- Step 6:Next, follow the on-screen guidelines and end the process.
Option 2 : Connect using Download and install Deskjet 2636 wireless software
- Step 1: Before the wireless setup, download the updated driver and finish the process.
- Step 2:Using the smart app, you can try to download the driver much easily.
- Step 3:Next, start wireless setup by entering the password.
- Step 4:Now, follow the instruction carefully and finish the process
HP Deskjet 2636 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Firstly, ensure that your printer and router supports WPS pushbutton mode. Now, enable the WPS push button on the printer. Next, press the WPS button available on the router. In the end, select wireless network name and enter the password. Now, try to test print a page and check that it is working properly or not.
Option 1 : HP Deskjet 2636 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Start the process by selecting network name from your windows device.
- Next, look for your desired network from the list.
- Now, click it and hold for a few seconds to connect.
- Once you select network, simply enter the password.
- In the end, press and hold Wireless Protected Setup button from the router.
Option 2 : HP Deskjet 2636 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- To use the WPS method, try the manual method.
- Firstly, select network with the help of the menu bar.
- Now, pick your desired network.
- You will receive the prompt once you click on network name.
- Next, enter an appropriate details in the prompt box.
HP Deskjet 2636 WPS Connection
The easiest way to connect network is with the WPS connection. Next, establish network connection between printer and the computer. Now, look for the router to use the WPS pushbutton or pin. In the end, know the name and password of network name.
Connect your Deskjet 2636 Using WPS Button
- Initially, it began with switching on the printer device and select the wireless icon.
- Now, ensure that your printer supports the WPS button.
- Then, look for the WPS option on printer.
- Next, you will see wireless connection on the device.
- At last, try to print using wireless connection.
Connect your HP Deskjet 2636 Via WPS PIN
- Firstly, activate your printer, computer, and router.
- Next, know about network details to connect.
- The network details include the name and the password.
- Click on wireless option and navigate to WPS.
- In the end, when the prompt box appears, enter the network details.
HP Deskjet 2636 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot is something that occur when your setup is not proper or when there is some error in the connection. The most common troubleshooting questions that folks ask are given below.
Deskjet 2636 Driver Installation issues
- If you are finding this problem, then follow the below steps and complete the process.
- Begin with uninstalling the current drivers and software.
- Once this is over, try to reinstall the updated driver.
- However, before installing it, make sure that the driver is compatible with your device.
- When the download is over, run the downloaded file.
Deskjet 2636 printer not found in the list
- If you get the error message like printer not found, then track the below guidelines carefully.
- Start to resolve the issue by finding the printer manually from the available list.
- Next, tap on the “my printer not shown option” and click on the OK option.
- Next, select wireless network and follow the on-screen prompts.