HP Deskjet 2636 Printer setup
1. Unpack the HP Deskjet 2636 printer Setup
- The printer setup is the most basic step to make your printer work properly.
- After unpacking the printer box, bring out all the accessories.
- Next, try eliminating the packaging item from an all-around printer box.
- Also, take away the thin plastic from the printer’s control panel.
- At last, confirm that all the accessories are in working condition.
2. Download the HP Deskjet 2636 Driver
- To enjoy all the features of the driver, always download the updated driver.
- Now, try to pick the driver that is compatible with your device.
- Locate and download the core driver. Now, run the autorun.exe file.
- In the end, follow the guidelines and complete the driver download.
3. Connect your HP Deskjet 2636 with wireless
- After downloading the driver, the next step is to choose a network connection.
- You can connect the printer with a network or another device.
- You can either look for a wireless setup or choose the wi-fi protected setup.
- Follow the instructions to complete the hp deskjet 2636 printer setup.
How to setup HP Deskjet 2636 printer?
Step 1 : Unboxing the HP Deskjet 2636 Printer
- Unbox the printer and place it out of the carton.
- Next, take away the packaging material from the sides of the printer.
- Now, bring out all the components of the printer box.
- Next, ensure that all the components present in the package are in good condition.
- Power on the device and change the preference accordingly.
- Next, using the power cable, link the printer to the electric board.
- Now, pull your paper tray and keep an adequate amount of paper.
- Take out the ink cartridge, which is shipped with the printer package.
- Handle the cartridges carefully as it may easily cause printer failure.
- After inserting them, you need to close the lid of the cartridge access door.
Step 2 : Connect your HP Deskjet 2636 Printer with computer
- To begin the connection process, start with turning on your hp deskjet 2636 printer setup.
- Next, check the internet connection and signal strength.
- Now, switch on the wireless features that is available on the printer.
- Then, the printer will display the list of available networks.
- Select the preferred network name with which you want to establish the connection.
- Now, enter the password and wait for some time to connect.
- Then, try enabling the wi-fi option available on your computer and laptop.
- In the end, choose a document or photo for printing wirelessly.
Deskjet 2636 Printer Driver Download and Installation
Option 1 : Install Deskjet 2636 software from CD/DVD
- Use the link to move to printersetupusa.com for downloading and installing hp deskjet 2636 drivers
- Take out the CD that you received from the package.
- Ensure that the CD has no scratches on it.
- Keep the CD on the drive and follow the instruction shown.
- Now, in the end, tap on the Autoplay option.
Option 2 : Download and install HP Deskjet 2636 Printer Software
- The compatible driver and software are available on the hp store.
- Click on the download option.
- After downloading the file, double-tap on the downloaded driver file.
- Now, follow the onscreen information and begin the installation method.
- Once this is over, try to take a test print.
HP Deskjet 2636 Printer Troubleshooting
Deskjet 2636 Driver Installation issues
- If you are finding this problem, then follow the below steps and complete the process.
- Begin with uninstalling the current drivers and software.
- Once this is over, try to reinstall the updated driver.
- However, before installing it, make sure that the driver is compatible with your device.
- When the download is over, run the downloaded file.
Deskjet 2636 printer not found in the list
- If you get the error message like printer not found, then track the below guidelines carefully.
- Start to resolve the issue by finding the printer manually from the available list.
- Next, tap on the “my printer not shown option” and click on the OK option.
- Next, select the wireless network and follow the on-screen prompts.